Editor of Jewish Chronicle claims people fleeing terror-hit France

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Jews are fleeing terror-hit Paris because of growing anti-Semiistm in France, one of Britain’s most influential Jewish journalists said today.
Stephen Pollard, editor of the Jewish Chronicle, spoke out after an Islamic terrorist took six people hostage and held them captive in a Kosher supermarket in the French capital.
This afternoon police ordered all shops in a famous Jewish neighborhood in central Paris to close.
The mayor’s office in Paris announced the closure of shops along the Rosiers street in Paris’ Marais neighborhood, in the heart of the tourist district and less than a mile away from the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo where 12 people were killed on Wednesday.
Hours before the Jewish Sabbath, the street is usually crowded with French Jews and tourists alike.
Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online
What did we hear about anti-Semitism in Europe?
Or is it harder in the USA?
Why should Jews be afraid of their lives???
antisemitism.jpg

You're too late, Donald. Someone else got this already. I see a thread merger coming in your future.

for the record----there are reports that criminal slut Hayat
has been removed from France by her fellow islamo Nazi
pigs and is now protected in syria

What are the hostages saying about his woman, and by the way, that market was both Muslim and Jewish, who were the 4 who died in the market? Probably Christians as they used that market as well. There was more than just kosher in that store.

Also is this about the Radical Muslims against that paper or is it Radical Muslim now against Jews Somehow its all about Jews now, how they make everything about them is unreal, even WWII was about the Jews. Good God.

What are the hostages saying about his woman, and by the way, that market was both Muslim and Jewish, who were the 4 who died in the market? Probably Christians as they used that market as well. There was more than just kosher in that store.

Also is this about the Radical Muslims against that paper or is it Radical Muslim now against Jews Somehow its all about Jews now, how they make everything about them is unreal, even WWII was about the Jews. Good God.

Oh-------same in my town------we have lots of muzzies here and they all congregate where jews shop-----they even eat where jews eat. My all time fave little middle eastern kosher lunch thing is always full of niqabis and their scruffy
spawn-------hard to walk without tripping over their rags and their unwashed spawn. World war II is about whatever family legacy a person carries For the French its the occupation by the islamo Nazi pigs. For the british its the BLITZKRIEG -----for my dad it was the north atlantic------
As a kid I had a neighbor from Germany who was a teen during the bombing of Berlin ----by the RAF and USAF----
for him the whole thing was how much he hated the RAF----
but do not fret-----he also hated jews. You would have liked him

Why the Jews have never done like the Mormons and just moved out in the middle of nowhere and built their own city by now is beyond me.

That would be an area of Brooklyn , which is the baby boom area I read. Its also a heavy poverty area, with high unemployment and food stamps.

Last edited:

Oh-------same in my town------we have lots of muzzies here and they all congregate where jews shop-----they even eat where jews eat. My all time fave little middle eastern kosher lunch thing is always full of niqabis and their scruffy
spawn-------hard to walk without tripping over their rags and their unwashed spawn. World war II is about whatever family legacy a person carries For the French its the occupation by the islamo Nazi pigs. For the british its the BLITZKRIEG -----for my dad it was the north atlantic------
As a kid I had a neighbor from Germany who was a teen during the bombing of Berlin ----by the RAF and USAF----

Well move to MI. its too cold here for Muslims, but they do have Dearborn, the Muslim capital of the US and its a wealthy area. They came here for the auto industry and stayed of course, which became belly up (the auto jobs). So the Muslims like to hang out with you in NY hey, and it sounds like it just irks you. You should of never shared the Babylon Talmud with them or the OT, or did God tell them about Kosher foods too?

Your right the US and Britain did bomb the heck out of Germany, killing my innocent Germans , I guess were the Jews born in Germany, German or still Jew, they were mainly Polish and Russian Jews and the maj. of German Jews had left for Israel and the US, they were the wealthier ones with the means and smarts to leave the area.

Last edited:

Well move to MI. its too cold here for Muslims, but they do have Dearborn, the Muslim capital of the US and its a wealthy area. They came here for the auto industry and stayed of course, which became belly up (the auto jobs). So the Muslims like to hang out with you in NY hey, and it sounds like it just irks you. You should of never shared the Babylon Talmud with them or the OT, or did God tell them about Kosher foods too?

as usual, Penelope----your post is jibberish. Muslims came to the USA for the auto industry?. That's news to me-----immigrants usually end up in places that offer work
that they can do------I have never been in Dearborn. I have never met a muslim from Dearborn. Most muslims I know well came directly from OVER THERE and came
to the USA for advancement in their professions. The
sluts who hang out in jewish stores are not actually social or professional acquaintances. I have never met a muslim who knew anything more about the Talmud than do you----
to wit----utterly nothing. There is some discussion about
the Talmud in the islamo Nazi literature but it is all utter
bullshit------the kind of stuff people like you parrot. What makes you pick Talmud Bavli over Talmud Yerushalmi?.
Muslim dietary laws are not actually kosher----who told you they are? a fellow islamo Nazi?-----it is true that muslims can eat kosher food-----but for jews----that HALAL stuff does not make the grade. I never met a muslim automobile factory work-----knowingly

That would be an area of Brooklyn , which is the baby boom area I read. Its also a heavy poverty area, with high unemployment and food stamps.

I once lived in Brooklyn------I did not grow up there but ended up working and living there for several years and in several different parts. What is the area of Brooklyn that you "read" is "the baby boom" area and heavy
poverty area with "high unemployment and food stamps"?
You could just post one of those "sources" that you insist you have. I am interested because my work in Brooklyn did involve "the public" and intimate information-----In fact
I always knew the occupations of my clients

Clarify. Not by Assad. You really need to step up to the plate here girl.

And obviously you need to be monitored.

Jews are fleeing terror-hit Paris because of growing anti-Semiistm in France, one of Britain’s most influential Jewish journalists said today.
Stephen Pollard, editor of the Jewish Chronicle, spoke out after an Islamic terrorist took six people hostage and held them captive in a Kosher supermarket in the French capital.
This afternoon police ordered all shops in a famous Jewish neighborhood in central Paris to close.
The mayor’s office in Paris announced the closure of shops along the Rosiers street in Paris’ Marais neighborhood, in the heart of the tourist district and less than a mile away from the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo where 12 people were killed on Wednesday.
Hours before the Jewish Sabbath, the street is usually crowded with French Jews and tourists alike.
Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online
antisemitism.jpg

7000 last year alone running to Russia.

Isn't life bizarre when Jews are running to Putin and Russia and away from the west?

You are most interesting.

Clarify. Not by Assad. You really need to step up to the plate here girl.

And obviously you need to be monitored.

did I say pig assad did it? there are several islamo Nazi pig factions active in Syria ------even some Isis slobs

So is the anti-semitism in France strictly from Muslims ?

Probaby not-----but that which I have learned from jews who
used to live in France------over the past few years----it has become unlivable. The islamo Nazi filth is not new over there. Most French jews I have encountered have roots in
arab lands----ie they are immigrants to France just as are many of the muslims over there----from Algeria, morocco ---
etc

antisemitism.jpg

Thank God for their fleeing.

France is about to have a more painful awakening, as reports say sleeping cells got the green light to activate more attacks.

Why should Jews become sitting ducks in a state that disrespects them?

Let them move to Israel, USA, ANYWHERE but bloody France!

Penelops cries that it's "about the Jews".

Well tell your Jihadi friends NOT to make that "about the Jews" and let us live in peace!

Brainless b**ch

Forum List

Back