Economics 101: Wal-Mart Hikes Minimum Wages, Prepares To Fire 1000

Been to Walmart. Sub par workers should receive sub pay, not more than, minimum wage. And firing 1,000 employees might get rid of the dead wood and those who frankly don't give a shit. Once that happens, Walmart might not be such a bad place to shop, although this wouldn't do anything toward eliminating idiot shoppers who frequent the store.
1,000? They have a payroll of 2.2 million people. 19 Facts That Show Just How Massive Walmart Really Is - BuzzFeed News

Fun fact: 6. As of 2012, six of the Waltons held more wealth than the bottom 40% of Americans.

So, are we to assume, based on your post, that the bottom 40% includes Gates and Trump? Why even bring the bottom 40% into your little equation? You don't make sense, and you're an ass. Grow up, please!
The bottom 40% is 128 million Americans, and the bottom. Gates and Trump are that the top, idiot.

No shit, Sherlock. I guess you just don't get sarcasm, nor not much either. Now who's the idiot?
Sarcasm doesn't translate well here my little man, until we get to know you. Don't bother until you learn the site and have posted a few thousands times.

Nice racist comment.

BTW: Walmart only works because people shop there.

I share your disdain for them......but they only got to be that rich because we buy their stuff.
This is America speak English. Period. I care less if your feelings are hurt over my comment. Yep I know Wal Mart works because people shop there but there comes a time when civilized society should come before profits.

Are you saying that society is not civilized ?

On top of being racist ?
1. Nothing I said YET is racist.
2.You act like being a racist (advocating for the best interest of my race) is a bad thing
3. No society is NOT civilized when it allows workers who work a job to make so little they need the governments help to make ends meet,they allow children to be homeless and starve while they are worth more than the bottom 40% of Americans. That is not civilized that is barbarity and evil at its best.

Statement number 3 is a bit confusing. But, I'll take it to mean you are saying our society is not civilized.

Society meaning the United States.

Correct ?
Nice racist comment.

BTW: Walmart only works because people shop there.

I share your disdain for them......but they only got to be that rich because we buy their stuff.
This is America speak English. Period. I care less if your feelings are hurt over my comment. Yep I know Wal Mart works because people shop there but there comes a time when civilized society should come before profits.

Are you saying that society is not civilized ?

On top of being racist ?
1. Nothing I said YET is racist.
2.You act like being a racist (advocating for the best interest of my race) is a bad thing
3. No society is NOT civilized when it allows workers who work a job to make so little they need the governments help to make ends meet,they allow children to be homeless and starve while they are worth more than the bottom 40% of Americans. That is not civilized that is barbarity and evil at its best.

Statement number 3 is a bit confusing. But, I'll take it to mean you are saying our society is not civilized.

Society meaning the United States.

Correct ?
Correct. Society is not civilized as far as caring for each other etc society has become to self centered.

Are there such societies ?

If so, when are you leaving ?

Forum List

Back