Economy 'adds' 120K, UE rate drops to 8.2%...March 2012

That's rich, warm weather influenced white women Boomers to retire. That's how CON$ would answer you. :badgrin:

CON$ will blindly accept any rationalization to deny an improving economy until an improving economy can no longer be denied.
....Then they will take credit for the improvement!

Even the right-wing Gallup's UNADJUSTED numbers, that CON$ swore were the only accurate UE numbers when they were higher than the BLS numbers, have UE at 8.2%

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

Well since you are using a failed argument to support a proceeding point, we can only figure you need more wet straw to put on the fire so the smoke is even more thick.

Jackasses need every hope they can get that their Hope and Change BS artist will find something to run on come this fall. Right now he's doing nothing but everything he said he would not do back in 2008. And you whine about Rush ?

The numbers are the numbers Ed....aren't you the one who claims to be a physicist ?

Can't be....I know several of them and they tend to be pretty smart.
And the numbers are 8.2% DOWN from 8.3%, not the direction America-hating CON$ want the numbers to go.

Since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see which direction he wants unemployment to go!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

It's going to take a long time. Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008. Their policies have redistributed the wealth from the middle class to the top 1%. It will take decades to recover from their awful polices. As long as they get voted into office, we will move backwards.

More spin and articles of faith. The dems had the congress in 2006 and jobs are still going to China.

Does that mean you won't be voting for Obama or will you just admit you are a partisan hack ?
More CON$ervoFascist lies and bullshit. The GOP controlled BOTH houses of Congress in 2006!!!!!

oh so it matters now who has congress? Jesus get your stories straight people...either it matters or it doesn't...:lol:

That's rich, warm weather influenced white women Boomers to retire. That's how CON$ would answer you. :badgrin:

CON$ will blindly accept any rationalization to deny an improving economy until an improving economy can no longer be denied.
....Then they will take credit for the improvement!

Even the right-wing Gallup's UNADJUSTED numbers, that CON$ swore were the only accurate UE numbers when they were higher than the BLS numbers, have UE at 8.2%

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

Well since you are using a failed argument to support a proceeding point, we can only figure you need more wet straw to put on the fire so the smoke is even more thick.

Jackasses need every hope they can get that their Hope and Change BS artist will find something to run on come this fall. Right now he's doing nothing but everything he said he would not do back in 2008. And you whine about Rush ?

The numbers are the numbers Ed....aren't you the one who claims to be a physicist ?

And the numbers are 8.2% DOWN from 8.3%, not the direction America-hating CON$ want the numbers to go.

Since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see which direction he wants unemployment to go!

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

to a slobbering hack like you, i am sure that what you think, we think. Not true, its vapor, thats the problem, I know that when the numbers start to climb again becasue people start moving BACK into the the job force actively looking, obama will say, hey the numbers going up becasue theres jobs out there and claim victory, in effect having it both ways.....

of course the fact that job creation is seriously lagging, but the number goes down, when the previous month and the creation of twice the number ogfjobs didn't drop it, means perfect sense to you, becasue your a rank partisan who will do exactly what I described above........wipe your chin sonny.

More spin and articles of faith. The dems had the congress in 2006 and jobs are still going to China.

Does that mean you won't be voting for Obama or will you just admit you are a partisan hack ?
More CON$ervoFascist lies and bullshit. The GOP controlled BOTH houses of Congress in 2006!!!!!

oh so it matters now who has congress? Jesus get your stories straight people...either it matters or it doesn't...:lol:
Again, in typical CON$reviNutzi fashion, you attack a Straw Man made of nothing I said. A true sign of unhinged desperation!

I said nothing about Congress mattering or not, I simply corrected CON$erviNutzi disinformation.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

to a slobbering hack like you, i am sure that what you think, we think. Not true, its vapor, thats the problem, I know that when the numbers start to climb again becasue people start moving BACK into the the job force actively looking, obama will say, hey the numbers going up becasue theres jobs out there and claim victory, in effect having it both ways.....

of course the fact that job creation is seriously lagging, but the number goes down, when the previous month and the creation of twice the number ogfjobs didn't drop it, means perfect sense to you, becasue your a rank partisan who will do exactly what I described above........wipe your chin sonny.
Since you can no longer defend your lie that retired people are not involved in the calculation of the LPR, though now that I reminded you of it you will probably repeat your lie again, like the "slobbering hack" you condemn, YOU now attack something that hasn't happened yet in a partisan attempt to destroy the president of the country you hate. You also put YOUR words in Obama's future mouth while condemning others for partisan hackery.

Admit it, like your MessiahRushie, you want Americans to suffer so your Party can regain power and finish the economic destruction of this great country that the GOP has started.

Again for the numbers to be the "vapor" you hope for, the Right-wing Gallup must also be in on the plot because his unadjusted UE numbers are 8.2%, which is below the BLS unadjusted number of 8.4%. Apparently to a slobbering partisan hack like you, the only numbers that aren't "vapor" are the numbers CON$ make up out of thin air! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

GOd you're an ignorant partisan hack

Forum List

Back