Economy booming. Dems impeaching.

upload_2019-12-8_10-15-31.png
Can you smell the landslide coming?

Then why can’t we get GDP growth over 3%?
We can and have. What do you mean?
upload_2019-12-8_10-15-31.png

Correct. The economy is not booming. 2.1% is nice, but the hyperbole is silly.

Obviously they're conflating the unemployment rate directly with the actual economy, which is flawed reasoning.

The only question, then, is if they are being dishonest or ignorant.

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

For a few quarters here and there, sure. Even Obama could do that. But annual growth still hasn’t topped 3%.

Why not?
Hold on you’re moving the goal posts. That was not what your initial post stated. So now you’re changing it to annual GDP growth? Will you change your narrative again when I answer you?

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

He is speaking of annual GDP growth. We were told that Obama sucked because he never broke 3% annually. Now, Trump has not but the economy is the best in fucking history.

To quote one of my favorite movies...I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning"

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

For a few quarters here and there, sure. Even Obama could do that. But annual growth still hasn’t topped 3%.

Why not?
Hold on you’re moving the goal posts. That was not what your initial post stated. So now you’re changing it to annual GDP growth? Will you change your narrative again when I answer you?
Annual GDP growth below 3% was a common talking point in the right during Obama. Do you remember?

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

He is speaking of annual GDP growth. We were told that Obama sucked because he never broke 3% annually. Now, Trump has not but the economy is the best in fucking history.

To quote one of my favorite movies...I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning"
So his initial post stated annual GDP growth? Link that please or are you a mind reader. Looks to me like he changed his narrative and he never said Trump he said “we”.

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

So his initial post stated annual GDP growth? Link that please or are you a mind reader. Looks to me like he changed his narrative and he never said Trump he said “we”.

The "never hit 3% annual GDP growth" was a major talking point for Trump and the Repubs. Do not play stupid, it is not becoming.

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

Why not?
Annual GDP growth below 3% was a common talking point in the right during Obama. Do you remember?
Are you changing your narrative again? You said “we”. So you just mean Trump. Not “we”? Correct? Which country has the highest GDP in the world?

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

The "never hit 3% annual GDP growth" was a major talking point for Trump and the Repubs. Do not play stupid, it is not becoming.
It was? LOL that was not at all what his post said. How do you increase GDP growth? Hint: consumer spending is a big key. How do consumers spend more? Hint: they work and have more disposable income.

View attachment 293821

View attachment 293821

Yup. Just another example of why nutters have zero (0) credibility.

Forum List

Back