Earth To Biased Democrats Who Support The Absolute Destruction Of Our Nation

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

We need more Scott Brown's elected to fix our nation. Please help if you can.

As I recollect, it was Dems and liberals that opposed Bush. Most republicans just cheered and rubber stamped whatever the white house sent to congress. And I've got to assume that since Bush was re-elected that not too many so-called fiscally conservative republicans opposed him.

BTW, Sailor, Obama has tried to tackle healthcare and a fizzling economy and the GOP is crying that this is too much all at once (and as with most GOP talking points, that has been echoed on USMB), doing all of what you propose at once is obviously beyond the GOP's congressional delegation's ability. And I've got to say, I don't think the Dems are interested in doing what you're suggesting at all. So, where does that leave you?

I agree, and so do you Beowolfe, that after TARP, and the Porkulus ripoff, that this is far too much corruption for our children to bear.

I know you are a good person Beowolfe, I don't take your message board posts to heart. When the people take back their government to provide a future for our children again, you will be with us.

Peace.

Poor Jillian, no dumb emoticons for me today? Well, we can see you can't help America or her people. Thanks for stopping by..........., oh and your predictable trait of not offering alternative solutions for America.

Neither can you. Unless you think American needs to be as irrational as you come across on these boards.

Do you have an example of this "irrational" viewpoint, or is that your way of running away from Obama's clear failures and massive corruption against our people and children?

I agree, and so do you Beowolfe, that after TARP, and the Porkulus ripoff, that this is far too much corruption for our children to bear.

I know you are a good person Beowolfe, I don't take your message board posts to heart. When the people take back their government to provide a future for our children again, you will be with us.

Peace.

Corruption? I don't see corruption. I see some corrupt individuals in congress. I see some people in the executive branch who've have tax problems in their past. But corruption, in the traditional sense, I don't see that. So, you will have to tell me what you mean by corruption.

chart-obamacare-reconciliation2.gif

Angry over Obama's [SIZE=+1]blue[/SIZE] ink but have NO PROBLEM with Bush's [SIZE=+1]red[/SIZE] ink?

chart-obamacare-reconciliation2.gif

Angry over Obama's [SIZE=+1]blue[/SIZE] ink but have NO PROBLEM with Bush's [SIZE=+1]red[/SIZE] ink?
That's super, but deficit spending for this bill isn't the issue... at least not to me. The issue with this bill is how pervasive it is in the health care industry, and by default, the lives of Americans.

mitch-bitch-dummy.jpg

White House Confronts Insurers on Premiums
Wall Street Journal - Janet Adamy, Avery Johnson - ‎3-5-10

WASHINGTON—The government's top health official summoned health-insurance chief executives to the White House Thursday and told them they need to disclose more data justifying sharp premium increases.

mitch-bitch-dummy.jpg

White House Confronts Insurers on Premiums
Wall Street Journal - Janet Adamy, Avery Johnson - ‎3-5-10

WASHINGTON—The government's top health official summoned health-insurance chief executives to the White House Thursday and told them they need to disclose more data justifying sharp premium increases.

Problem with your post Jay...
McConnell nor any republican ever said Americans dont want healthcare reform.
It was Obama, Pelosi and Reid that LIED and said that they didnt.....but that was proven to be a lie..

SO, if anything, it seems the democrats see the American People as dummies who will believe anything they say.

You may want to fix that.

Yes the Republicans DEFINITELY said "America doesn't want health reform". Now that they've been pressed on that issue (you can't deny Big Insurance and Big Pharma are baaaad, mmkay?) they're spinning it as "America doesnt want it 'in its current form'"

Nice try. We're not buying it.

Yes the Republicans DEFINITELY said "America doesn't want health reform". Now that they've been pressed on that issue (you can't deny Big Insurance and Big Pharma are baaaad, mmkay?) they're spinning it as "America doesnt want it 'in its current form'"

Nice try. We're not buying it.

I suggest you stop watching MSNBC. Your lack of knowledge of the truth must be mebarrassing.

Even Obama was left speechless when approacxhed with that ongoing lie...He was so taken aback, he actually said...and I paraphrase...'sure I saw the different proposals that the republicans had. I just dont think they will work'...

And when he was asked why he told the public that they had presented no ideas whatsoever, when, in fact he was now admitting they had presented many..... he was left speechless.

Try watching something else and learn.....at least before you speak.

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

i agree cut the dam spending....
in the PO since 1983 i believe,all employees from then on are in SS....
drastically reducing Govt Salaries?... which ones?....and why?
outlaw Govt Unions?....so Govt Empoloyees are not allowed to bargain and have safe and descent work places?.....

Yes, down with the US!!!!! Let's ruin all our lives! Woohoo!! Let it all crumble down so we can all live in poverty!! :cuckoo:

YOu know how incredibly dumb your post is?

it aint any dumber than the shit you throw at us....

Forum List

Back