Economics 101

Sadly it has been brought to the shores of the United States as well thanks to liberalism...
So does Polio. Communism is a subject only because con trolls like Patriot pushes the subject. Here is a fact check on a Republican Congressman who agrees with Patriot.

"Allen West says about 80 House Democrats are members of the Communist Party
West is using guilty by association here
, and has failed to prove that any member of Congress is a communist. Pants on Fire!"
None
Poor ignorant con trolls have to lie a lot to make their crazy points. Next they will be warning us about zombies still persisting. Dip shits.
Incidentally, your ability to simply respond to a post and/or edit it is just as atrocious as your English. You place a quote before Allen West above but not after Communist Party. You have a [/QUOTE] at the top of the post for no reason at all. God Almighty do you operate mentally on the level of a 2nd grader fumbling their way through a computer exercise in a classroom.

And yeah, stupid - people who are not communists do not "associate" with communists. How stupid are you? Guess what the Mafia calls people who interact with them and do work with them but are not "made men"? Associates. Idiot.

You associate with those that you share a common cause with.

What is it that you think exists, me boy.? Or are you incapable of saying? You are posting incoherent ramblings, dioshit.

My God your English is atrocious. What country do you live in?

Your atrocious English explains why you can't follow a simple conversation. What do I think exists? The U.S. Constitution, stupid. In fact - I know it exists.
What is it that you think exists, me boy.? Or are you incapable of saying? You are posting incoherent ramblings, dioshit.

Your atrocious English explains why you can't follow a simple conversation. What do I think exists? The U.S. Constitution, stupid. In fact - I know it exists.

Not at all. Perfect english, me boy. I had actual college english classes. You appear to have had no english classes, but could use some. You see, I am perfectly certain of my ability to read and write english sentences. But you are obviously incapable of reading them. So, you post attacks based on your very limited capabilities. You do indeed need a remedial english class. Though I suspect you are so stupid it would not take.
That is it? You believe the constitution exists. Do you think that is profound, me poor ignorant con troll?

Sadly it has been brought to the shores of the United States as well thanks to liberalism...
So does Polio. Communism is a subject only because con trolls like Patriot pushes the subject. Here is a fact check on a Republican Congressman who agrees with Patriot.

"Allen West says about 80 House Democrats are members of the Communist Party
West is using guilty by association here
, and has failed to prove that any member of Congress is a communist. Pants on Fire!"

Poor ignorant con trolls have to lie a lot to make their crazy points. Next they will be warning us about zombies still persisting. Dip shits.
Incidentally, your ability to simply respond to a post and/or edit it is just as atrocious as your English. You place a quote before Allen West above but not after Communist Party. You have a
at the top of the post for no reason at all. God Almighty do you operate mentally on the level of a 2nd grader fumbling their way through a computer exercise in a classroom.

And yeah, stupid - people who are not communists do not "associate" with communists. How stupid are you? Guess what the Mafia calls people who interact with them and do work with them but are not "made men"? Associates. Idiot.

You associate with those that you share a common cause with.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Well, the last sentence, is true. Cons do associate with cons only. Which keeps them stupid.
But liberals associate with cons, and liberals, and libertarians, and look for truth. I understand that as a con troll that is hard to understand, dipshit.
So, you are incapable of understanding english. Got it. You are a congenital idiot. Got it. You are a con troll. Got it. And you are irrational. Got it. Though being irrational and being a con troll is redundant, eh, dipshit?

The Federalist papers were written by only 3 (THREE) founders, not "all."
And who said that the Federalist Papers were the only source of writings from the founding fathers?!? :eusa_doh:
YOU cited the Federalist papers as YOUR source.
Patriot is just another con troll.[/QUOTE]

It is astounding how stupid the both of you are. Allow me to humiliate the both of you in front of everyone here...

Between edthecynic and myself - Eddy was the first one between us to mention the Federalist Papers. He did so right here in post #862. Go to any post I made before #862 see if you can find one post in which I mention the Federalist Papers. You can't do it - because I didn't. Now, EDWARDBAIAMONTE did mention the Federalist Papers before Eddy in post #861. But I am not EDWARDBAIAMONTE. Of course, with your illiteracy and your completely inability to understand how this site functions, how to edit a reply, and who is posting what, I could see how your dumb ass would get so easily confused. I'm assuming Ed's problem is that he's just so pissed off from me obliterating his misinformation with facts that he can't figure out which way is up.

Either way....exposing the astounding ignorance of you two primates is comical.

:dance::dance::dance:

Not at all. Perfect english, me boy. I had actual college english classes. You appear to have had no english classes, but could use some. You see, I am perfectly certain of my ability to read and write english sentences. But you are obviously incapable of reading them. So, you post attacks based on your very limited capabilities. You do indeed need a remedial english class. Though I suspect you are so stupid it would not take.
That is it? You believe the constitution exists. Do you think that is profound, me poor ignorant con troll?
I see your ability to respond to a simple post without filling the screen with duplicates, unnecessary marks, and all kinds of nonsense hasn't improved... :lmao:

Apparently it is for libtards who don't know it exists, don't realize it is law, and don't realize that law is not open to "interpretation". :eusa_doh:

The Federalist papers were written by only 3 (THREE) founders, not "all."
And who said that the Federalist Papers were the only source of writings from the founding fathers?!? :eusa_doh:
YOU cited the Federalist papers as YOUR source.
Patriot is just another con troll.

It is astounding how stupid the both of you are. Allow me to humiliate the both of you in front of everyone here...

Between edthecynic and myself - Eddy was the first one between us to mention the Federalist Papers. He did so right here in post #862. Go to any post I made before #862 see if you can find one post in which I mention the Federalist Papers. You can't do it - because I didn't. Now, EDWARDBAIAMONTE did mention the Federalist Papers before Eddy in post #861. But I am not EDWARDBAIAMONTE. Of course, with your illiteracy and your completely inability to understand how this site functions, how to edit a reply, and who is posting what, I could see how your dumb ass would get so easily confused. I'm assuming Ed's problem is that he's just so pissed off from me obliterating his misinformation with facts that he can't figure out which way is up.

Either way....exposing the astounding ignorance of you two primates is comical.

That is the best you could do? Really. some personal attacks and lies. Which is not even a surprise. Just the normal ignorant con troll pushing lies, because he (you) are incapable of talking about the actual subject. And as normal, for con trolls, got wrapped up in your posts, and made no sense at all. You may not be Ed. B, but you echo his posts and lack of intelligence. Congratulations on that, me poor ignorant con troll. I never in all of my posts penned the words Federalist Papers. Dipshit.
So, you loose again. Just your normal ignorance.

[/QUOTE]

I had actual college english classes. You see, I am perfectly certain of my ability to read and write english sentences.

Well apparently they didn't cover how to use quotations in those classes... :lmao:
Ah, but they did. sorry you missed the classes. I assume you were too stupid to get in. And, by the way, did you think this thread was about english comp? Or are you just unable to argue your points.

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 3.17.35 PM.png

I just had to take a screen shot of #883 from Rshermr for everyone to enjoy. As you can see, the boy wonder here can't figure out how to reply to a post on USMB. It appears that his response is all his words, when it fact half of it are my words. Apparently Rshermr plagiarizes worse than Melania Trump does! :lol:

I'm also particularly fond of his consistent placement of [/QUOTE][/QUOTE] in the middle of posts for no apparent reason. :lmao:

I'll be the first to admit - it's completely unfair of me to expect this buffoon to understand the U.S. Constitution, how the government functions, or political issues when he hasn't mastered the English language and can't figure out how to use a website.

Apparently it is for libtards who don't know it exists, don't realize it is law, and don't realize that law is not open to "interpretation". :eusa_doh:

Ah, but we do. and we, and the supreme court justices understand that it is, and has been forever, open to interpretation. Sorry you missed it.

View attachment 82294

I just had to take a screen shot of #883 from Rshermr for everyone to enjoy. As you can see, the boy wonder here can't figure out how to reply to a post on USMB. It appears that his response is all his words, when it fact half of it are my words. Apparently Rshermr plagiarizes worse than Melania Trump does! :lol:

I'm also particularly fond of his consistent placement of
[/QUOTE] in the middle of posts for no apparent reason. :lmao:

I'll be the first to admit - it's completely unfair of me to expect this buffoon to understand the U.S. Constitution, how the government functions, or political issues when he hasn't mastered the English language and can't figure out how to use a website.[/QUOTE]
thanks for your opinion, me boy. You must know how much I appreciate your opinion.

I had actual college english classes. You see, I am perfectly certain of my ability to read and write english sentences.

Well apparently they didn't cover how to use quotations in those classes... :lmao:
Ah, but they did. sorry you missed the classes. I assume you were too stupid to get in. And, by the way, did you think this thread was about english comp? Or are you just unable to argue your points.
I'm able to argue all of my points. You're illiteracy problem is just my way of illustrating why it is you can't understand them. For instance, when you place a quote before the start of a sentence but fail to put one at the end. :lol:

It's also a way to illustrate that you're just an idiot troll.

View attachment 82294

I'm also particularly fond of his consistent placement of
in the middle of posts for no apparent reason. :lmao:

I'll be the first to admit - it's completely unfair of me to expect this buffoon to understand the U.S. Constitution, how the government functions, or political issues when he hasn't mastered the English language and can't figure out how to use a website.[/QUOTE]
thanks for your opinion, me boy. You must know how much I appreciate your opinion.
Got to run for a while. I actually have a life. You apparently just post to this board all day long, every day, Eh. And make up personal attacks. Because you are incapable of rational conversation about the subject of the thread. Sad for you.
Let me know and some day I will enlighten you about why I use the double quote. Because you have it all wrong, as usual, dipshit.
[/QUOTE]

But liberals associate with cons, and liberals, and libertarians, and look for truth. I understand that as a con troll that is hard to understand, dipshit.
Well now everyone knows you're lying. Liberals are the most intolerant fascists on earth. They refuse to listen to conservatives like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity (and, in fact, have worked to get them off the air because the truth they were telling was killing the liberal agenda), they don't accept that a person of faith doesn't want to host a gay wedding or bake a cake for a gay wedding, and they sure as hell do not "look for truth". They abhor it.

Besides....what "truth" is there to be found in communism? :uhh:

Any other idiotic excuses you'd like to make for your liberal representatives having close ties to communist organizations?

And make up personal attacks. Because you are incapable of rational conversation about the subject of the thread. Sad for you.
Awwwww....is 'wittle Rshermr butt hurt? After jumping into a conversation that you weren't even involved in and making personal attacks, you now want to cry like a little bitch once you realized you were in the ring with a heavyweight and weren't up to par?

This is a great lesson. Maybe next time you won't start making the personal insults. Oh - and I already proved your ass wrong on who mentioned the Federalist Papers first. It would really be wise not to challenge me on who made the personal insults between us first.

Between edthecynic and myself - Eddy was the first one between us to mention the Federalist Papers. He did so right here in post #862. Go to any post I made before #862 see if you can find one post in which I mention the Federalist Papers. You can't do it - because I didn't. Now, EDWARDBAIAMONTE did mention the Federalist Papers before Eddy in post #861. But I am not EDWARDBAIAMONTE.
But YOU came to edward's defense over the Federalist papers, and I never used them as a source for the Constitution. On the contrary, I objected to using them as the final word on the Constitution like YOU were using them.

Well apparently they didn't cover how to use quotations in those classes... [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Ah, but they did. sorry you missed the classes. I assume you were too stupid to get in. And, by the way, did you think this thread was about english comp? Or are you just unable to argue your points. That you are hung up on a quotation mark shows your lack of intelligence. And proves you to be a simpleton, and a con troll.

I'm able to argue all of my points. So you say, me boy. Every one else who sees your drivel thinks not. You're illiteracy problem is obvious to all. But no one cares. It is your ignorance of the constitution that is astounding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back