Ecuadorian President Allows Armed Civilians to Fight Crime

I think we are in the US are a far more armed civilian population than is that of Ecuador, but our far right says we need even more firearms.

I think we are in the US are a far more armed civilian population than is that of Ecuador, but our far right says we need even more firearms.
And our Left, not even far Left, is letting criminals walk. Just a suggestion. We are governed like a third world country anyway.

In America we have plenty of guns available to us. What we need are laws that would allow us to take out criminals wherever they're found (with NO fear of punishment).

Our criminal justice system has gone to shit. It's worse than worthless. Criminals are now allowed to do as they please, with no fear of punishment.

Smash and grab, no problem. Steal carloads full of merchandise from any store? Go for it. No bail, no jail. Looting? Arson? Go for it.

In my view we should be able to take out these thieves on the spot. And WE should not be punished for it. Fuck the thieves. And fuck our worthless legal system. Just turn our citizens loose - let US put an end to the widespread crime wave taking over this country.

Last edited:
Since we are now a third world country with two systems of justice and a totally corrupt government Maybe we should give this a try. I imagine it would cut down on crime. Criminals are being released in droves .

I have more than a strong feeling that America will be in this type of scenario later this year . Though not offically advised or decreed.
Once the dollar has disappeared as the global reserve currency ( within the next few weeks ? ) its value will plummet .
At least 50% . Resultant inflation will spark huge violence as most of the country will not have enough to even live on .
Not the End Times as the nut jobs would have you believe , but it will feel like it for some time and the world will never be the same again .
imho .

Pass me the bottle , darling .

Since we are now a third world country with two systems of justice and a totally corrupt government Maybe we should give this a try. I imagine it would cut down on crime. Criminals are being released in droves.

Why would you act as a cop for the government for free?

Is the government going to support your family after you get killed ?

Forum List

Back