Echo's Bar and Grill

we could play the would you rather game.....the person who answers the question asks a question and so on....

would you rather have all your lifetime memories erased

or

be locked in a prison cell on 20 hits of acid to talk religion with Charles Manson

lol you cant put anything in my hands...pouring a shot of jameson.....popping the top on the long neck....you want a cold mug with that or what?
No thanks on the mug. Harp is just as good a little warm as it is cold. :D

we could play the would you rather game.....the person who answers the question asks a question and so on....

would you rather have all your lifetime memories erased

or

be locked in a prison cell on 20 hits of acid to talk religion with Charles Manson
Man... what a choice. That's like, would you rather slide down a fifty foot razor blade into a salt mine, or, stand on your head in a 55 gallon drum full of pig shit for half an hour?

The only answer can be NEITHER!

Pick two questions that actually might have an answer, and then have the person explain why it was they picked what they did.

Man... what a choice. That's like, would you rather slide down a fifty foot razor blade into a salt mine, or, stand on your head in a 55 gallon drum full of pig shit for half an hour?

Pick two questions that actually might have an answer, and then have the person explain why it was they picked what they did.

ha ha

Is it happy hour , yet?

It's always Happy Hour somewhere!

Here in Indiana you can't buy any booze on Sunday, so in honor of that I'm giving away Long Island Iced Teas and Stoli Martinis, and for the light weights, Velvet Hammers......

Cheers!

:beer:

OK

You can only listen to one out of 2 bands music for the rest of your life.

Beatles or Led Zeppelin

we need a pole dancer...hell i dont care if its male or female...as long as its entertaining....lol i should tell you about the "live sex" show in new orleans.....

but i wont

you know ...grill implies food...so what we got? i like good bar food...unfortunately most bars dont have good bar food...

Well, you can help me with the menu, I'll do the non-meat food, you do the carnivore muchies...

I'm making a big batch of vegetarian chili right now if anyone wants any!

hmmmm we will go with bar food then...burgers... a nice prime rib sammie...wings...onion rings....i guess you will be doing the rings lol...meatball sammie...

hmmmm we will go with bar food then...burgers... a nice prime rib sammie...wings...onion rings....i guess you will be doing the rings lol...meatball sammie...

I think Gigi and PC would like some deer meat stew! :eek:

I'll stick with the vegetarian chicken nuggets, veggie tray and some various cheeses......

Help yourself. (They also make vegetarian chicken wings, my daughter LOVES them! )

I think Gigi and PC would like some deer meat stew! :eek:

I'll stick with the vegetarian chicken nuggets, veggie tray and some various cheeses......

Help yourself. (They also make vegetarian chicken wings, my daughter LOVES them! )
I had these veggie buffalo wings last night by morning star, they were pretty good almost tasted like the real things.

I know it's only Monday and 3:56 pm...but I have not made any money today...so I'm up for a drink lol

beer7.gif

ha ha I just told her "no", but she said some teacher at school told her he thinks so....

Forum List

Back