East coast earthquake

I'm feeling an odd sensation, still, in my head and it's screwing with my vision a bit.

Like I'm off center.

Is that normal or am I a bigger freak than I thought?

Not at all man, after it was over my vision was a little blurry and it still felt like i was shaking. My equilibrium was off for a little bit.

Thanks Paulie

I don't know what it is, but I have an odd sensation running from, where the 3rd eye would be, staight to the base of my skull.
and everything still has an odd "shadow" to it.

It's all that fracking we have been doing for the last 50 or 60 years.
You can't keep cracking the rocks deep down and not expect something.

Drilling Down on Fracking Concerns

Most are concerned about the water but I don't think it does anything with the water. It is way too far down and well below the water that we drink.
My concern is cracking the shale rocks and what happens when that shale starts the collapse.

Most are concerned about the water but I don't think it does anything with the water. It is way too far down and well below the water that we drink.
My concern is cracking the shale rocks and what happens when that shale starts the collapse.

That's nuts.

Just a little fyi

:cuckoo:

Since I live in a coal region, I'm thinking all those giant holes were the coal used to be would have caused more issues.

But what do I know :lol:

Since I live in a coal region, I'm thinking all those giant holes were the coal used to be would have caused more issues.

that one is still burning underground in PA isn't it?

that one is still burning underground in PA isn't it?

oh yeah

I used to live nearish that region.

some people tried to hold out for more instead of taking what the government offered. Idiots got left there.

It may never burn out and take the East Coast into the sea with it. :lol:

My buddy lives in Fredericksburg, VA and says there's some ground separation there near the epicenter. I'm surprised the media hasn't mentioned it at all, from what I've seen.

Lake Anna Nuclear Power Plant just went off line becasue of the quake.
...voluntarily, by the way, as a precaution. We aren't evacuating the state just yet.

It was actually scarcely noticeable on the road. My car did that weird swaying kinda thing like when you're on a bridge and a big truck goes by, or there are really strong winds. cept there was no wind or truck.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like Terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking LOT of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
1000's of birds randomly dying and dropping out of the sky
Same thing with fish

Everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and I think I'm starting to cross mine.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like Terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking LOT of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
All the earthquakes
Same thing with fish

Everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and I think I'm starting to cross mine.

I haven't crossed my threshold, but I can see it from here.

It's funny that the news isn't mentioning the Colorado one that just happened last night.

2 upper 5 magnitude earthquakes on what I'm assuming are separate faults happening one after another.

Strange.

you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist like terral to notice that there's definitely been a fucking lot of strange and unusual occurances in nature the last couple years.

All the tornados
all the earthquakes
same thing with fish

everyone's got a threshold for accepting things as just coincidence and i think i'm starting to cross mine.

haarp

Forum List

Back