East coast earthquake

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like Terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking LOT of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
1000's of birds randomly dying and dropping out of the sky
Same thing with fish

Everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and I think I'm starting to cross mine.

Well, have you started on your survival kit?

You will need;

a bible [if you're an anthiest, you may want to get baptised, just in case]
guns
100 punds of ammo
camo gear
buck knife
and toilet paper [tp will be worgh more than gold]

:lol:

you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking lot of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
all the earthquakes
same thing with fish

everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and i think i'm starting to cross mine.

haarp

PIck your poison. What's crazier, the government is causing it with super weather control experiments, or a hidden brown dwarf star that the government isn't tell us about is approaching our orbit causing havoc.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like Terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking LOT of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
Same thing with fish

Everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and I think I'm starting to cross mine.

You will need;

guns
100 punds of ammo
camo gear
buck knife

Better.

I made friends with John Cusack and got myself a spot on the Ark.

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
Same thing with fish

An earthquake there is not that unusual. When I lived in Fredericksburg we had 2 in the 8 years I lived in that area.

you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking lot of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
all the earthquakes
same thing with fish

everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and i think i'm starting to cross mine.

haarp

PIck your poison. What's crazier, the government is causing it with super weather control experiments, or a hidden brown dwarf star that the government isn't tell us about is approaching our orbit causing havoc.

again.. HAARP.. read about it.

Also, I'm willing to bet that we'll destroy our own planet or ourselves before some random armagedon asteroid hits us.. Just saying.

All the tornados
all the earthquakes
same thing with fish

an earthquake there is not that unusual. When i lived in fredericksburg we had 2 in the 8 years i lived in that area.

5.8?

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
Same thing with fish

You will need;

guns
100 punds of ammo
camo gear
buck knife

Better.

I made friends with John Cusack and got myself a spot on the Ark.

And tinfoil

Lots and lots of tinfoil

Non-stick, just in case.

So, we're here in DC, building was evacuated after the Earthquake. Pretty much it was really just people running like hell out of the building, not a formal evacuation. Then, we're standing on the street in the shadows of all the tall buildings, waiting (for what, we don't know). Pretty soon, someone got the bright idea that standing under tall buildings when you are expecting an earthquake isn't a good idea. So, they went out to one of the many large circles in DC and filled that up with people. Not us though, we stayed under the tall buildings....taunting Darwin.

It then occurred to us that we had no procedure as to how or when to re-enter the building after an earthquake. Being a tech firm, we just made it up though. On the opposite end of the spectrum, well.....let's just say traffic is a mess! So, I guess I have something else to put in our Disaster Recovery Plan.

First photos coming in of the devastation.

earthquake_devastation

Terrible.. the destruction from it. Yet the DOW is rising.. strange.

Hey, hey, hey... get this. Bernanke and his pirates are gobbling up bonds and pumping the markets making it look like it's doing very well. all while the earthquake hits.

The 'ol bait and switch huh?

Terrible.. the destruction from it. Yet the DOW is rising.. strange.

Hey, hey, hey... get this. Bernanke and his pirates are gobbling up bonds and pumping the markets making it look like it's doing very well. all while the earthquake hits.

The 'ol bait and switch huh?

tell me you're kidding or please go back to the conspiracy section and start your own "truth behind earthquakes" thread.

my gawd

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back