E-Verify

The bottom line is that this law will be recinded, because it's suppose to be up to the feds to protect the border. The biggest prtoblem with that is that the feds don't protect the border, and has forced Arizona to adopt a means to prtotect the citizens.
I wonder how many people know that Phoenix is the kidnap capital of the world, and that it stems from south of the border?
In a nutshell.....if the feds did their job, Arizona would have never passed a law like this.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I am asking you a question. do you think they would come here if there was no work?

E-Verify is a LAW on the books and only 6% of businesses are using it. Why? Its supposed to be maditory.

No jobs here, no incentive to come. Why wont this state enforce this law that is already in the hooks.

E-Verify makes it so, if you are not a citizen, you wont work. The reason why this state really wont enforce this law is, we make money off illegals.

Period.

I'm asking you, do you think they would come if the feds protected the border? It would work really well if both enforced the laws.

Fact remains that this AZ State law does little more than require their police officers to actually enforce the Federal laws because the Federal Authorities have forgotten that securing the border is part of national defense and their job.

Ollie for President, I'll seal the damn borders. All of them land air and Sea. One way or another.

if you are running as an independent you will get my vote.

The new law is forcing the issue and hopefully there will be some action from the federal government. As I said before, if they don't, I expect to see a tragic increase in the number of dead (murdered) illegals in our southern desert. The cowboy citizens are already rumbling about it where I live. Yes i know, I am a cowboy citizen too, but i am a "kinder gentler cowboy".:lol:

Straight and to the point as opposed to your lies and rhetoric ....

Do you even know what E-Verify is?

If not, I can help your dumb ass with a link to google. Try it, it works really well. But continue to attack me without even once talking about my point.

Republican.

Arizona passes an immigration law to enforce immigration laws and zona starts a thread that demonizes businesses, shocker ......

Moonbat ....

Arizona already had a bill that could have stopped the employment of illegals here...its called E-verify. Arizonians (sp) wont use it. Why? Cheap labor. Period. They are taking away jobs Americans are giving them! Its our fault they are coming here because we entice them with jobs and entice them with not using E-Verify.

Dispute this. Stay on point, and try to dispute this.

No personal attack, no diversion, dispute what I just said. (Here is a hint, you wont).

Last edited:
The bottom line is that this law will be recinded, because it's suppose to be up to the feds to protect the border. The biggest prtoblem with that is that the feds don't protect the border, and has forced Arizona to adopt a means to prtotect the citizens.
I wonder how many people know that Phoenix is the kidnap capital of the world, and that it stems from south of the border?
In a nutshell.....if the feds did their job, Arizona would have never passed a law like this.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I am asking you a question. do you think they would come here if there was no work?

E-Verify is a LAW on the books and only 6% of businesses are using it. Why? Its supposed to be maditory.

No jobs here, no incentive to come. Why wont this state enforce this law that is already in the hooks.

E-Verify makes it so, if you are not a citizen, you wont work. The reason why this state really wont enforce this law is, we make money off illegals.

Period.

I'm asking you, do you think they would come if the feds protected the border? It would work really well if both enforced the laws.

I will answer your question...I think the borders should be more secured...100%, but I also know if there is a reason to come here, they will find it.

Now comment on why this state refuses to comply with the LAW called E-Verify.

Period.
I agree. What you are saying is true.
I see the provisions in the new law as a way for each of us to force the law to be enforced.

I am glad you understand this bill. Help me out here...If I see a cop sitting across the street from a home depot lot full of illegals and he doesn't do anything, I can sue him now.

If I picked up my daughter and and her friends from school, and i didn't check all their paperz, and a cop stops me and it turns out one of the girls is an illegal, I could go to jail?

God bless America.

1- When the law goes into effect in 90 days or so, yes. Keep in mind it might never go into effect as it may or may not stand up to a challenge in the courts.
2- Maybe, but onlyif it is proven you know thatthe little girl is illegal. If it can't be proven you knowingly assisted an illegal alien, then I would say no. I am not a lawyer, check with your attorney.

Good question for your kid's school though. The schools also have not enforced the law by enrolling illegal alien kids. The way i read the law it appears that a parent could take the school to task for enrolling kids without citizenship papers.
As an aside, when my son was in school in Prescott, the whooping cough went through the school, and there were warnings about it. My kids were vacinated, but the illegal's kids were not. Just another little bonus of illegal immigration.

Period.

I will answer your question...I think the borders should be more secured...100%, but I also know if there is a reason to come here, they will find it.Now comment on why this state refuses to comply with the LAW called E-Verify.

I'll answer your question....they should.
So your saying if they have a reason to come here, then that should make it alright?
If I have a reason to steal from a 7-11 then it would be okay? After all we both would be breaking a law, right?

Straight and to the point as opposed to your lies and rhetoric ....

If not, I can help your dumb ass with a link to google. Try it, it works really well. But continue to attack me without even once talking about my point.

Republican.

Arizona passes an immigration law to enforce immigration laws and zona starts a thread that demonizes businesses, shocker ......

Moonbat ....

This time i really don't see where zona is demonizing businesses. Consider that if there is NO enforcement, any business that has to compete in a (fairly) free market will have to cut costs anyway they can. If all the other concrete finishing companies, or hotels are hiring illegals at a fraction of the cost of citizens, then that's what they will do.
It is more a demonization of the lack of enforcement than a demonization of businesses.

Uncommon, but I actually find myself agreeing with zona.

Republican.

Moonbat ....

Arizona already had a bill that could have stopped the employment of illegals here...its called E-verify. Arizonians (sp) wont use it. Why? Cheap labor. Period. They are taking away jobs Americans are giving them! Its our fault they are coming here because we entice them with jobs and entice them with not using E-Verify.

No personal attack, no diversion, dispute what I just said. (Here is a hint, you wont).

Migrants trick E-Verify

Looks like illegals circumventing the law is a larger problem than employers not using e verify. Thank you and drive thru ........

Republican.

Moonbat ....

This time i really don't see where zona is demonizing businesses. Consider that if there is NO enforcement, any business that has to compete in a (fairly) free market will have to cut costs anyway they can. If all the other concrete finishing companies, or hotels are hiring illegals at a fraction of the cost of citizens, then that's what they will do.
It is more a demonization of the lack of enforcement than a demonization of businesses.

IMO he's saying businesses aren't using e verify so they can get "cheap labor" .......

Moonbat ....

Migrants trick E-Verify

Looks like illegals circumventing the law is a larger problem than employers not using e verify. Thank you and drive thru ........

So e-verify doesn't work. i wonder what that is costing us......

I will answer your question...I think the borders should be more secured...100%, but I also know if there is a reason to come here, they will find it.Now comment on why this state refuses to comply with the LAW called E-Verify.

I'll answer your question....they should.
So your saying if they have a reason to come here, then that should make it alright?
If I have a reason to steal from a 7-11 then it would be okay? After all we both would be breaking a law, right?

I never said I agreed with them coming here. I started this thread with the intentions to show I didn't really. I also started this thread trying to educate people not from here about E-Verify and how sparingly we use it here. No one uses it, and if they did, it would stop illegals from being hired.

No jobs, no illegals. Securing the border is another tool of course, but they will go where the jobs are. Its simple really. Remember when we had NO jobs here a couple years ago, and we laughed and said its so bad the mexicans aren't even coming. Well, that holds true really.

I agree. What you are saying is true.
I see the provisions in the new law as a way for each of us to force the law to be enforced.

I am glad you understand this bill. Help me out here...If I see a cop sitting across the street from a home depot lot full of illegals and he doesn't do anything, I can sue him now.

If I picked up my daughter and and her friends from school, and i didn't check all their paperz, and a cop stops me and it turns out one of the girls is an illegal, I could go to jail?

God bless America.

1- When the law goes into effect in 90 days or so, yes. Keep in mind it might never go into effect as it may or may not stand up to a challenge in the courts.
2- Maybe, but onlyif it is proven you know thatthe little girl is illegal. If it can't be proven you knowingly assisted an illegal alien, then I would say no. I am not a lawyer, check with your attorney.

Good question for your kid's school though. The schools also have not enforced the law by enrolling illegal alien kids. The way i read the law it appears that a parent could take the school to task for enrolling kids without citizenship papers.
As an aside, when my son was in school in Prescott, the whooping cough went through the school, and there were warnings about it. My kids were vacinated, but the illegal's kids were not. Just another little bonus of illegal immigration.

About the not knowing if that kid was an ilegal or you not knowing that guy you hired in front of home depot: the way I read this new law is this...if you get stopped with them in your car, you go to jail. Period. Whether you knew it or not.

I will try to find where I read that.

Moonbat ....

IMO he's saying businesses aren't using e verify so they can get "cheap labor" .......

Well he is, and it is true as far as i know. These businesses have to compete with others that are doing it, so it seems more a failure of enforcement than a 'bad' business.

Cheating the system by the methods you mentioned in a previous post also is a problem. I would say that if an employer gets fake id and knows it, the penalty should be greater.

Businesses in Arizona are skipping out on verifying citizenship so they can get cheap labor. In some cases, not all, they have to in order to be able to compete with other businesses. Then there are some that have done it for years and will likely continue to do it until the penalties get too great.

Migrants trick E-Verify

So e-verify doesn't work. i wonder what that is costing us......

Hopefully both of you will get this....E-Verify doesnt work here because no one uses it.

Get it?

God bless America.

About the not knowing if that kid was an ilegal or you not knowing that guy you hired in front of home depot: the way I read this new law is this...if you get stopped with them in your car, you go to jail. Period. Whether you knew it or not.

I will try to find where I read that.

Maybe, like i said, not a lawyer. It does appear though that if this happened to you, and the school had enrolled the little girl, that you could defend her presence in your car based on the fact that she was enrolled in your daughter's school.

Well he is, and it is true as far as i know. These businesses have to compete with others that are doing it, so it seems more a failure of enforcement than a 'bad' business.

Cheating the system by the methods you mentioned in a previous post also is a problem. I would say that if an employer gets fake id and knows it, the penalty should be greater.

Businesses in Arizona are skipping out on verifying citizenship so they can get cheap labor. In some cases, not all, they have to in order to be able to compete with other businesses. Then there are some that have done it for years and will likely continue to do it until the penalties get too great.

I agree. So it comes down to this state not pushing a LAW. Like I said, America really doesn't want to get rid of illegals here, we make too much money on them.

Demonizing businesses?, I am saying they should be penalized, perhaps jailed if they hire them....they are the cause of the incentives for them coming here. Imagine if a couple ceo's went to jail. The businesses would go under, eventually this state would be a nightmare to live in and eventually everything would cost a lot more. This is why I am saying we don't really want the illegals to not be here. We like the cheap labor on one side of our mouth, on the other we like to scream about them damn illegals.

Ironically, this state is causing this by not complying with a law that is on the books.

Why is this?

zona....fail

this bill also goes after the employers, just like the fed bill....in fact it seeks to enforce it

No dumb ass, E-Verify was specifically designed to not allow anyone not a citizen to work here.

This bill will bust you if you pick up a day laborer in front of Home Depot.

And who and how will you enforce the law if the cops are not allowed to ask for ID's....???
Thats what the whole uproar is about now....cops checking IDs...

Hopefully both of you will get this....E-Verify doesnt work here because no one uses it.

Get it?

No, illegals are cheating it, get it ? .........

Didn't we just see a report commissioned by the Government showing that it doesn't work?

I thought so, and the reasons it didn't work are both that it is not being used by many, and that the system is being scammed in a variety of ways.

As i said before, citizen involvement could change that.

Forum List

Back