Economy booming. Dems impeaching.

View attachment 293821
Then why can’t we get GDP growth over 3%?
We can and have. What do you mean?
View attachment 293821

He is speaking of annual GDP growth. We were told that Obama sucked because he never broke 3% annually. Now, Trump has not but the economy is the best in fucking history.

To quote one of my favorite movies...I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning"
So his initial post stated annual GDP growth? Link that please or are you a mind reader. Looks to me like he changed his narrative and he never said Trump he said “we”.

The "never hit 3% annual GDP growth" was a major talking point for Trump and the Repubs. Do not play stupid, it is not becoming.
It was? LOL that was not at all what his post said. How do you increase GDP growth? Hint: consumer spending is a big key. How do consumers spend more? Hint: they work and have more disposable income.

Yet, GDP growth is going down and not up.

Why is that?

Oh, and right now the biggest GDP driver is government spending.

View attachment 293821
Then why can’t we get GDP growth over 3%?
We can and have. What do you mean?
View attachment 293821

For a few quarters here and there, sure. Even Obama could do that. But annual growth still hasn’t topped 3%.

Why not?
Hold on you’re moving the goal posts. That was not what your initial post stated. So now you’re changing it to annual GDP growth? Will you change your narrative again when I answer you?
Annual GDP growth below 3% was a common talking point in the right during Obama. Do you remember?
Are you changing your narrative again? You said “we”. So you just mean Trump. Not “we”? Correct? Which country has the highest GDP in the world?
GDP is a measure for the entire country so that’s why I said we. Trump criticizes Obama for never hitting 3% annual growth and promised a much higher annual rate.

My question is why, if the economy is booming, has the country been unable to break the 3% barrier that was so low when it came to Obama?

I think you’re being a tad pedantic.

For a few quarters here and there, sure. Even Obama could do that. But annual growth still hasn’t topped 3%.

Why not?
Hold on you’re moving the goal posts. That was not what your initial post stated. So now you’re changing it to annual GDP growth? Will you change your narrative again when I answer you?
Annual GDP growth below 3% was a common talking point in the right during Obama. Do you remember?
Are you changing your narrative again? You said “we”. So you just mean Trump. Not “we”? Correct? Which country has the highest GDP in the world?
GDP is a measure for the entire country so that’s why I said we. Trump criticizes Obama for never hitting 3% annual growth and promised a much higher annual rate.

My question is why, if the economy is booming, has the country been unable to break the 3% barrier that was so low when it came to Obama?

That would be a good new screen name for him.

He is speaking of annual GDP growth. We were told that Obama sucked because he never broke 3% annually. Now, Trump has not but the economy is the best in fucking history.

To quote one of my favorite movies...I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning"
So his initial post stated annual GDP growth? Link that please or are you a mind reader. Looks to me like he changed his narrative and he never said Trump he said “we”.

The "never hit 3% annual GDP growth" was a major talking point for Trump and the Repubs. Do not play stupid, it is not becoming.
It was? LOL that was not at all what his post said. How do you increase GDP growth? Hint: consumer spending is a big key. How do consumers spend more? Hint: they work and have more disposable income.

Why is that?

What is the US GDP?

Why not?

You’re changing your narrative.
Lesson summary: The limitations of GDP

Why not?

LOL when he can stick to one question not change his narrative we can talk

Can you smell the landslide coming?
Trump has a lot of unpatriotic supporters just like him.
Who did you vote for again?
Trump asking China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponent doesn't bother you. Why do you hate the Constitution so much?
Answer me and I ll answer you. Loser.
So you're ashamed on top of it.. Got it.

Why is that?

What is the US GDP?

The last full FY it was $20.50 trillion

He did not change anything. The implication was clear for anyone not too dishonest to admit it

Trump asking China and Ukraine to investigate his political opponent doesn't bother you. Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

You're an idiot. There is nothing wrong with asking for assistance when investigating corruption. The fact that Biden is an opponent is irrelevant. Biden is a criminal. Trump can ask anybody he wants for assistance in investigations you imbecile.

You haven't got a clue about the Constitution

You're an idiot. There is nothing wrong with asking for assistance when investigating corruption. The fact that Biden is an opponent is irrelevant. Biden is a criminal. Trump can ask anybody he wants for assistance in investigations you imbecile.

You haven't got a clue about the Constitution
You obviously hate the American system.

Why not?

You’re changing your narrative.
Lesson summary: The limitations of GDP
Not at all. Don’t blame me about the focus on GDP growth. I didn’t make it a part of the campaign. Trump did.

Can you smell the landslide coming?
Trump has a lot of unpatriotic supporters just like him.
Who did you vote for again?
Answer me and I ll answer you. Loser.
So you're ashamed on top of it.. Got it.
You cannot answer a simple question. Your deflections will not work. Answer me and I ll answer you.

Why is that?

What is the US GDP?

The last full FY it was $20.50 trillion
What do you think it should? We are by far the highest in the world. In my opinion as long as we have such high spend on entitlements it will prevent us from concentrating on gdp growth but that’s just me.

He did not change anything. The implication was clear for anyone not too dishonest to admit it
He said “we”. So you’re a mind reader now? I took It as a non partisan post. If Kasich was POTUS do you think we would have over 3% GDP growth? Honest question.

Forum List

Back