Eat it liberals. Hillary's lie of a book never made number 1, but guess what did?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
america_book_cover.png

That's right. Number 1 at Amazon and there isn't a damn thing you can do abou it. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/America-Imagine-World-without-Her/dp/162157203X/ref=zg_bs_books_1[/ame]

Oh, you'll do the typical of your ilk. You'll whine. You'll scream he's a racist and a criminal. Everyone's a "criminal" that doesn't zeig heil to Obama, right?

You'll quote other paranoid zombies of your ilk who will smear D'Zouza. But what you won't be able to do is stop that book from selling and people READING it.

I took my kid to see "How to Train your Dragon 2" last Friday. The deal I made? This Friday she comes with me to see "America." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And that's another thing you can't stop either. Us taking our KIDS to that movie and teaching our kids the truth about you liberals.

Eat it all around!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think D'Souza is a sensationalist idiot, but I'd still read his book before Clinton's. :tongue:

Of course a delusional loon such as PMH doesn't grok reality based commentary.

She will be President of the United States in less than 3 years.

He will never be President of the United States... ever.

Suck it cons.

Keep trying to make yourselves feel better.

But the truth is Rush Limbaugh is the Children's Author of the Year and D'Souza has a number one, where Queen Hillary couldn't.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books#1]Amazon Best Sellers: Best Books[/ame]

There it is and I don't see Hillary's book anywhere to be found. It is curious though, how does the NYTs have her at number one? Me thinks the NYTs is bogus.

Suck it cons.

Yeah that's what liberals said about Hillary in 2008. Didn't happen did it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course a delusional loon such as PMH doesn't grok reality based commentary.

DD and his followers couldn't find reality if I tied it up and set it in their laps. He's a hack, and that's my complimentary word for him. He writes satire, he just doesn't know it and neither do his readers...

Last edited:

Suck it cons.

And she certainly deserves it.

Four dead at Benghazi.

Came under sniper fire

Was broke leaving the WH

Is not like other rich people (this I agree with, she never accomplished a damn thing for her money)

So go ahead put up another unqualified candidate they will probably be elected on name recognition only.

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Books

There it is and I don't see Hillary's book anywhere to be found. It is curious though, how does the NYTs have her at number one? Me thinks the NYTs is bogus.

And any time you even see a book like Hillary's in the top 10 it's because Unions buy the book in bulk to prop up the numbers. They did that with Jim Wright (or was it Right) Anyone remember that?

Conservatives get to the Number One Spot with actual BOOK READERS.

The only reason Conservatives are attacking Hillary with such ferocity is due to the fact that they know the time is coming that when she announces she is running for president -- it's all over for them. They are running like scared rabbits all over the place scrambling and trying to say this and that and have books published to try to show her in bad light but in the end she will become the next President of the United States and there are some folks who are so intensely scared of that fact that they are now running around with diarrhea dripping down their legs. Give 'Em Hell Hillary!! :D

The only reason Conservatives are attacking Hillary with such ferocity is due to the fact that they know the time is coming that when she announces she is running for president -- it's all over for them. They are running like scared rabbits all over the place scrambling and trying to say this and that and have books published to try to show her in bad light but in the end she will become the next President of the United States and there are some folks who are so intensely scared of that fact that they are now running around with diarrhea dripping down their legs. Give 'Em Hell Hillary!! :D

Um yeah that's why people just were beating down the doors to buy her book.

Keep up the fantasy world libs. Obama is plummeting in the polls and NO ONE wants to vote for his successor.

Actually no, but thanks for speaking to that which you can not know.

We fear Hillary because we see what happened when an inexperience person took over POTUS, 6 years of one disaster after another. We don't want the same with Hillary. Besides it is time to clean the threshing floor and get someone new not another Washington insider.

Suggestion for the future, speak for yourself.

Suck it cons.

He doesn't want to be president. Hillary's possible candidacy is over. The democrats are already looking for a replacement.

Further evidence that the Hillary 2016 screed is pure fantasy. She's totally unlikable with anyone who isn't moonbat crazy and she has tons of baggage, not the least of which is Bill.

Forum List

Back