McNabb Benched Rest O' Season

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Obviously the Skins will release McNabb at the end of the season as Shanahan announced Rex Grossman as his starter for the remainder of this year.
I think the Jets should pick him up in the off season to offset 'Dirty' Sanchez's inconsistent play.
See any other takers for McNabb? Dolphins? Cardinals?

As long as the paycheck is still good, McNabb will be content to ride the bench. The man has ZERO heart......He's the football player equivalent of a civil servant - he's only there for the paycheck.

I think McNabb is just too tired to finish the season.

Did he start throwing up again?

Mcnabb%2Bbarf.jpg

dmcnabb002.jpg

Obviously the Skins will release McNabb at the end of the season as Shanahan announced Rex Grossman as his starter for the remainder of this year.
I think the Jets should pick him up in the off season to offset 'Dirty' Sanchez's inconsistent play.

I think the vikings should pick him up.draft a young QB out of college and have him watch and learn from the Bench from Mcnabb for a year or two,thier going to have to rebuild anyways,might as well start it off like that with a young QB learning from a veteran like Mcnabb. If Im a Jets fan,I stick with Sanchez.He has made many strides since last year and it wasnt until five years or so that Eli Manning developed into anything.till that point,I thought he sucked and thought he was a lost cause.You got to remain patient with young quarterbacks.

Last edited:

I think the vikings should pick him up.draft a young QB out of college and have him watch and learn from the Bench from Mcnabb for a year or two,thier going to have to rebuild anyways,might as well start it off like that with a young QB learning from a veteran like Mcnabb. If Im a Jets fan,I stick with Sanchez.He has made many strides since last year and it wasnt until five years or so that Eli Manning developed into anything.till that point,I thought he sucked and thought he was a lost cause.You got to remain patient with young quarterbacks.

Best place for McNabb would be New England.

He may learn something there.

Yeah, he's a great role model for young QB. :cuckoo:

Of course he can show them what a lazy slob with no heart does. :clap2:

Forum List

Back