East coast earthquake

Terrible.. the destruction from it. Yet the DOW is rising.. strange.

Hey, hey, hey... get this. Bernanke and his pirates are gobbling up bonds and pumping the markets making it look like it's doing very well. all while the earthquake hits.

The 'ol bait and switch huh?

tell me you're kidding or please go back to the conspiracy section and start your own "truth behind earthquakes" thread.

my gawd

Not everything is a conspiracy.

You mad bro?
you have a stick up your ass about it? Chill out bro.

Terrible.. the destruction from it. Yet the DOW is rising.. strange.

Hey, hey, hey... get this. Bernanke and his pirates are gobbling up bonds and pumping the markets making it look like it's doing very well. all while the earthquake hits.

The 'ol bait and switch huh?

tell me you're kidding or please go back to the conspiracy section and start your own "truth behind earthquakes" thread.

my gawd

Not everything is a conspiracy.

You mad bro?
you have a stick up your ass about it? Chill out bro.

I'm not your "bro".

aside from that, "mad" is not how I feel twards you. Shocked disbelief that you can turn on your computer knowing that the goverment can track everything you do.

now

Please explain how a weather machine can be calbrated to cause an earthquake.

I'm feeling an odd sensation, still, in my head and it's screwing with my vision a bit.

Like I'm off center.

Is that normal or am I a bigger freak than I thought?

Not at all man, after it was over my vision was a little blurry and it still felt like i was shaking. My equilibrium was off for a little bit.

Thanks Paulie

I don't know what it is, but I have an odd sensation running from, where the 3rd eye would be, staight to the base of my skull.
and everything still has an odd "shadow" to it.

Get your wife to slap you - hard - across the face.

Trust me, I'm a Californian. We know about these things.

Oh, and a 5.8.... that's not an earthquake.... it's hardly even a tremor where I come from.

Wimps.

Not at all man, after it was over my vision was a little blurry and it still felt like i was shaking. My equilibrium was off for a little bit.

Thanks Paulie

I don't know what it is, but I have an odd sensation running from, where the 3rd eye would be, staight to the base of my skull.

Oh, and a 5.8.... that's not an earthquake.... it's hardly even a tremor where I come from.

Wimps.

I used peppermint oil on my forehead. I'm good now.

No spousal abuse is needed.:lol:

bitch

:):eusa_whistle:

Calibrated..... and it doesn't need to be.

They're flying into the ionosphere and sending high frequencies into it "studying" it. They're fucking with the ionosphere which in turn could be fucking with weather.

If you look at all the things that have happened over this year with weather, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes etc. doesn't it seem rather weird that it's all happening when it hasn't before?

But let me guess, you're one of the people that thinks that giant ball in the sky called the Sun is just there for us to stare at and get a tan? It's the people and the things we use that is causing the earth to heat.. and everyone breathing.

I can't prove it's HAARP or anything else. But what do you have for evidence to disprove it?

Have an open mind, instead of throwing "that's shit, you're crazy" at everyone that thinks differently.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Thanks Paulie

Wimps.

bitch

Peppermint oil? What are you? A girl?

I did not have you down as a baby, 2Ts.

I'm feeling an odd sensation, still, in my head and it's screwing with my vision a bit.

Like I'm off center.

Is that normal or am I a bigger freak than I thought?

You're def a bigger freak than you thought. :tongue:

We all felt it here, looking at each other as if 'wth'? I thought it was the dog scratching his head while leaning against the chair.

My youngest (14) felt 'off balance' for a bit . . .her inner ears felt weird.

Now she's back to just being her regular weird self.

5.9?.........Pfffft.......Small change people, get back to work, and quit your bitchin'!:eusa_hand:

Damn east coasters.....They feel a lil' roll, and the freak out begins.:eek:

Get back to me when ya' feel a 7.0 or larger. Until then, get back to work.:cool:

About 100 miles from where I live on the other side of the Blue Ridge and we hardly felt it but yet they evacuated buildings in Canada. Pretty weird.

I live in Bethlehem PA and we just felt an earthquake.

Anyone know WTF is going on?

Centered in VA. Just felt it in B'more during a meeting at work. Mild but still scary.

Do you know if anything happened?

The USGS is also expected to release official intensity numbers, which use a different scale to document how intensely the shaking was at various points along the East Coast. The intensity scale goes from 1 to 12, with 12 being the highest. It is likely New Jersey was at a 3, which is considered the low end of the scale with no damage, Withjack said.

"California wouldn't even blink about this," Withjack said.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/08/earthquake_map_shows_epicenter.html

Last edited:

Wimps.

bitch

Peppermint oil? What are you? A girl?

I did not have you down as a baby, 2Ts.

But we are due as they say for a big one since we haven't had a major quake in over 300 yuears.

It was centered near the nuclear plant at Lake Anna.

It hit us pretty hard, but only for about 10 seconds.

I thought the building was going to come down.

Centered in VA. Just felt it in B'more during a meeting at work. Mild but still scary.

Do you know if anything happened?

The USGS is also expected to release official intensity numbers, which use a different scale to document how intensely the shaking was at various points along the East Coast. The intensity scale goes from 1 to 12, with 12 being the highest. It is likely New Jersey was at a 3, which is considered the low end of the scale with no damage, Withjack said.

"California wouldn't even blink about this," Withjack said.

Earthquake map shows epicenter in central Virginia | NJ.com

We don't get out of bed for anything less than a 7.0. :eusa_angel:

Except the Hollywood types... they run at the mention of the word. It's a local sport... you sneak up behind a rich person and whisper 'earthquake'.... see the fucking cowards run.

Just talked to my wife. House sustained no damage -- We're prolly 50 miles from the epicenter. She said it was really loud rumbling and the walls shook (maybe moved) felt like a big blast of wind (without the wind part).

All I can say is it's bigger than any quakes i went through living in Cali. I know they have them occasionally, but I never was in one bigger. And like someone else said, you can keep them out there. Funny thing is we were just in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago wondering if there would be a quake while we were there. Come back here and wham! :lol:

Just talked to my wife. House sustained no damage -- We're prolly 50 miles from the epicenter. She said it was really loud rumbling and the walls shook (maybe moved) felt like a big blast of wind (without the wind part).

All I can say is it's bigger than any quakes i went through living in Cali. I know they have them occasionally, but I never was in one bigger. And like someone else said, you can keep them out there. Funny thing is we were just in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago wondering if there would be a quake while we were there. Come back here and wham! :lol:

It was pretty big here in Virginia Beach.

Damn you I should neg you for bring one of their babies home with you.:lol:

LOL....well you could but I don't think it would help. Say don't you have a hurricane to get ready for?

LOL....well you could but I don't think it would help. Say don't you have a hurricane to get ready for?

We both do.

First an earthquake, then a hurricane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back