So far it’s far bigger than 16
I think T wins Fl as the Cubans love him

you are like a negative omen than WILL NOT COME TRUE.....OP

I'm glad you will never comer true ....yuck

By a huge margin.
far bigger than 2016 and zero evidence of any cheating
Has the NE moved into NC to destroy another great state
I will post a link

Exit Polls?? :whip:Lemme explain the psychology here. Trump voters aren't gonna ADMIT PUBLICLY who they voted for.. If the Dems even SEE anyone taking an exit poll at their precinct -- they RUN to them and brag about it..

Same thing going on in Hillbilly Hollywood.. Only Biden signs in yards.. Desperate little isolated very few Biden signs.. EXCEPT for one house down the road that apparently needs or is gonna need a marriage counselor soon -- because they have a pair of competing Trump/Biden signs side by side..

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

ONCE AGAIN, for like the forth time: By far, most of the people choosing to vote early by mail are DEMOCRATS, so naturally, it is ASSUMED they are voting for Biden and that Biden holds the lead! To assume this somehow portends how the other 80% of the vote will go come election night is very premature.

By a huge margin.
I will post a link
According to the ballot numbers many more Dems are mailing it in instead of in person then Republicans and independents, because they are asked to by their party. The idea behind that request is to demoralize the opponent voters in hopes that less motivated voters won't bother voting. Yeah right- good luck with that strategy, turn out will be fierce in person and the early polls will only help get out the conservative vote not hinder it. More dems tend to be timid and scared about going out to vote, and seek the ease of mail in, whereby Trump voters find it not a chore, but a duty to save this country and their freedoms and livelyhood. So I wouldn't worry, they were just rushing to get as many votes before people hear trickles of Bidens corruption and cognitive decline.
You know, get them to vote before they heard him ask for 4 year old Haitian girls to dance for him during his Miami visit, WtH?

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

ONCE AGAIN, for like the forth time: By far, most of the people choosing to vote early by mail are DEMOCRATS, so naturally, it is ASSUMED they are voting for Biden and that Biden holds the lead! To assume this somehow portends how the other 80% of the vote will go come election night is very premature.

Democrats are smart.

By a huge margin.
I will post a link
According to the ballot numbers many more Dems are mailing it in instead of in person then Republicans and independents, because they are asked to by their party. The idea behind that request is to demoralize the opponent voters in hopes that less motivated voters won't bother voting. Yeah right- good luck with that strategy, turn out will be fierce in person and the early polls will only help get out the conservative vote not hinder it. More dems tend to be timid and scared about going out to vote, and seek the ease of mail in, whereby Trump voters find it not a chore, but a duty to save this country and their freedoms and livelyhood. So I wouldn't worry, they were just rushing to get as many votes before people hear trickles of Bidens corruption and cognitive decline.
You know, get them to vote before they heard him ask for 4 year old Haitian girls to dance for him during his Miami visit, WtH?

You must mean this, tramp hired and didn't pay little girls to dance at his ralllies.

1602317732146.png

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

This is not surprizing.

Over 3.2 million active registered voters in Trump's home state of Florida had requested absentee ballots as of Friday evening, despite the President's unsubstantiated claims that mail-in voting is rife with voter fraud. About 46% of those active voters requesting ballots so far are Democrats, while about 31% are Republican, according to data from the Florida Department of State's Division of Elections. Data show there were slightly more active registered Democrats than Republicans in the Sunshine State as of the end of July.
In North Carolina, more than 758,000 voters had requested absentee ballots as of Friday evening. Slightly over half of those requests were from Democrats, according to data from the North Carolina State Board of Elections. Voter registration data from last week indicates Democrats make up over 35% of registered voters in the state, compared to about 30% that are Republicans.

Just because it is a Democrat voting it does not mean it is for Biden.

Same with Trump.

This is not surprizing.

Over 3.2 million active registered voters in Trump's home state of Florida had requested absentee ballots as of Friday evening, despite the President's unsubstantiated claims that mail-in voting is rife with voter fraud. About 46% of those active voters requesting ballots so far are Democrats, while about 31% are Republican, according to data from the Florida Department of State's Division of Elections. Data show there were slightly more active registered Democrats than Republicans in the Sunshine State as of the end of July.
In North Carolina, more than 758,000 voters had requested absentee ballots as of Friday evening. Slightly over half of those requests were from Democrats, according to data from the North Carolina State Board of Elections. Voter registration data from last week indicates Democrats make up over 35% of registered voters in the state, compared to about 30% that are Republicans.

Just because it is a Democrat voting it does not mean it is for Biden.

Same with Trump.
Wonder how many of them voting thar are dead people............LOL

GOP has zero backbone ..They’re too nice and soft
The Dems are Soviet Terrorist who will use every tactic to destroy anyone in their way .
They already destroyed the Police and Fox news
Only thing left is Trump then Mitch then 2nd Amend

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

TRYING TO PROTECT Biden's behavior?
You don't get it do you, did you even see the event in Miami and how innappropriate it was? It was so bad that I actually did a "Woh" out loud and not just regarding what he said, but also the realization that his mental state got that bad and they are still trying to act like parading him around is not bad.
First thing came to mind was that's it, enough's enough and all you can do is protect both his behavior and the sickness of the party to parade him around as a prop. Get help!

Forum List

Back