Economy stalls

They call it 'smart money' for a reason. These people are certainly not dumb, protection of you political sacred cow, not withstanding.

Smart enough to fail?
We should not have bailed them out.

You are obfuscating.

The fact remains that our wealth and job creators are on the sideline waiting Obama out, and that any reasonable American can see this.

We have no choice but to change horses in November.

DJIA, Jan 2009: 7,200

DJIA today: 13,200

That's not sidelines.

Smart enough to fail?

You are obfuscating.

The fact remains that our wealth and job creators are on the sideline waiting Obama out, and that any reasonable American can see this.

That's not sidelines.

You should start a new thread if you want to discuss the Dow average.

This one is about the proven fact that our wealth and job creators consider Owebama to be anti-business, and intend to remain on the sidelines until his Reign of Terror has ceased.

You are obfuscating.

That's not sidelines.

This one is about the proven fact that our wealth and job creators consider Owebama to be anti-business, and intend to remain on the sidelines until his Reign of Terror has ceased.

If they were "on the sidelines", the DJIA and NASDAQ and other broader indices wouldn't have increased by 40%.

I have no doubt you're too stupid to realize that.

That's not sidelines.

If they were "on the sidelines", the DJIA and NASDAQ and other broader indices wouldn't have increased by 40%.

Sure they would have. You continue to attempt to obfuscate the fact that business will not expand and hire as long as the clear and present danger - and the uncertainty - of the Obama Regime is in place.

That liquid capital has fled the destroyed dollar to the equity market as the only logical safe haven is non-sequitur to the point.

Then again, you don't even know what a 'bond' is, so I am not quite sure why I am attempting to educate you on this sort of thing.

Sure they would have. You continue to attempt to obfuscate the fact that business will not expand and hire as long as the clear and present danger - and the uncertainty - of the Obama Regime is in place.

The day Bush left office the economy was shedding 800,000 jobs per month. People were scared shitless.

Now, the private sector has created 4M jobs and has expanded for 11 straight quarters.

That liquid capital has fled the destroyed dollar to the equity market as the only logical safe haven is non-sequitur to the point.

Fled the dollar? First of all, purely liquid capital can't flee the dollar. THat's double ignorant.

Second, bonds are trading at some of the highest prices in history. That's not a sign of flight.

Then again, you don't even know what a 'bond' is, so I am not quite sure why I am attempting to educate you on this sort of thing.

you think a bond is non-contractual, informal agreement between two parties, do ya?

Fled the dollar? First of all, purely liquid capital can't flee the dollar.

ROTFL.gif

The GBP just hit a new high against the dollar about an hour ago, for example.

ROTFL.gif

You're clearly too uneducated for this discussion.

No offense, but you make one dumbassed contention after another, which soft-toss I effortlessly knock out of the park.

What don't you try posting in the 'Cooking' or 'Stamp Collecting' threads which are perhaps more your speed?

Economics is HARD!

LOL

They call it 'smart money' for a reason. These people are certainly not dumb, protection of you political sacred cow, not withstanding.

Smart enough to fail?

You are obfuscating.

You so do worship those "wealth and job creators" don't you?
Many of them have their heads up their butts.
They create more jobs in China than they do here.

ROTFL.gif

No offense, but you make one dumbassed contention after another, which soft-toss I effortlessly knock out of the park.

Lol.

Like a good moron, you avoid answering my question...again. I don't blame ya. Being wrong like that sucks, huh?

Economics is HARD

you wouldn't know.

ROTFL.gif

What don't you try posting in the 'Cooking' or 'Stamp Collecting' threads which are perhaps more your speed?

Economics is HARD!

LOL

Ahhh, your time tested method of only quoting part of the post and replying to what you want. Funny how you omitted the question he asked you.

I love that someone with no education and no job is pretending to be some sort of economic expert.

Smart enough to fail?

You are obfuscating.

You so do worship those "wealth and job creators" don't you?
Many of them have their heads up their butts.
They create more jobs in China than they do here.

Now we arrive at the chewy center of the issue.

It isn't that you really disagree that our wealth and job creators hate Obama, the fact of the matter is that you hate them.

But what you don't seem to get is the Left's loathing of our wealth and job producers - and your eagerness to punish them at any opportunity - is a big part of the reason they are fleeing domestic investment (read: jobs) for greener pastures abroad.

You can't have it both ways.

Economics is HARD!

LOL

I love that someone with no education and no job is pretending to be some sort of economic expert.

I'm not pretending, princess.

ROTFL.gif

The Pound is far, far, FAR Below where it was just a few years ago. Right now it's at its strongest point since, well...since December!

Your either a fraud or ignorant. Or both.

I scalped it successfully no less than three times today.

You are out of your league.

Economics is HARD!

LOL

I'm not pretending, princess.

Why don't you answer his question that you continue to ignore?

ROTFL.gif

The Pound is far, far, FAR Below where it was just a few years ago. Right now it's at its strongest point since, well...since December!

Why don't you tell us about "your league". What do you do with your day that is so great? This should be a riot.

ROTFL.gif

You said:

That's not only false, it's patently false. I used to think you were either stupid or a liar. Now I'm reminded that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back