Earth To Biased Democrats Who Support The Absolute Destruction Of Our Nation

Dude, you're a libertarian I take it? Just trying to get my bearings. Most Republicans would cry that closing bases would project weakness and invite attack.

Somebody do SOMETHING to cut spending and costs, just get that train moving and fast while we can!!!

There are many here who can contribute to helping our nation. Right Winger, and Jillian are obviously lacking those skills. ray girl has reading comprehension skills, but he's a veteran, so I can cut him some slack.

The song remains the same Titanic...

Your daily nonsense is not appealing to anyone. The American people have spoken. Your side has been cast aside. Thank god

You going to the Teabagger convention Titanic?

They will make you their GOD

Liberals are obsessed with teabagging...they can't seem to tell the difference between a tea bag and a teabagger...but when you're so used to sucking, i guess you relate to the thing that comes most natural.

The one cool thing RW is your view is declining in America, and mine are gaining steam.

You are in your decline RW. America has hope because my views are being supported by the people. Yours aren't.

Don't get mad at me because you are on the wrong side.

;)

LOL

You never seem to fall on the right side do you Titanic?

Maybe the teabaggers will accept you

I can just see you and Crusader Frank seizing the teabag movement

Last edited:
I'm for across the board cuts/freezes, with defense ON the table.

How many conservatives are with me? Or, how many conservatives here want to cut elsewhere while INCREASING military spending?

Which conservative are you?
I'll take some of that action.

In fact, we can close every base we have overseas and save money. Our Navy and Air Forces are more then up to the job of moving troops to hot spots anywhere in the world if need be. And if a region goes hot, a government can turn over an airstrip to us or face being destroyed by the hostiles we are there to stop.

Bring all of our people home.

Keep Defense spending at current levels for the next 10 years.

Pare down the Federal government to infrastructure and national parks (interstate highway systems) under the Department of the Interior.

Pare down the Department of State to embassies.

Charge the United Nations our yearly payments to them as a yearly rent with the stipulation that the United Nation becomes the United Free Nations and all countries that do not have governments elected by the people are to be removed.

Rescind all unfunded mandates to the States. Allow the States to govern themselves as they were intended. If they wish to keep an entitlement, they have the power and right to do so AND fund it with monies from the citizens of that state alone.

A good start.

I'll meet you at this:

-Reduce income tax to one low flat rate somewhere between 10-15%.
-Withdrawl from Iraq. Close most overseas bases, all except for those in South Korea and in the northern Pacific, simply because our leaving the region, could cause the North Korean dictator to get "ideas".
-Legalize and tax marijuana. Lower alcohol age to 18. Release all prisoners that are incarcerated for drug-related "victimless crimes".
-Stop legislating morality. No more throwing people in prison for prostitution. In matter of fact if it's a commodity and people are willing to buy and sell it (it is and they are) tax it. That and gambling.
-Completely review the government's operations in areas ranging from infrastructure spending to education to health care. Find out what works and what doesn't. Cut what doesn't work, improve what can be improved, and keep what's working fine.
-Scale back USAID so that it's sole purpose is disaster relief. Focus on debt relief and improving trade policies with poorer nations.

Personally I think if we do this, it will solve ALOT of problems. There's probably more I'm willing to agree too, but this I think is pretty fair, and common sense really. I'm a democrat, and I don't consider myself conservative... but the shit that goes on in this bloated confused system we live in get's tiring.

As for the "welfare state", from my personal experience if you get rid of the criminal and completely unneccesary "war on drugs" and the corporate prison scheme that drives it, they'll be far less of a need for welfare and entitlement programs, anyway.

The "welfare state" and the "war on drugs" goes hand in hand.

Last edited:
Look at what the war on drugs has done to the people in Mexico. Those poor folks are getting slaughtered down there. Still bad in this nation. Legalize it, tax it, and mind your own business. I think it would be a much safer alternative to the failed war on drugs we have going on now. What we have in place is not working, and more people are getting hurt. Free the system of folks on drug charges, and get them back with their families. All the billions upon billions in prison costs and prosecuting stupid people for what? Being stupid? If they keep doing hard drugs they will be dead, end of story. Their choice.

I'm open to debate on it, but we all know numerous folks who have been there, done that, and moved on quite well. A few isolated dead people here and there, very sad, but whatever. Ya know? Our family has been blessed, so maybe I come from a different perspective, never hit that close to home in our house. But we all know folks going through issues today with some of their people. Jail aint working, they are a train wreck. And the war on drugs, and more money for prisons won't stop it either.

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

We need more Scott Brown's elected to fix our nation. Please help if you can.

I did my part. I joined a tea party revolution. They convinced me Obama is not a citizen and therefore was never president!

Scott Brown. I love him. The only thing I dont like about him is him saying he was a republican when he ran. OH and I love his pro abortion (choice) and pro gay marriage stand. Its a little confusing though since that is not a republican stance. I am glad the better POLITICIAN won in Ma.

Some make very good points, I have long contended that our Govt. does not spend the tax payer money wisely and in doing so we find ourselves in the situation we are currently in. While it is prudent to cut programs that are not needed ans departments that have proven over time that they have no useful function and would do better in the private market place. There is a great deal of money that Govt. spends that is just plain wasteful. Here are a few suggestions;

1. No doubt you have all heard of the joint strike fighter, the F-35 which DoD plans to aquire over 2000 of these aircraft which has run over cost, is proving to be an under achiever, and it's operating costs are high. No given the fact that other options are available that out perform the F-35 at 1/2 the price per unit with all the features. The DoD ( Govt.) makes the choice to keep a program that will over-spend for an aircraft by at least 30 billion dollars.

2. Yucca Mtn. DOE has spent billions on this project for the central storage of nuclear waste from US and international coimmercial nuclear reactors. After the completetion is this facility it was never certified thus resulting in spending over 10 billion dollars for nothing as DOE and the Administration has stopped the project after expending this money.

3. The new Presidential helicopter VH-71 was a project to puchase a replacement for "Marine One" the presidential helicopter. It was cancelled early in 2009 after the Govt. has expended 8 billion dollars on the project. The decision was made in early June to accept 5 units already built resulting in the Govt. purchasing 5 helicopters for 8 billion dollars.

4. No dount you all have heard of the recent decision to stop the constellation program at NASA and everyone has their own opinion on the matter. However, the result of this will be after expending almost 10 billion dollars ( NOTHING) with the exception of one launch Ares 1-X. The cost to wind down the program will an additional several billion dollars again resulting in nothing.

5. Amtrak - After losing billions over the years due to lost ridership, poor service, poor performance, and a number of problems the Govt. recently seeded the construction of HSR ( High Speed Rail ) to the tune of 8 Billion dollars, and this is just a small portion of the overall cost of what a project of this size is will be. In fact nations that have HSR rely on tax subsidies in order to operate them.

6. US Navy- As you know doubt know when the Navy retires a ship after service it places that ship in mothballs in any number of places. Some are set aside as reserves , some are set aside to be sold to other nations, some are sold for scrap, and a lot of them as of late are sunk for targets. Any reasonable person would suggest rather than sinking these ships as targets for the most part that the NAvy would try and recycle the steel as much as possible to reduce new ship construction costs. The Navy also has been during the 90's and the last decade retiring ships in what some would say earlier than their service life in anticipation of new programs that never came into being.

There are soo many examples like this in the Federal Govt. that run into the billions and billions and what it points to is a Govt. that rather than manages it's fiscal house in a smart way, spends wrecklessly and this applies to the R's and the D's take your pick. If Govt. would simply reform the way in which it does business that would be a good place to start.

How many conservatives are with me? Or, how many conservatives here want to cut elsewhere while INCREASING military spending?

In fact, we can close every base we have overseas and save money. Our Navy and Air Forces are more then up to the job of moving troops to hot spots anywhere in the world if need be. And if a region goes hot, a government can turn over an airstrip to us or face being destroyed by the hostiles we are there to stop.

Pare down the Federal government to infrastructure and national parks (interstate highway systems) under the Department of the Interior.

Charge the United Nations our yearly payments to them as a yearly rent with the stipulation that the United Nation becomes the United Free Nations and all countries that do not have governments elected by the people are to be removed.

Rescind all unfunded mandates to the States. Allow the States to govern themselves as they were intended. If they wish to keep an entitlement, they have the power and right to do so AND fund it with monies from the citizens of that state alone.

A good start.

Totally agree. A very good start.

Thanks for your contributions. I noticed the usual horde of non-contributing glum Democrats stayed away, and ideas sprang up. Imagine that.

;)

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

We need more Scott Brown's elected to fix our nation. Please help if you can.

Afghanistan and Iraq
Brown — who does not list positions on the two wars on his campaign Web site — supports Obama’s decision to send the additional 30,000 troops to Afghanistan. He said the surge of troops also worked in Iraq.

Where Senator-elect Scott Brown stands on issues ? other than health care | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

OOPS!

Last edited by a moderator:

A good start.

Totally agree. A very good start.

Some of the most naive ideas for diplomacy and foreign relations I have ever seen. And he actually found someone to agree

Last edited:
That is the one area, and I am sure there are more where I disagree with him on. And, unlike a Democrat, he's open to discussion and changing.

Ewe wouldn't understand.

;)

Hello, nuking this health care rip off at our children doesn't bother Democrats? It should.

Forum List

Back