Editor of Jewish Chronicle claims people fleeing terror-hit France

It wasn't about Jews, except you jews and your Pm is making it about Jews. Why don't all your French Jews pack up an leave France and go to Israel, what you PM is preaching. Its so peaceful there, right, I do not see anyone attacking you. WHO DIED IN THAT MARKET, ANY JEWS? ALL JEWS?

Sense of Foreboding Grips French Jews in Aftermath of Supermarket Attack
For some French Jews, the terrorist assault on a kosher supermarket in Paris last week was the last straw.
They had remained steadfast for years despite frequent anti-Semitic taunts, beatings, mob attacks and firebombing of synagogues. But the incident on Friday made them realize that the situation is only getting worse, and that they are putting themselves and their loved ones at risk by staying in the country.
One young rabbi, who refused to be identified, told French newspaper Le Figaro that he does not know whether he will reopen his synagogue.
“It’s not even panic, it’s worse,” he said. “The people of the community do not dare leave their homes.”
Last week’s violence was the worst spasm of terrorism in France since the 1954-62 Algerian War. At least 17 French citizens were killed, first in a massacre at the Charlie Hebdo satirical newspaper, and then in a roadside shooting on Thursday and two standoffs on Friday.
The Jew isn’t safe in France,” Daniel Corcos told the Wall Street Journal. “You go to buy food, and you’re dead.” Corcos said he has already bought a home near Tel Aviv and sent his children there. “If you think a lot of Jews left France last year, this year the number is going to be five times higher,” he said.

Sense of Foreboding Grips French Jews in Aftermath of Supermarket Attack 8211 Jewish Business News

Jews are fleeing terror-hit Paris because of growing anti-Semiistm in France, one of Britain’s most influential Jewish journalists said today.
Stephen Pollard, editor of the Jewish Chronicle, spoke out after an Islamic terrorist took six people hostage and held them captive in a Kosher supermarket in the French capital.
This afternoon police ordered all shops in a famous Jewish neighborhood in central Paris to close.
The mayor’s office in Paris announced the closure of shops along the Rosiers street in Paris’ Marais neighborhood, in the heart of the tourist district and less than a mile away from the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo where 12 people were killed on Wednesday.
Hours before the Jewish Sabbath, the street is usually crowded with French Jews and tourists alike.
Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online
What did we hear about anti-Semitism in Europe?
Or is it harder in the USA?
Why should Jews be afraid of their lives???
antisemitism.jpg

Thank God for their fleeing.

France is about to have a more painful awakening, as reports say sleeping cells got the green light to activate more attacks.

Why should Jews become sitting ducks in a state that disrespects them?

Let them move to Israel, USA, ANYWHERE but bloody France!

There is not anywhere to go but Israel. Better build some more high-rises.

What are the hostages saying about his woman, and by the way, that market was both Muslim and Jewish, who were the 4 who died in the market? Probably Christians as they used that market as well. There was more than just kosher in that store.

Also is this about the Radical Muslims against that paper or is it Radical Muslim now against Jews Somehow its all about Jews now, how they make everything about them is unreal, even WWII was about the Jews. Good God.

Oh-------same in my town------we have lots of muzzies here and they all congregate where jews shop-----they even eat where jews eat. My all time fave little middle eastern kosher lunch thing is always full of niqabis and their scruffy
spawn-------hard to walk without tripping over their rags and their unwashed spawn. World war II is about whatever family legacy a person carries For the French its the occupation by the islamo Nazi pigs. For the british its the BLITZKRIEG -----for my dad it was the north atlantic------
As a kid I had a neighbor from Germany who was a teen during the bombing of Berlin ----by the RAF and USAF----
for him the whole thing was how much he hated the RAF----
but do not fret-----he also hated jews. You would have liked him

Well move to MI. its too cold here for Muslims, but they do have Dearborn, the Muslim capital of the US and its a wealthy area. They came here for the auto industry and stayed of course, which became belly up (the auto jobs). So the Muslims like to hang out with you in NY hey, and it sounds like it just irks you. You should of never shared the Babylon Talmud with them or the OT, or did God tell them about Kosher foods too?

as usual, Penelope----your post is jibberish. Muslims came to the USA for the auto industry?. That's news to me-----immigrants usually end up in places that offer work
that they can do------I have never been in Dearborn. I have never met a muslim from Dearborn. Most muslims I know well came directly from OVER THERE and came
to the USA for advancement in their professions. The
sluts who hang out in jewish stores are not actually social or professional acquaintances. I have never met a muslim who knew anything more about the Talmud than do you----
to wit----utterly nothing. There is some discussion about
the Talmud in the islamo Nazi literature but it is all utter
bullshit------the kind of stuff people like you parrot. What makes you pick Talmud Bavli over Talmud Yerushalmi?.
Muslim dietary laws are not actually kosher----who told you they are? a fellow islamo Nazi?-----it is true that muslims can eat kosher food-----but for jews----that HALAL stuff does not make the grade. I never met a muslim automobile factory work-----knowingly

The only reason Muslims are in Dearborn is they came for work at the Ford. Oh the Muslims copied the Babylon Talmud, why do you think they don't eat pigs, good grief. Perhaps Allah was anti pig as well. The Babylon Talmud trumps the Jerusalem Talmud and for most Jews it trumps the OT, It was penned before the OT even in Babylon it was started. Read your history.

Now back to the topic of this post, well leave France , go wherever you want. Was this about free speech or anti Semitism, the attack in France?

It wasn't about Jews, except you jews and your Pm is making it about Jews. Why don't all your French Jews pack up an leave France and go to Israel, what you PM is preaching. Its so peaceful there, right, I do not see anyone attacking you. WHO DIED IN THAT MARKET, ANY JEWS? ALL JEWS?

For some French Jews, the terrorist assault on a kosher supermarket in Paris last week was the last straw.
They had remained steadfast for years despite frequent anti-Semitic taunts, beatings, mob attacks and firebombing of synagogues. But the incident on Friday made them realize that the situation is only getting worse, and that they are putting themselves and their loved ones at risk by staying in the country.
One young rabbi, who refused to be identified, told French newspaper Le Figaro that he does not know whether he will reopen his synagogue.
“It’s not even panic, it’s worse,” he said. “The people of the community do not dare leave their homes.”
Last week’s violence was the worst spasm of terrorism in France since the 1954-62 Algerian War. At least 17 French citizens were killed, first in a massacre at the Charlie Hebdo satirical newspaper, and then in a roadside shooting on Thursday and two standoffs on Friday.
The Jew isn’t safe in France,” Daniel Corcos told the Wall Street Journal. “You go to buy food, and you’re dead.” Corcos said he has already bought a home near Tel Aviv and sent his children there. “If you think a lot of Jews left France last year, this year the number is going to be five times higher,” he said.

Sense of Foreboding Grips French Jews in Aftermath of Supermarket Attack 8211 Jewish Business News

You're obsessed with your antisemitism, all posts of your political opinions leak of Jew-hatred.

Get a life, Brainless.

What are the hostages saying about his woman, and by the way, that market was both Muslim and Jewish, who were the 4 who died in the market? Probably Christians as they used that market as well. There was more than just kosher in that store.

Also is this about the Radical Muslims against that paper or is it Radical Muslim now against Jews Somehow its all about Jews now, how they make everything about them is unreal, even WWII was about the Jews. Good God.

Oh-------same in my town------we have lots of muzzies here and they all congregate where jews shop-----they even eat where jews eat. My all time fave little middle eastern kosher lunch thing is always full of niqabis and their scruffy
spawn-------hard to walk without tripping over their rags and their unwashed spawn. World war II is about whatever family legacy a person carries For the French its the occupation by the islamo Nazi pigs. For the british its the BLITZKRIEG -----for my dad it was the north atlantic------
As a kid I had a neighbor from Germany who was a teen during the bombing of Berlin ----by the RAF and USAF----

Well move to MI. its too cold here for Muslims, but they do have Dearborn, the Muslim capital of the US and its a wealthy area. They came here for the auto industry and stayed of course, which became belly up (the auto jobs). So the Muslims like to hang out with you in NY hey, and it sounds like it just irks you. You should of never shared the Babylon Talmud with them or the OT, or did God tell them about Kosher foods too?

as usual, Penelope----your post is jibberish. Muslims came to the USA for the auto industry?. That's news to me-----immigrants usually end up in places that offer work
that they can do------I have never been in Dearborn. I have never met a muslim from Dearborn. Most muslims I know well came directly from OVER THERE and came
sluts who hang out in jewish stores are not actually social or professional acquaintances. I have never met a muslim who knew anything more about the Talmud than do you----
bullshit------the kind of stuff people like you parrot. What makes you pick Talmud Bavli over Talmud Yerushalmi?.
Muslim dietary laws are not actually kosher----who told you they are? a fellow islamo Nazi?-----it is true that muslims can eat kosher food-----but for jews----that HALAL stuff does not make the grade. I never met a muslim automobile factory work-----knowingly

The only reason Muslims are in Dearborn is they came for work at the Ford. Oh the Muslims copied the Babylon Talmud, why do you think they don't eat pigs, good grief. Perhaps Allah was anti pig as well. The Babylon Talmud trumps the Jerusalem Talmud and for most Jews it trumps the OT, It was penned before the OT even in Babylon it was started. Read your history.

Now back to the topic of this post, well leave France , go wherever you want. Was this about free speech or anti Semitism, the attack in France?

You're obsessed with your antisemitism, all posts of your political opinions leak of Jew-hatred.

Get a life, Brainless.

Oh now your resorting to what Jews do best, insulting others.

Penelope
The only reason Muslims are in Dearborn is they came for work at the Ford. Oh the Muslims copied the Babylon Talmud, why do you think they don't eat pigs, good grief.

Penelope----your statement is not only misinformed---
it stinks of your vulgarity. Have you ever met a muslim
who so much as read the Babylonian Talmud?---or who
could?. what is the little added fart "good grief" for??
You, certainly, never read it. Jewish law involving
avoiding pork long before the Babylonian Talmud came
into existence. The muslim dietary laws are very
from the jewish laws

Penelope
Perhaps Allah was anti pig as well. The Babylon Talmud trumps the Jerusalem Talmud and for most Jews it trumps the OT, It was penned before the OT even in Babylon it was started. Read your history.

rosie>>>
more shit from Penelope. Learn to write in
English if you can There is no TRUMPING
between the two parts of the talmud.
The components
of the OT were written long before either parts
of the talmud That component containing LAW--
which is generally in the part called "TORAH"
is the first five books of what you call the OT"--

only idiots try to discuss books that they never
read As for not eating pork (a very small
detail of jewish kosher rules ) chances are
arabs already had some sort of dietary laws
before they came into contact with jews---they
certainly do no follow those detailed in the Torah
or discussed in the Talmud
[

Penelope
The only reason Muslims are in Dearborn is they came for work at the Ford. Oh the Muslims copied the Babylon Talmud, why do you think they don't eat pigs, good grief.

from the jewish laws

Penelope
Perhaps Allah was anti pig as well. The Babylon Talmud trumps the Jerusalem Talmud and for most Jews it trumps the OT, It was penned before the OT even in Babylon it was started. Read your history.

rosie>>>
The components

[

Irosie it was handed down orally, the only written part was according to the OT book which is wrote my man in around 300 bc, all you had before that was the stones put in the ? ark of the covenant, which have never been found , and I'm sure that is questionable as well. Only when you wen to the city of Babylon did they start writing and when they , a few returned to Jerusalem or Judea when King Cyrus allowed you to, did Ezra tell some scribes to write down what they remembered according to the Ot. Oral tradition is what you had,.

Penelope

from the jewish laws

Penelope

rosie>>>
The components

[

Irosie it was handed down orally, the only written part was according to the OT book which is wrote my man in around 300 bc, all you had before that was the stones put in the ? ark of the covenant, which have never been found , and I'm sure that is questionable as well. Only when you wen to the city of Babylon did they start writing and when they , a few returned to Jerusalem or Judea when King Cyrus allowed you to, did Ezra tell some scribes to write down what they remembered according to the Ot. Oral tradition is what you had,.

The leader Moses forbid them to eat pork as they thought it caused leprosy and disease and well the Egyptians probably forbid the eating of pork and that is where you got it from.

Penelope

from the jewish laws

Penelope

rosie>>>
The components

[

Irosie it was handed down orally, the only written part was according to the OT book which is wrote by man in around 300 bc, all you had before that was the stones put in the ? ark of the covenant, which have never been found , and I'm sure that is questionable as well. Only when you wen to the city of Babylon did they start writing and when they , a few returned to Jerusalem or Judea when King Cyrus allowed you to, did Ezra tell some scribes to write down what they remembered according to the Ot. Oral tradition is what you had,.

The leader Moses forbid them to eat pork as they thought it caused leprosy and disease and well the Egyptians probably forbid the eating of pork and that is where you got it from.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post:

The leader Moses forbid them to eat pork as they thought it caused leprosy and disease and well the Egyptians probably forbid the eating of pork and that is where you got it from.[/QUOTE]

irosie>
The components
[[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Irosie it was handed down orally, the only written part was according to the OT book which is wrote my man in around 300 bc, all you had before that was the stones put in the ? ark of the covenant, which have never been found , and I'm sure that is questionable as well. Only when you wen to the city of Babylon did they start writing and when they , a few returned to Jerusalem or Judea when King Cyrus allowed you to, did Ezra tell some scribes to write down what they remembered according to the Ot. Oral tradition is what you had,.[/QUOTE]

irosie>>>
based on your preceding jibberish----I am assuming that
your "IT" is the "OT" and as an islamo Nazi---you
have been taught that "ORAL LAW" refers to the
Torah itself. Wrong!!!!. "oral law" refers to the
traditional understanding of the interpretation of the
Torah. The torah itself was written millennia before
jews got to Babylon. THE TALMUD is called
"oral law"----because it is details of the way
that the written word including the Torah had been
explained for centuries. It is not the Torah or the
"OT" itself. Your problem seems to be that you
rely on islamo Nazi propaganda AND you do not read
carefully. BTW----jews were in Arabia long before the
Babylonian Talmud was written--------gee you are dim.
BTW------even in Arabia they were writing

France has already surrendered to terrorism*, so it is no surprise the Jewish community is leaving France in even greater numbers. They can't protect Jews, any more than they can protect magazines or newspapers.

*The French government has simply given up and surrendered to the fact that terrorism is now part of life in France. All French can do is elect a better government, and give the Muslim apologists in power now the kick.

Forum List

Back