Obomination: Gas Prices Rise To $4 In Los Angeles...

"What does Obama have to do with it?"

"I originally said that I would like to see the price of a gallon of gasoline at $10.00/ gallon, but not this fast" (And especially now that I'm running for re election)

There's that little two billion dollar loan guarantee at the start of his administration that went to the company Obama 'goombah' and financier George Soros was heavily invested in, Petrobras, which just recently told the US that despite all our previous loan guarantees and soothing words from Obama "We want to be your best customer", they're just gonna sell their stuff to the Chinese.

Then there is the de facto drilling moratorium in the Gulf, one new permit issued each month? Two every six?

Then who can forget the Keystone XL pipeline? What's 20,000 jobs anyway? Do you realize just how high all of those newly employed people, with their increased demand, would push the price of a barrel of oil and consequently, the price of gasoline? Better to have them remaining on the Government dole and not out there increasing the price pressure on a gallon of gas by buying all sorts of new cars, some of them are even likely to be gas guzzlers, new televisions, refigerators, ovens, stoves, moving into new apartments, and Heaven forbid! buying new houses!

You realize that the price of a barrel of oil is set by the futures market, and a lot of that is determined by perception. If you, as a nation, don't exhibit the will to ameliorate the demand side by augmenting the supply side you're sort of subject to the vagaries of the 'Fickle Finger of Fate". Anyway, Obama's 'goombah' Georgie ought to have all of this gas price pressure thing all settled out come election time, anyway. All he's got to do is unload a couple thousand WTI or Brent North Sea Crude futures contracts onto the market below the strike price before the election and everything will be all cool for Barry. Georgies done all this before, like in 2008 when he tried to drive the price of oil to the Moon in order to help Barry first get elected.

It ain't just Media Matters that's all on board to get Obama re elected.

Are you suggesting that Obama wanted gas at 10.00/gallon? As in he said it? If so, you had better back that up with a link.

Despite this drilling in the Gulf issue, Obama has dramatically increased domestic oil production. Don't believe me? Look it up.

The XL pipeline creating 20,000 jobs is a Republican myth. The pipeline would have only created 2000 TEMPORARY jobs. Not only that, but it would have driven up prices.
That little move by Obama alleging 36 million acres were opened in the Gulf Of Mexico was bullshit.
First, those areas have never been found to have the potential to be productive.
Next, most of the rigs that Obama shut down with the moratorium have left and are not coming back.
Offshore Drilling and Exploration News - The New York Times.
With the decisions mentioned in the link above, Obama has done more damage to US energy independence than is reparable.
Myth? Yes a democrat operative talking point is to deny these jobs will ever exist.
You said "look it up"....so I did. And you lose.
Next time you post a statement and present it as fact YOU do the work. YOU provide the links. That is the way it's done around here.
Obama Administration Rejects Keystone Pipeline Permit | Fox News
Obama Kills 20,000 Keystone XL Jobs, Laborers’ Union Vows Not To Forget | RedState..
And this **** dismisses those jobs as "not that many".
Dem Congresswoman Says 20,000 Keystone Jobs "Not That Many" | RealClearPolitics...
It is douche bags like this dried up old coot who really want me to grab the first liberal and beat the shit out of them.
"Oh it's not that many". Really you bitch?> Tell that to the families of the men and women who will now have to look elsewhere for jobs which will pay them much less.
Liberals continue to show their elitism.

Just in time for Presidents Day: get ready for the long holiday weekend's highest prices ever in Southern California as $4 gasoline is expected to arrive in Los Angeles, Long Beach, and probably Orange County, too.

That's what energy analysts are predicting as the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the Los Angeles-Long Beach area reached $3.996 a gallon overnight, up nearly 2 cents since Thursday. That was also a jump of 15.9 cents a gallon since last week.

That's according to the AAA Fuel Gauge Report, a daily record of credit card receipts compiled from more than 100,000 service stations around the U.S. by the Oil Price Information Service in New Jersey and by Wright Express.

Not far behind the L.A. area: San Diego is also on the brink at $3.992 a gallon, up 16.2 cents since last week, according to the report. Orange County was also on the cusp, rising 16.2 cents a gallon in the past week to an average of $3.989 a gallon...

California's average stands at $3.956 a gallon, which is also a record for Feb. 17, breaking the old mark set last year by a whopping 45.3 cents a gallon.

$4 a gallon gasoline likely to hit L.A. this weekend - latimes.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

How is that Obama's fault? What about "the fwee markwet"?

any fool with eyes and a brain knows obummer is anti fossil fuels and he's all about green.. live with it.

That has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The only thing that may have something to do with it, is the fact that he has continued the neocon policy of saber rattling with Iran. Add that fact and the ANNOUNCEMENT of some European nations that they were going to boycott Iran, Iran's announcement, and the oil companies speculation and taking advantage of the situation to raise their prices, and you have the real truth.

The way some of you idiots go about blaming Obama for everything is similar to the nazis and Germans blaming "the jews" for all of their problems.

any fool with eyes and a brain knows obummer is anti fossil fuels and he's all about green.. live with it.

That has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The only thing that may have something to do with it, is the fact that he has continued the neocon policy of saber rattling with Iran. Add that fact and the ANNOUNCEMENT of some European nations that they were going to boycott Iran, Iran's announcement, and the oil companies speculation and taking advantage of the situation to raise their prices, and you have the real truth.

The way some of you idiots go about blaming Obama for everything is similar to the nazis and Germans blaming "the jews" for all of their problems.

tell that to the voters asswipe. perception is reality. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tell that to the voters asswipe. perception is reality. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least in your own petty and perverted way, you are admitting that you are full of shit, and that this situation is not "Obwamwa's fawlt" and just a result of the "fwee markwet". So really, you are the dishonest ASSWIPE. :lol:

First, your comparison of those who oppose Obama's policies to the Nazi Holocaust is highly offensive and has earned you a negative rep.
Next, Obama is absolutely all in on his idea of "clean" or "green" energy. Alternatively, Obama has an anti fossil fuel agenda. Those are the facts. They are not in dispute.

Last edited:

At least in your own petty and perverted way, you are admitting that you are full of shit, and that this situation is not "Obwamwa's fawlt" and just a result of the "fwee markwet". So really, you are the dishonest ASSWIPE. :lol:

That free market allows you to post your drivel.

First, your comparison of those who oppose Obama's policies to the Nazi Holocaust is highly offensive and has earned you a negative rep.
Next, Obama is absolutely all in on his idea of "clean" or "green" energy. Alternatively, Obama has an anti fossil fuel agenda. Those are the facts. They are not in dispute.

LOL, I guess that you included yourself in the "some" , that's your problem not mine. :lol: Take the "negative rep" and shove it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next, i agree that Obama's fossil fuel "agenda" is not good, but I think it's pretty lame to blame this rise in fuel costs on his "green agenda". This has everything to do with Iran's announcement.

Last edited:

As it does yours there "genius". I'm not the fool complaining or pontificating about the "fwee markwet". :lol: IDIOT.

Last edited:

LOL, I guess that you included yourself in the "some" , that's your problem not mine limp dick! :lol: Take the "negative rep" and shove it up your ass you fucking pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next, i agree that Obama's fossil fuel "agenda" is not good, but I think it's pretty lame to blame this rise in fule costs on his "green agenda". This has everything to do with Iran's announcement.

Ahh yes. When the facts crush the arguments of a lib, they resort to insults and name calling.
You fell right into the trap. Good job!
You lose.

As it does yours there "genius". I'm not the fool complaining or pontificating about the "fwee markwet". ;lol: IDIOT.

I have the facts going for me. You have your constant carping and moaning.
But at least it is free market carping and moaning.

LOL, I guess that you included yourself in the "some" , that's your problem not mine limp dick! :lol: Take the "negative rep" and shove it up your ass you fucking pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next, i agree that Obama's fossil fuel "agenda" is not good, but I think it's pretty lame to blame this rise in fule costs on his "green agenda". This has everything to do with Iran's announcement.

Ahh yes. When the facts crush the arguments of a lib, they resort to insults and name calling.
You lose.

You basically fell into your own trap, I didn't initiate the insults........... :)

You lose.

You basically fell into your own trap, I didn't initiate the insults........... :)
Yes ,you did. Show me otherwise.
You just offered the very reason why you realize your arguments have no substance.
You dwell on minutiae.
You lose again.
Listen genius, if Obama and his cronies would get the hell out of the way of market forces, allow our oil industry to do what it must to meet demand and by all means lift the gulf drilling ban and allow construction of Keystone, we'd be in much better shape. Best of all we could tell those fucking OPEC oil ministers to take their oil and make paint out of it.
SO now you will call me more names. You will do that because you know I am correct and you have nothing. You're done. You shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.
So go ahead. Let me have it. Take the low road. Show your lack of a substantive rebuttal and fire away. Here's my response in advance. YAWN

Forum List

Back