Ebonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats amusing to me is that racist whites actually think Ebonics is not a language or at the very least a dialect of English developed by Black people. It amuses me to no end to see them try to use it as an insult. :laugh:
it certainly is a dialect
You certainly are a cave monkey.
laugh.gif
how mature of you
How simian of you.

Life Locker

The fact that a number of Ebonics-speaking African-American musicians create 'gangsta-rap' songs (which speak to the frustrations of poverty and crime-infested urban areas) with Ebonics-formatted lyrics (i.e., "Creepin' down the back street on Deez") does suggest that music is a re-presentation of the pedestrian qualities of language/communication.

:afro:

Ebonics: The True Language of Black Folks (1975 Book)

gl.jpg

Ebonics is fine for blacks who aspire to nothing more than lives in the bloody hoods.

But if they want to break out of such a lifestyle they'd be a hell of a lot better off being able to communicate with the outside world, both spoken and written.

If I had a choice I'd always hire a black person who speaks standard English vs. some moron fluent in hood-speak.
Ebonics is fine for anyone. The more languages you are fluent in the more people you can talk to. Of course you have to learn standard english once you step outside the area where you speak Ebonics but thats no different than say a Hmong learning english but speaking the Hmong language once he gets off work. Most of my business contacts have no idea I speak Ebonics.

You said "ebonics" wasn't a language. Then in response you write, " The more languages you are fluent in the more people you can talk to".

Dumbass monkey contradicted himself and is too stupid to see it.

Ebonics is fine for blacks who aspire to nothing more than lives in the bloody hoods.

But if they want to break out of such a lifestyle they'd be a hell of a lot better off being able to communicate with the outside world, both spoken and written.

If I had a choice I'd always hire a black person who speaks standard English vs. some moron fluent in hood-speak.
Ebonics is fine for anyone. The more languages you are fluent in the more people you can talk to. Of course you have to learn standard english once you step outside the area where you speak Ebonics but thats no different than say a Hmong learning english but speaking the Hmong language once he gets off work. Most of my business contacts have no idea I speak Ebonics.

You said "ebonics" wasn't a language. Then in response you write, " The more languages you are fluent in the more people you can talk to".

You continue to display your genetic lack of intelligence handed down by simians and neanderthals. You cant even read your own language. No where have I said Ebonics was not a language. Figures a monkey and convict such as yourself cant read.

You continue to display your genetic lack of intelligence handed down by simians and neanderthals. You cant even read your own language. No where have I said Ebonics was not a language. Figures a monkey and convict such as yourself cant read.
Its not a language. You guys are just speaking English poorly. That doesn't count as its own language. Its quite sad really.

Its not a language. You guys are just speaking English poorly. That doesn't count as its own language. Its quite sad really.
Like most monkeys, you never seem to know when to be quiet instead of embarrassing yourself. You continue to impress me with how utterly ignorant you are. :laugh:

Ebonics Translators Needed By Justice Department

Like most monkeys, you never seem to know when to be quiet instead of embarrassing yourself. You continue to impress me with how utterly ignorant you are. :laugh:

Yeah, there are many of you blacks who cant speak English properly. Your speaking skills are so poor that we need translators. How embarrassing.

Yeah, there are many of you blacks who cant speak English properly. Your speaking skills are so poor that we need translators. How embarrassing.
They arent speaking english. They are speaking Ebonics. I know its embarrassing you have bad reading comprehension but dont make it obvious.

They arent speaking english. They are speaking Ebonics. I know its embarrassing you have bad reading comprehension but dont make it obvious.
Wow, you are stupid. I guess that's what happens when your peoples IQ is so far below everyone else's. Maybe we should feel sorry for you black people. You guys just have a hard time understanding things.

Wow, you are stupid. I guess that's what happens when your peoples IQ is so far below everyone else's. Maybe we should feel sorry for you black people. You guys just have a hard time understanding things.
I agree you are stupid. I was just saying to not make it obvious. Ebonics and english are 2 different languages. You dont have to feel sorry for Black people. Most of us are fluent in 2 languages at least.

Whats amusing to me is that racist whites actually think Ebonics is not a language or at the very least a dialect of English developed by Black people. It amuses me to no end to see them try to use it as an insult. :laugh:

Ebonics is an expression of ignorance. Ignorance is often embraced by black culture as a means of segregation from mainstream society. Ebonics is a means of blocking cultural assimilation into mainstream society.

While we all know you are a fat, white toad, living in your moms basement, trolling message boards to get your jollies, your identification with ebonics is an expression of your solidarity with those who are uneducated and cannot gain command of the language.

Ebonics is an expression of ignorance. Ignorance is often embraced by black culture as a means of segregation from mainstream society. Ebonics is a means of blocking cultural assimilation into mainstream society.

While we all know you are a fat, white toad, living in your moms basement, trolling message boards to get your jollies, your identification with ebonics is an expression of your solidarity with those who are uneducated and cannot gain command of the language.
I agree you are the personification of ignorance and the poster boy for the uneducated. I also agree with your assertion that Ebonics is a language in its own right. Thanks for your agreement even though it was not needed.

I agree you are the personification of ignorance and the poster boy for the uneducated. I also agree with your assertion that Ebonics is a language in its own right. Thanks for your agreement even though it was not needed.

I realize you are nothing but a troll, but even you should be able to grasp how ineffectual your posts are. If your goal is to be a fool - you have succeeded.

I realize you are nothing but a troll, but even you should be able to grasp how ineffectual your posts are. If your goal is to be a fool - you have succeeded.
I agree you are troll and ineffective at everything besides sniffing your hand after you scratch your ass. I agree your goal is to be a uneducated clown and you have succeeded in your endeavor to make everyone mock you.

The problem is his only defense is to say ridiculous things that everyone (including himself) knows isn't true. Yes, he should realize how innefectual his arguments are, but for whatever reason he doesn't see it. He's gone full retard.

I agree you are troll and ineffective at everything besides sniffing your hand after you scratch your ass. I agree your goal is to be a uneducated clown and you have succeeded in your endeavor to make everyone mock you.
Perfect example of an innefectual argument. It's the sort of rebuttal you would expect from a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back