'Education' According To The Left.

It was not that I mistook, my dear.
It's just that you're so wordy here.

I'd rather fail my Wassermann exam
Than read another post from 4eyeM!

I heard you're the only person ever to go in for a Wasserman test with the answers written on your arm.

You're four cents short of a nickel.
In your case, that leaves a 'scent.'

You aren't even clever enough to come up with your own insults....you need mine to prompt you.
And 'Wassermann' has two 'n's,' dummy.

I'd rather fail my Wassermann exam
Than read another post from 4eyeM!

I heard you're the only person ever to go in for a Wasserman test with the answers written on your arm.

You aren't even clever enough to come up with your own insults....you need mine to prompt you.

You said yesterday that insults were a sure sign someone had gotten under one's skin.

That was pretty funny coming from you, the most prolific insulter on this board.

You said yesterday that insults were a sure sign someone had gotten under one's skin.

That was pretty funny coming from you, the most prolific insulter on this board.

Well, look who’s back: the human dart board….oops did I say human?

Give credit where credit is due!
I hit the nail on your head regularly!
Also the best 'insulter' on this board!

Consider line one above as 'exhibit #1.'

1. This is a truly interesting issue, and I look forward to the exposition.

The difference between what you expect, and what I furnish shines a bright light, a light which illuminates the very essence of the OP.
The title I chose was "Education According to the Left."

2. We would probably agree that you serve as an example of 'the Left.'
You also serve as the result of the education according to the Left.

3.While I have no desire nor intention of watering down my OP's to the lowest common denominator of reader, you have been brought up to expect that adulteration.

When I read something that interests me, I fully expect to do whatever research is necessary to bring me to the level required to understand same.....

...I use a dictionary, google, source books, etc. I often read the original work of an author who is quoted.

Really.
I actually enjoy studying.

4. So, you see, friend deanie, "...difficult to get through such nonsense..." and "... from people I never heard of..." are the words or one who demands to be allowed to remain a simpleton.

And ".... if there is a point buried there, it's buried much too deep (sic)."
Not for one who thrives on learning.
And, of course, this is where Leftist 'education' has failed you: it has taught you that
it is unnecessary to broach the world unfamiliar.

5. In conclusion, what has transpired is the most beneficial aspect of debate. I would hope it is read by many, as it explains why conservatives will always win in the marketplace of ideas.

Now, I hope that you will continue to read my OP's, and comment on them, even your critiques such as today's....
....because, in a way you didn't intend, your posts are important to the debate.
Regards.

You enjoy memorizing radical right wing propaganda talking points. That's not considered "study". That's considered "propaganda".

Now, explain to us what the right wing "studies". Something that includes "data" and "debate".

You can't get the right to explain something they "study". Why? Because they don't study. Look at so called think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. They write papers. They don't study. Their policies are based on what they imagine will happen. Like their economic policies.

Or better yet, Iraq. The Iraqis were supposed to act this way or that way. The problem is they never acted the way the right imagined they would. Course, the right didn't know the difference between Sunni and Shiite. That would have required study.

1. "You can't get the right to explain something they "study". Why? Because they don't study. Look at so called think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. They write papers. They don't study."

Why is it that the task of enlightening you, so regularly, falls to lil' ol' me???

Why? Why?

The task is no less than sisyphean!!!!

2. But....I accept.

You see, the colleges and universities are wholly owned and operated by the Left. As any can see, based on the results of what is laughably called "higher education," the workers there, i.e., professors and administrators, are ill suited to the job of education.

3. But...should an intelligent, well-versed conservative...or even a Republican...attempt to make a career of said institutions, the result is as documented below:

"Survey shocker: Liberal profs admit they’d discriminate against conservatives in hiring, advancement....Beyond that, conservatives represent a distinct minority on college and university campuses. A 2007 report by sociologists Neil Gross and Solon Simmons found that 80 percent of psychology professors at elite and non-elite universities are Democrats. Other studies reveal that 5 percent to 7 percent of faculty openly identify as Republicans. By contrast, about 20 percent of the general population are liberal and 40 percent are conservative.”
Survey shocker: Liberal profs admit they'd discriminate against conservatives in hiring, advancement - Washington Times

4. Where, then, do the intelligent thinkers coalesce?

Right. Think tanks.

5. As usual, deanie, your posts always contain some bit of unintended humor......due to your lack of grey matter.

This: "Because they don't study. Look at so called think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. They write papers."

Only a mental midget would assume that these brilliant folks turn our papers by randomly striking the keys on their computers.

With anyone else, it might be a bon mot.....but, I've seen your work.
It's stupidity.

Forum List

Back