Earthquake rattles Los Angeles, Sand Bernardino and Moreno valley in California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Earthquake rattles Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Moreno Valley in California
California was hit by the earthquake at 9.52am (5.52pm BST). The earthquake hit 96km from LA, 16km from San Bernardino and 5km from Moreno Valley. Earthquake tracker CSEM-EMSC said the quake struck at a depth of 14km. The website said more than 400,000 people lived in the ‘felt area’ of the

Maybe it's Gods pissed at all the wrongs being made right, and all the rights are wrong. Hahah those who dis believe in other dimensions are the very closed minds whose got jack chit on that comprehension level......
It's not really that big of one, but they are getting concerned at the amount of them taking place lately The magnitudes have been a little higher than normal.

EndTimeHeadlines actually reported a 3.2 earthquake --- in CALIFORNIA? :lol:

I probably experienced over a thousand in that range during my 30 years in California. Total yawners.

2.5 to 5.4 Often felt, but only causes minor damage. 30,000 PER YEAR

• Banned
I have never seen such low life, ignorant , pos pricks in my life. So low you trash have to attack something as simple as INFORMATION ABOUT MOHYER FKN EARTHQUAKES...
you are below the ignorance level of intelligence, you are pathetic to the human race, you are scum to humanity........ Anyone who has to attack some over gawd dam earthquakes is FKN MENTALLY SICK IN THE HEAD.....

California was hit by the earthquake at 9.52am (5.52pm BST). The earthquake hit 96km from LA, 16km from San Bernardino and 5km from Moreno Valley. Earthquake tracker CSEM-EMSC said the quake struck at a depth of 14km. The website said more than 400,000 people lived in the ‘felt area’ of the

Maybe it's Gods pissed at all the wrongs being made right, and all the rights are wrong. Hahah those who dis believe in other dimensions are the very closed minds whose got jack chit on that comprehension level......
It's not really that big of one, but they are getting concerned at the amount of them taking place lately The magnitudes have been a little higher than normal.
californians yawn at 3.2's.....why dont you report the ones that actually make you take notice?....

The Loma Preita was not that big. Even in Santa Cruz or Ben Lomand it was pretty mild. The earth moves and it is the soul of rock and roll. Enjoy the moment as it passes all to quickly. I have lived in the state of California and the bay Area all my life. 1955 was a pretty good shake and 89 was OK. But there have been soooooo many that people just do not feel.

Is this Jerry Falwell? Jerry? Are you there?

God's punishment for California's acceptance of the LGBTQ Community :lol:

I have never seen such low life, ignorant , pos pricks in my life. So low you trash have to attack something as simple as INFORMATION ABOUT MOHYER FKN EARTHQUAKES...
you are below the ignorance level of intelligence, you are pathetic to the human race, you are scum to humanity........ Anyone who has to attack some over gawd dam earthquakes is FKN MENTALLY SICK IN THE HEAD.....

Uhmmm - Who said THIS?

It's not really that big of one, but they are getting concerned at the amount of them taking place lately The magnitudes have been a little higher than normal.​

And who reads EndTimeNews?

So there is that ;)

Wow..................a whole 3.2 earthquake? That is mild for CA.

If you think a 3.2 is bad, then don't move to OK City. They have a lot of them now because of all the fracking, and many of them are at this level or close.

Be thankful we are getting little shakers. Relieves the pressure so a big one doesn't hit. And no..I didn't feel a damn thing. But, I am in northern calif now, up in the mountains, so I didn't feel a damn thing. Which is a blessing since nothing sucks worse than feeling the earth beneath your feet buck and jive.

californians yawn at 3.2's.....why dont you report the ones that actually make you take notice?....

Little ones can be a SIGN OF BIGGGER ones to come.....

Here is an image taken moments ago of how many were happening at the moment of the screen shot

upload_2018-4-27_13-21-26.png

Here is an image taken moments ago of how many were happening at the moment of the screen shot

View attachment 190314
quakes are a constant out here....when they hit,you deal with them....if the so called big one hits,it hits,there aint a dam thing you can do about it,you just do what you can to get through it...and deal with the aftermath...

View attachment 190314
quakes are a constant out here....when they hit,you deal with them....if the so called big one hits,it hits,there aint a dam thing you can do about it,you just do what you can to get through it...and deal with the aftermath...
Oh man, you're really killing Mindwars doomsday boner with your common sense.
well anyone who has lived in this state more than a year knows this,or should anyway...

View attachment 190314
Oh man, you're really killing Mindwars doomsday boner with your common sense.
well anyone who has lived in this state more than a year knows this,or should anyway...
Anyone who has lived anywhere in the world knows this.

I've experienced plenty of small-to-medium range earthquakes in California, including some that woke me up from sleeping or from a nap. Out of those, only 2 or 3 were actually scary due to how much they were shaking the house. However, none of the earthquakes I've lived through caused any damage in my house or neighborhood.

Yup, most people can't even feel a quake below 3.5 on the Scale. A truck passing by feels the same.

Yup, most people can't even feel a quake below 3.5 on the Scale. A truck passing by feels the same.

That "truck passing by" is the exact feeling I had 40 years ago laying on the sofa in my apartment and reading the Sunday newspaper back in Columbus, Ohio when an earthquake hit. It felt exactly like a truck passing by but what made it really strange was the absence of any truck noise. Realized it was an earthquake because I was also listening to the Tribe play 150 miles up in Cleveland and just then Herb Score commented on feeling the press box shake, shake even more than anything he experienced even at a Browns game.

Forum List

Back