Ecuadorian Presidential candidate vows to boot Assange for yesterday's CIA leak

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_15-52-56.png

Ecuadorian Presidential Candidate Vows To Boot Assange For Yesterday's CIA Leak - MILO NEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder who got the these pricks to turn on Julian, no doubt some Obama US a** hole.

• Banned
View attachment 113250
Ecuadorian Presidential Candidate Vows To Boot Assange For Yesterday's CIA Leak - MILO NEWS

Wonder who got the these pricks to turn on Julian, no doubt some Obama US a** hole.

No, he's booting him for shorting that kilo of Peruvian

So they say, doesn't mean that's what it actually is. Those leaders like to tell BS lies.

View attachment 113250

This is the latest.

Exit polls see Ecuador leftist ahead, runoff unclear

It seems that the Leftist, Lenin Moreno has 39.4% and would need another 0.6% to get him to 40% which would be the 10% ahead of the other candidate and then would avoid a Second Round Runoff.

Ecuador election: Exit polls put ruling party candidate Lenin Moreno in lead - BBC News

• Banned
View attachment 113250

This is the latest.

It seems that the Leftist, Lenin Moreno has 39.4% and would need another 0.6% to get him to 40% which would be the 10% ahead of the other candidate and then would avoid a Second Round Runoff.

Ecuador election: Exit polls put ruling party candidate Lenin Moreno in lead - BBC News

Poor Julian I bet there is a hit list on him ten miles long. I still say the Ecuadorian Gov. has been threatened and or bribed.

View attachment 113250

This is the latest.

Poor Julian I bet there is a hit list on him ten miles long. I still say the Ecuadorian Gov. has been threatened and or bribed.

Politically and economically Ecuador has some significant problems, the usual situation corruption and an economy that's struggling to keeping afloat.

Much of this is blamed on President Rafael Correa and the PAIS Alliance, not so much a political party but more a political movement and they and Rafael Correa have been in charge for ten years, this Lenin Moreno is the current Vice-President of Ecuador and so he's considered as much to blame for Ecuador's problems as Correa.

Yes, I also believe they were. Actually both, threatened and bribed.

Look at the Third World scum, the gates were opened for them to invade Europe through Greece. First, Greece's economy was ruined, then Soros moved in with purchasing a good chunk of the shipping industry, then IMF moved in with a bailout. It was like the magic of "Open Sesame" and the gates to Europe were open. What Persians couldn't do the Global Elite did.

So, the above is an illustration that the Global Elite makes and breaks countries according to their plan to destroy Western civilization.

Yes, I also believe they were. Actually both, threatened and bribed.

Look at the Third World scum, the gates were opened for them to invade Europe through Greece. First, Greece's economy was ruined, then Soros moved in with purchasing a good chunk of the shipping industry, then IMF moved in with a bailout. It was like the magic of "Open Sesame" and the gates to Europe were open. What Persians couldn't do the Global Elite did.

So, the above is an illustration that the Global Elite makes and breaks countries according to their plan to destroy Western civilization.

Agree and with the strange events that took place in the past months before Trump got into office there were def. some odd news coming out on Julian and the other goon squad.

These other countries will give up anything for money. It could be easily done esp. in today's twisted media liberals will believe anything that they think is on MSM too lol.

View attachment 113250

This is the latest.

Politically and economically Ecuador has some significant problems, the usual situation corruption and an economy that's struggling to keeping afloat.

Much of this is blamed on President Rafael Correa and the PAIS Alliance, not so much a political party but more a political movement and they and Rafael Correa have been in charge for ten years, this Lenin Moreno is the current Vice-President of Ecuador and so he's considered as much to blame for Ecuador's problems as Correa.

I am quite sure that some of the Soros organizations are pumping money into the elections also. Assange's days are numbered......unless some miraculous intervention happens and he is rescued from the embassy by black clad, masked special operators.

Forum List

Back