Ebonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebonics = ignorance.

Southern hill billy crackernese the height of ignorance and inbreeding

New study shows how some Americans start to associate a Southern accents with lack of intelligence as early as AGE FIVE

New study shows how some Americans start to associate a Southern accents with lack of intelligence as early as AGE FIVEck of intelligence as early as AGE FIVE Daily Mail Online
Oh good, we are in agreement. Hillbillies and ebonics speaking black people are ignorant. Yep, a bunch of dumb fuck morons.
Hillbillies are white boys that should know english. Ebonics is a different language spoken by Black people. No comparison at all.

New study shows how some Americans start to associate a Southern accents with lack of intelligence as early as AGE FIVE

New study shows how some Americans start to associate a Southern accents with lack of intelligence as early as AGE FIVEck of intelligence as early as AGE FIVE Daily Mail Online
Oh good, we are in agreement. Hillbillies and ebonics speaking black people are ignorant. Yep, a bunch of dumb fuck morons.

You are two sides of the same shit coin.
Are you calling me a half hillbilly, half black? Thems fightin words!

I'm just calling you an idiot and a coward.
Oh, I guess that's ok then.
You have to admit that youre an idiot and a funny little monkey.

Ebonics = ignorance.

Hillbillies are white boys that should know english. Ebonics is a different language spoken by Black people. No comparison at all.
List 5 commonly used African words in ebonics. Oh that's right, you wont even be able to name one African word because, youre a liar.

"Populism Pinocchio"

When Bill Cosby is seen on a Jell-O ad, everyone smiles.

However, no one seems to seriously care if Ebonics is a legitimate dialect.

At least we have the African-American comic book superhero Green Lantern John Stewart (DC Comics) to make us feel better about populism.

We need to configure populism with intellectual freedom.

Ebonics = ignorance.

List 5 commonly used African words in ebonics. Oh that's right, you wont even be able to name one African word because, youre a liar.
Obviously you insult your own tiny intelligence. I could list 5 African words used in English but thats not the point. Even if there were zero African words used in Ebonics that has nothing to do with it being influenced and created from multiple African ways of speaking. As always your brain is too limited to understand the subject discussed.

Ebonics = ignorance.

Obviously you insult your own tiny intelligence. I could list 5 African words used in English but thats not the point. Even if there were zero African words used in Ebonics that has nothing to do with it being influenced and created from multiple African ways of speaking. As always your brain is too limited to understand the subject discussed.
If you could list 5 common African words used in ebonics, you would have already done so, but you cant because, there are no African words in ebonics. Youre just a liar and a terrible debater. Did you really think no one would call you out on your horseshit you fucking dolt?

Ebonics as a dialect makes sense, but to say it's an entirely different language is more than a bit of a stretch.

Ebonics = ignorance.

This is truly hilarious.

Ebonics = ignorance.

PS...it's English, with a "big E". Is the incorrect version correct in the language of your people? Or does it fluctuate from use to use, as it fluctuated between uses when you used it?

Ebonics = ignorance.

This is truly hilarious.
So are you.

PS...it's English, with a "big E". Is the incorrect version correct in the language of your people? Or does it fluctuate from use to use, as it fluctuated between uses when you used it?
What does that have to do with point?

If you could list 5 common African words used in ebonics, you would have already done so, but you cant because, there are no African words in ebonics. Youre just a liar and a terrible debater. Did you really think no one would call you out on your horseshit you fucking dolt?
Actually what you want me to do is not relevant to me. I'm informing you and you insist on deflecting. Since you run nothing, are in charge of nothing, and barely can formulate a coherent thought I wont waste my time on your deflections. Let me know when you can prove your point.

What does "What does that have to do with point?" mean in your language? Do we need an interpreter?

Ebonics = ignorance.

This is truly hilarious.
So are you.

In my case, I'm hilarious because I'm witty.

In your case, you're hilarious because you're a retard.

What does "What does that have to do with point?" mean in your language? Do we need an interpreter?
I'm a polyglot. When on this board speaking with whites (and especially white trash such as yourself) I use english.unless I know they understand Ebonics.

This is truly hilarious.
So are you.

In your case you are hilarious because youre a crack ho and idiot.

This is truly hilarious.
So are you.

In your case you are hilarious because youre a crack ho and idiot.
That's tigerred.

Actually what you want me to do is not relevant to me. I'm informing you and you insist on deflecting. Since you run nothing, are in charge of nothing, and barely can formulate a coherent thought I wont waste my time on your deflections. Let me know when you can prove your point.
Still can't produce those African words? That's why you shouldn't make up lies. All we have to do is say "prove it", and we instantly expose your pitiful debate skills. Without lies, you have nothing at all.

I'm a polyglot. When on this board speaking with whites (and especially white trash such as yourself) I use english.unless I know they understand Ebonics.

Wathchu talken bout Willis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back