Dozens of Nigerian Christians massacred houses burned down

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Christians in Nigeria suffered a second mass-scale slaughter in the space of a few days, according to reports, after Muslim Fulani herdsmen attacked villages in Benue state this week, leading to the deaths of at least 39 people. Morning Star News reported of several attacks throughout the state that targeted Christian communities, including one on Tuesday night on the predominantly Christian Tse-Umenge,

Dozens of Nigerian Christians massacred, Houses burned down
--------------------------------------

Uhhh never fear there is no war on Christians it's all fake, never fear it's pretend, never fear it's not happening all over the world, No it's just happening in front of all your faces as you deny truth because truth is to scary for a nation of Hypocrites, and a World of hypocrites............. The US is getting their own Christian isolations and punishment they aren't being slaughtered yet or at least that we know of.

upload_2018-4-27_8-5-51.png

Muslim Fulani Herdsmen Mount another Slaughter of Christians in Benue State, Nigeria - Morningstar News

Last edited:
Christians in Nigeria suffered a second mass-scale slaughter in the space of a few days, according to reports, after Muslim Fulani herdsmen attacked villages in Benue state this week, leading to the deaths of at least 39 people. Morning Star News reported of several attacks throughout the state that targeted Christian communities, including one on Tuesday night on the predominantly Christian Tse-Umenge,

Uhhh never fear there is no war on Christians it's all fake, never fear it's pretend, never fear it's not happening all over the world, No it's just happening in front of all your faces as you deny truth because truth is to scary for a nation of Hypocrites, and a World of hypocrites............. The US is getting their own Christian isolations and punishment they aren't being slaughtered yet or at least that we know of.

First of all- what happened to these Christians is very, very real- and a very real tragedy and is horrible.

To compare this tragedy to the 'horrors' that American Christians are facing is just stupid and a use of a real tragedy to promote your own agenda.

You will of course join in to condemn the 'War on Islam' that is happening in Myanmar- right?

Massacre in Myanmar: One grave for 10 Rohingya men

On Sept. 2, Buddhist villagers and Myanmar troops killed 10 Rohingya men in Myanmar's restive Rakhine state. Reuters uncovered the massacre and has pieced together how it unfolded.

I am glad you brought the massacre of these Christians for their religious beliefs to our attention. I look forward to your condemnation of the people killing the Rohynga for their religious beliefs also.

No people should be targeted for attack because of their religious beliefs.

You will of course join in to condemn the 'War on Islam' that is happening in Myanmar- right?

On Sept. 2, Buddhist villagers and Myanmar troops killed 10 Rohingya men in Myanmar's restive Rakhine state. Reuters uncovered the massacre and has pieced together how it unfolded.

I am glad you brought the massacre of these Christians for their religious beliefs to our attention. I look forward to your condemnation of the people killing the Rohynga for their religious beliefs also.

it is not entirely clear that the muslims of Myanmar are being killed FOR BEING
MUSLIM. Legally speaking that population is largely made up of illegal migrants.
Still sad------but I do not see it as a BUDDHIST SUPREMACIST thing. The Buddhists
of Sri Lanka have a "thing" on Hindus. Both ethnic fights are galvanized by economics---
it seems to me. In both cases---BOTH SIDES are guilty of atocities

no-----there is no world-wide war on Christians. Muslims do not like Christians-----they also do not
like just about every other non muslim group in the world EQUALLY. Communism is anti-religion--
including Christianity. "CHRISTIAN" is not a target specifically in any country------unless the country
happens to be nothing else other than Christian and Muslim which is the case in some places. The
US is not anti-Christian. Tell me about a country which harbors several different religions but
SPECFICALLY TARGETS CHRISTIANS. (I wait patiently). Kenya has muslims, Christians and
Hindus. Christians are in NO MORE trouble than are Hindus

MUSLIM. Legally speaking that population is largely made up of illegal migrants.
Still sad------but I do not see it as a BUDDHIST SUPREMACIST thing. The Buddhists
of Sri Lanka have a "thing" on Hindus. Both ethnic fights are galvanized by economics---

Del----you have a strange sense of humor.

Legally speaking they are only 'illegal migrants' because the government of Myanmar calls them that- the Rohingya didn't just slip across the border last year- they are 3d and 4th generation Myanmar residents.

Buddhists killing and driving the Burmese Muslims out is pretty much the definition of religious genocide- as in the case of the tragedy in Nigeria. We could excuse the tragedy in the Nigeria as 'ethnic fights galvanized by economics'- herders versus farmers- which of course is in part always true- almost all genocides are driven in part by economics- but the Rohingya- and the Nigerians- are both being targeted also because of their religious faith- by those of another religious faith.

Legally speaking they are only 'illegal migrants' because the government of Myanmar calls them that- the Rohingya didn't just slip across the border last year- they are 3d and 4th generation Myanmar residents.

Buddhists killing and driving the Burmese Muslims out is pretty much the definition of religious genocide- as in the case of the tragedy in Nigeria. We could excuse the tragedy in the Nigeria as 'ethnic fights galvanized by economics'- herders versus farmers- which of course is in part always true- almost all genocides are driven in part by economics- but the Rohingya- and the Nigerians- are both being targeted also because of their religious faith- by those of another religious faith.

wrong again. I doubt that you ever met a Nigerian Christian or a Nigerian muslim. In Nigeria the issue is
religious GENOCIDE of the muslim variety. I doubt that you ever met a Sri Lankan Christian, hindu or
Buddhist. I have-----in fact going back a long time----even when Sri Lanka was Ceylon. In Sri Lanka---
it is ECONOMIC SUPREMISM by Buddhists (a bit weird for a Buddhist country--but true)----there the victims are mostly Hindus of the TAMIL variety. In Myanmar it is a HOSTILE muslim minority who are
not even ethnically "Burmese"------they are Bengali muslims. The same kind of people that
happily destroyed sacred Buddhist art in Afghanistan and ethnically cleansed Afghanistan -- a one time
Buddhist country ---remotely. more recently of all jooooos. Joos and
Buddhists HAD an interesting history in Afghanistan. Kabul was----LONG AGO----something like
Baghdad (try to imagine how----hint----Baghdad was before islam invaded-----a happy city of
Christians, Joos and Zoroastrians)

View attachment 190246

Muslim Fulani Herdsmen Mount another Slaughter of Christians in Benue State, Nigeria - Morningstar News
Meanwhile, Trump preps for his weekly Mar-a-Lago vacation

wrong again. I doubt that you ever met a Nigerian Christian or a Nigerian muslim. In Nigeria the issue is
religious GENOCIDE of the muslim variety. )

Wrong again. One of my best friends in college was a Nigerian Christian- and he got me involved with the Nigerian community in our city- which consisted of both Christians and Muslims- united by their love of Nigeria.

At that time there was relatively no religious violence happening in Nigeria- though the same ethno-economic pressures still existed.

The conflict in Nigeria certainly is religious- but it is also ethnic and economic- and being used by people who want to exploit those differences for political gain.

The Muslims in Nigeria are generally in the Northern part of Nigeria and want more power. The Christians are generally to the South and generally have more wealth and political power than the Muslims.

In Myanmar it is a HOSTILE muslim minority who are
not even ethnically "Burmese"------they are Bengali muslims. The same kind of people that
happily destroyed sacred Buddhist art in Afghanistan and ethnically cleansed Afghanistan -- a one time)

Wow- when did the Rohynga ethnically cleanse Afghanistan? This is fascinating.

The Rohingya are entwined with the British colonialism and the story of how countries were split off after colonial rule.

Now the Rohingya are the convenient whipping boys for the Buddhists majority of Myanmar/Burma- to blame for all of Myanmar's problems.

religious GENOCIDE of the muslim variety. )

Wrong again. One of my best friends in college was a Nigerian Christian- and he got me involved with the Nigerian community in our city- which consisted of both Christians and Muslims- united by their love of Nigeria.

At that time there was relatively no religious violence happening in Nigeria- though the same ethno-economic pressures still existed.

The conflict in Nigeria certainly is religious- but it is also ethnic and economic- and being used by people who want to exploit those differences for political gain.

The Muslims in Nigeria are generally in the Northern part of Nigeria and want more power. The Christians are generally to the South and generally have more wealth and political power than the Muslims.

how long ago were you in college? The Biafran genocide centered around 1971. Christians in
Nigeria are also a lot more LITERATE than the muslims. When the killing "happens" ----it is
in the name of 'allah'

In Myanmar it is a HOSTILE muslim minority who are
happily destroyed sacred Buddhist art in Afghanistan and ethnically cleansed Afghanistan -- a one time)

Wow- when did the Rohynga ethnically cleanse Afghanistan? This is fascinating.

The Rohingya are entwined with the British colonialism and the story of how countries were split off after colonial rule.

Now the Rohingya are the convenient whipping boys for the Buddhists majority of Myanmar/Burma- to blame for all of Myanmar's problems.

the "rohingya" are ethnic Bengalis. Bengal-----for thousands of years was VERY HINDU---
a center of the development of HINDU CULTURE-----in fact-----as I have been informed (informally)
the BENGALI LANGUAGE includes lots of Sanskrit elements-----HOWEVER Bengal became
INVADED by the MUGHAL CALIPHATE-----including the BARBUR BASTARD ------it was the
MUGHAL EMPIRE that destroyed Afghanistan ------sheeeesh Like a few hundred years ago.
LOL @ BLAME THE BRITS (aka "west") -----forget what the MUGHALS did. You are well
propagandized. Kabul was------long ago-----a culturally diverse city------economically BOOMING and mostly Buddhist,,,,,,,with hindu and Zoroastrian and jewish and christian minorities

Last edited:

Forum List

Back