Economy On Fire

Collusion and a return to Obama era of Chicago style corruption and incompetence. What's my prize?

Did anybody see that asshole Obama's little speech a few minutes ago where the delusional sonofabitch tries to take credit for Trump's booming economy? LOL!

That pathetic excuse for a human being blamed all his failures on Bush and now is trying to take credit for Trump's success. These Moon Bats were morons electing him. Shame!

Did anybody see that asshole Obama's little speech a few minutes ago where the delusional sonofabitch tries to take credit for Trump's booming economy? LOL!

That pathetic excuse for a human being blamed all his failures on Bush and now is trying to take credit for Trump's success. These Moon Bats were morons electing him. Shame!

The only thing I give Obama credit for is leaving the White House on time.

And leaving the White House without stealing and vandalism like Bill and Hillary.

I give him credit for destroying the filthy ass Democrat Party. Losing 1,000 national offices, Congress and the Presidency. That is the only thing good that he did.

Worst President this country ever had.

Hardly anybody that voted for Romney switched to Crooked Hillary. However, many many people that believed in that Hope and Change garbage and gave Obama a chance and saw the disastrous consequences voted for Trump.

This meme sums up the Obama disaster.

ObamaNike-664090.JPG

And leaving the White House without stealing and vandalism like Bill and Hillary.

Can you imagine the fumigation and cleaning bill after the Obamas moved out of the White House? I doubt if they will ever get it clean.

Most people vote party.
It’s up to those with Independent minds.

Thanks for the downer. Anyone who waffles in the huge gap between parties is a moron. Even God said I’d rather have you against me than waffling between choices.
That’s if one considers party affiliation a waffle.
Most people only follow party and sound bites.
True but the problem area with that implied model is that it ignores:

Relative rates of turnout

Immigration

Actual swing voters

Traumatic political events

and the desire to fit in with neighbors

Most people vote party.

Thanks for the downer. Anyone who waffles in the huge gap between parties is a moron. Even God said I’d rather have you against me than waffling between choices.
If a person hasn’t picked a side by now they’re loony.

Most people vote party.

If a person hasn’t picked a side by now they’re loony.
The sides have been picked...Trump wins.

Can you imagine the fumigation and cleaning bill after the Obamas moved out of the White House? I doubt if they will ever get it clean.

Just getting the Jheri curl stains off the couch's had to be a monumental task.

coming-to-america-couch-soul-coming-to-america-hair-couch.jpg

Forum List

Back