Echo's Bar and Grill

That's the late night bar for ya tresha!

We are an equal opportunity bar, here, have an martini on me!

(Well, not on me so to speak, but on the house....)

Nope nope nope. Fair is fair.
You said, "on me" first. It's in print woman!
And if you please, I'd prefer my drinks rum based thank ye kindly.
Sadly I am one Irish lass that's not overly fond of the whisky unless heavily mixed with coffee and cream, which I shall most likely be needing before the night is through.

Now, lemme get out the way, I believe Crimson would like to dance!

Changing the oil in my vehicles.

Yep. Wild Friday night for the big guy.

Par - tay.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door.

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" - you can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? And after you're real drunk, maybe go down to the public park and stagger around and ask people for money, and then lay down and go to sleep.

Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait. I guess that's like a regular window.

Most of the time in the Middle Ages it was probably real bad being stuck down in a dungeon. But some days, when there was a bad storm outside, you'd look out your little window and think, "Boy, I'm glad I'm not out in that."

When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.

:lol:

o we went to a spa...natural mineral water hot springs feeding hot tubs....how romantic and all...till you realize that hot water when hitting air that is hovering around 15 degrees get friggin cold fast ...can you say tepid tub?

o did i mention my man was refused service at a tire place due to my bumperstickers....ahhh religious tolerance at its best....

ok, I'm done driving out there in 27 degrees with a wild chill factor of 15. Soups on. Shoes are off. I'll have an Irish Coffee please :)

shit gigi you are having a heat wave lol.....and the wind chill only counts if you go out nekkid....

is it just me or has this board taken on a meaner attitude lately?

shit gigi you are having a heat wave lol.....and the wind chill only counts if you go out nekkid....

I think everyone around here needs a freakin' drink...including my husband! lol

This bar is a "Flame Free Zone"-so feel free to chill out.....(pardon the pun)

The only Flaming Going on here is THIS: ;)

Flaming Moe

lol@flaming moe....not funny pun..why do people who make bad puns always feel the need to point out their bad puns....like everyone else is too stupid to get it...i just prefer not to mention bad puns...lol...

i was a real estate broker for years....mainly property management....ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i decided i hated renters, owners and homeowner association boards in no set order...

i would hate to be in real estate right now...but hell man is in construction they do go hand and hand....right now empty hands might i add

lol@flaming moe....not funny pun..why do people who make bad puns always feel the need to point out their bad puns....like everyone else is too stupid to get it...i just prefer not to mention bad puns...lol...

i was a real estate broker for years....mainly property management....ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i decided i hated renters, owners and homeowner association boards in no set order...

i would hate to be in real estate right now...but hell man is in construction they do go hand and hand....right now empty hands might i add

I am putting the place in your hands tonight bones, don't lose our liquor license and keep things on the up and up, you punderstand?

Ah what the hell, gimme a shot of Jameson and a cold Harp long neck... :booze:

Got any chips back there?

Last edited:
lol you cant put anything in my hands...pouring a shot of jameson.....popping the top on the long neck....you want a cold mug with that or what?

Forum List

Back