Eags vs. G-Men: Game of the Week

This takes a lot of pressure off of us. We can tie the division and win it now.

#2 seed is almost locked up. We could really use a miracle in Minnesota tonight, or wherever the fuck they're playing.

game of the week? not in my house...

the colts need this, no win they are out of the run to win the div. and forget wild card in this conf.
No TD for Mercedes Lewis this week....Shitshit. :(

damn well hey there pardner I am soooo really really sorry you didn't move up a few points in your league....while money to buy milk for my children rested in the balance.....
Gamblin' with your chilluns' milk money?!?!?!???

No TD for Mercedes Lewis this week....Shitshit. :(

damn well hey there pardner I am soooo really really sorry you didn't move up a few points in your league....while money to buy milk for my children rested in the balance.....
Gamblin' with your chilluns' milk money?!?!?!???

well I don't call it gamlbin' I call it a 'wager', my wife calls it 'strapping up the Stilettos' after a bad week:lol:

Last edited:
I congratulate the N.Y. Giants and their fans for their monumental loss. After the game, Giant coaches and players walked off the field without congratulating the Eagles at mid-field.
This classless organization and fan base are beyond being assholes; being nothing less than the fuktard-loser-babies that they are.

Fuck I'm out of it, I just realized we clinch the East now with a Giants loss or a Philly win.

Forum List

Back