Echo's Bar and Grill

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Have a drink, smoke em if you got em, and sit down and shoot the shit.

What's up on this cold Friday night with ya all?

I just awoke from my nap a bit ago, and then watched "The Daily Show' and the "Colbert Report"

{I take a nap every night around 7-7:30, it keeps me young!}

I just awoke from my nap a bit ago, and then watched "The Daily Show' and the "Colbert Report"

Heh... little dude is watching Drake and Josh...

woooo hoooo!

My wife is in Philly for a conference and I am just not motivated to write the two briefs that I need to have done by Monday morning. Somebody get me a beer.

Since I got pregnant and now have an almost one year old,(four more days) I have learned naps are my best friend especially with going to school and working now. Took a two hour one today when my son did, man I love days off.
Anyways my parents are babysitting and I am going to go paint the town red with the two girls I used to get in lots of trouble with in my early twenties.
And Tresha I will say hi to some dykes for ya, I think we are going to the gay bar since they have the best dancing. Now I must make myself look beautiful!

And my one goal tonight is to take a jello shot,something you should only do once every five years!

My wife is in Philly for a conference and I am just not motivated to write the two briefs that I need to have done by Monday morning. Somebody get me a beer.

Here's a cold one for you on the house, just don't sit on any of my bar stools in those chaps of yours! :eek:

I like iCarly better. Gave the dude a little extra time to stay awake, though. Since he suffered through Ghost Whisperer, thought it was the least I could do.

You made your 10 yo son watch the Ghost Whisperer?

What's next, Desperate Housewives! :eek:

Poor guy, maybe he's needs a Rupert Hug about now!

You made your 10 yo son watch the Ghost Whisperer?

What's next, Desperate Housewives! :eek:

Poor guy, maybe he's needs a Rupert Hug about now!

He's 11 now. lol...

You know, I've never watched Desperate Housewives... wait, maybe I got through 5 minutes of it. *gag*

The boy, at the end of ghost whisperer, said to me, "mom, how can you watch that. that's the worst acting I've ever seen. It should be at least a little believable".

:eek:

He's 11 now. lol...

You know, I've never watched Desperate Housewives... wait, maybe I got through 5 minutes of it. *gag*

The boy, at the end of ghost whisperer, said to me, "mom, how can you watch that. that's the worst acting I've ever seen. It should be at least a little believable".

:eek:

hmmmmm,,,,, thinking.......

Let's see, when mini echo is 34, your son will be 32, yeah,,, then we can be in-laws after they get married! :lol:

What the hell?

You kicking me out already?
Come on... get me good and likker'ed up and I might just be funny for you guys.

That's the late night bar for ya tresha!

We are an equal opportunity bar, here, have an martini on me!

(Well, not on me so to speak, but on the house....)

Forum List

Back