Economy stalls

You're clearly too uneducated for this discussion.

No offense, but you make one dumbassed contention after another, which soft-toss I effortlessly knock out of the park.

What don't you try posting in the 'Cooking' or 'Stamp Collecting' threads which are perhaps more your speed?

Economics is HARD!

LOL

Ahhh, your time tested method of only quoting part of the post and replying to what you want. Funny how you omitted the question he asked you.

I love that someone with no education and no job is pretending to be some sort of economic expert.

He just can't help it, his brain is out of context.

Holy shit! You really ARE trying to claim you meant that the British Pound hit a daily high point?

No one believes you.

The GBP is not as liquid an asset as the US dollar. Try using the GBP as a reserve currency, or using it to buy oil.

You seem to be splitting hairs now. If I want to keep money liquid why do I buy oil? Wouldn't you be better served with an EFT in oil?

If you wanted to keep your money in pure liquid form, you would...keep your money, in money...specifically, USD's.
Looks like the pound has been gaining strength since mid January:

Exchange Rates Graph (British Pound, American Dollar) - 120 days - x-rates

So, I read his comment for its obvious claim: That the GBP is doing very well against the dollar - in fact, it's reaching a high.

You interpreted that to mean "since January".

And he claims he meant "since this morning".

Thanks, but I put words in my own mouth. sniperfire was right on both counts idiot. Money is actually fairly nonliquid. Takes a long time to count large amounts, have to wait for the bank to open and so on.

You seem to be splitting hairs now. If I want to keep money liquid why do I buy oil? Wouldn't you be better served with an EFT in oil?

If you wanted to keep your money in pure liquid form, you would...keep your money, in money...specifically, USD's.

So, I read his comment for its obvious claim: That the GBP is doing very well against the dollar - in fact, it's reaching a high.

Thanks, but I put words in my own mouth. sniperfire was right on both counts idiot. Money is actually fairly nonliquid. Takes a long time to count large amounts, have to wait for the bank to open and so on.
Money is the definition of liquidity. It is the most liquid asset on the planet - that's in fact why we call it money.

Money doesn't have to be held in actual physical bills. If it did, the entire US would have about 800B to our name.

So, again, Sniperfire is wrong...on all counts. Please, go on defending him and telling the class how money is "fairly unliquid"

Holy fuck, is this serious?

I'm thinking not, since I can't stop laughing and all.

I'm thinking not, since I can't stop laughing and all.

Hahaha, wait I get it now. Since cash isn't liquid, using "saveliberty's" ridiculous concrete "logic", if money is not actually in liquid form, it fails to be liquid.

Money is the definition of liquidity. It is the most liquid asset on the planet - that's in fact why we call it money.

Money doesn't have to be held in actual physical bills. If it did, the entire US would have about 800B to our name.

So, again, Sniperfire is wrong...on all counts. Please, go on defending him and telling the class how money is "fairly unliquid"

uscitizen understands liquidity. Why the rest of you so slow?

Ummm, USC does understand which contradicts what you have said. Money IS liquid and doesn't need to be held in physical bills.

Are you being ignorant on purpose or are you just that dumb?

Ummm, USC does understand which contradicts what you have said. Money IS liquid and doesn't need to be held in physical bills.

Your idiot friend claimed cash was the MOST LIQUID. Seems to only understand things in absolutes. Quick example, cause I'm feeling generous. Take a $100 bill into some stores and watch them tell you they can't accept it. Now take out your debit card with more than $100 in the account.

Your idiot friend claimed cash was the MOST LIQUID. Seems to only understand things in absolutes. Quick example, cause I'm feeling generous. Take a $100 bill into some stores and watch them tell you they can't accept it. Now take out your debit card with more than $100 in the account.

Umm, no he didn't, he said money, specifically the US dollar, as in the currency, was the most liquid. You're the only idiot that thought that meant physical cash.

I truly feel like I'm arguing with special needs people sometimes.

Umm, no he didn't, he said money, specifically the US dollar, as in the currency, was the most liquid. You're the only idiot that thought that meant physical cash.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cash it almost like money...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had to quote this, too funny.

What are you talking about? This doesn't even make sense. Just admit you misunderstood what he meant and this topic is over your head and we'll move on.

What are you talking about? This doesn't even make sense. Just admit you misunderstood what he meant and this topic is over your head and we'll move on.

Its a Yogi Berra quote from a credit card cash back commerical. (especially if I had added a s to it)

Nope, your friend demanded absolutes, so I'm just calling him on that with this argument.

This is quite precious - we have Saveliberty attempting to tell the class that money and USD's are not liquid assets. You can learn a lot reading this thread, you can separate the morons from the rest of the group.

For those keeping score at home, almost the whole POINT of having money is to create a purely liquid asset as a medium of exchange.

Oh, I'd prefer we don't move on. I want everyone to read the claims of Sniperfire and Saveliberty in this thread. It's quite an 'education'.

This is quite precious - we have Saveliberty attempting to tell the class that money and USD's are not liquid assets. You can learn a lot reading this thread, you can separate the morons from the rest of the group.

For those keeping score at home, almost the whole POINT of having money is to create a purely liquid asset as a medium of exchange.

No, you implied cash was the most liquid of all assets. You were easily proven incorrect. Then you deflected in shame. Quite amusing.

Forum List

Back