E J Carroll Already Counting Her Money......But She Won't See A Penny Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you defending this MONSTER???? He admits to raping women and still you vote for him.

SHAME ON YOU!!!
There isn't an ounce of shame in supporting the best man for the job. And for your information, millions of lies about him when you count up the Democrat gotcha's that hadn't a sensilla of truth in them were foisted on Americans multiple times per diem on 300 tv stations and 200 radio stations that in the same words quoted the lies in sync with day, week, month and year and repeated even more frequently the bigger the lie. It is known that if you preach lies over and over, people will begin to have their doubts about the object of the lies being pooped all over the media including the internet, and that is where the real shame is. And your little palsy walsies who are getting rich quick by lying their little backsides off will have a lot of explaining to do if they have no proof, and if like President Trump says is the truth all the panderings in the world that were put to the test always, and I do mean always, fell short of being true for lack of evidence, and it corresponded with President Trump's telling in his own defense that the lie or lies of the day was/were not true. Funny how that worked out against the liars. And by the way, madam, you're on the wrong side of the truth as to your statement above.

There isn't an ounce of shame in supporting the best man for the job. And for your information, millions of lies about him when you count up the Democrat gotcha's that hadn't a sensilla of truth in them were foisted on Americans multiple times per diem on 300 tv stations and 200 radio stations that in the same words quoted the lies in sync with day, week, month and year and repeated even more frequently the bigger the lie. It is known that if you preach lies over and over, people will begin to have their doubts about the object of the lies being pooped all over the media including the internet, and that is where the real shame is. And your little palsy walsies who are getting rich quick by lying their little backsides off will have a lot of explaining to do if they have no proof, and if like President Trump says is the truth all the panderings in the world that were put to the test always, and I do mean always, fell short of being true for lack of evidence, and it corresponded with President Trump's telling in his own defense that the lie or lies of the day was/were not true. Funny how that worked out against the liars. And by the way, madam, you're on the wrong side of the truth as to your statement above.
If you support trump you are not supporting the best man for the same job.

Paula Jones was financed by the Heritage Foundation and got a multi million dollar settlement. Tara Reades story changed its numerous times and Biiden didn't run his mouth like Trump did. Trump was heard on national TV disparaging Carroll. So stop whining.
/----/ So you can't back up the accusation with facts. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's doing it for the money.

Which is why her rape claims are highly suspect. It's just a scam. A grift.

Her lawyers are getting rich off of suing Trump. The one on the left has worked with the judge in these cases for years.

I doubt she'll see a penny of it.

How many people would Trump need to shoot on 5th avenue before you would abandon him?

According to internet sites, This $90million extortion scam has handed Trump the Election. A whole lot less to spend than the $1.5B that Killary burned thru. WINNING//

According to internet sites, This $90million extortion scam has handed Trump the Election. A whole lot less to spend than the $1.5B that Killary burned thru. WINNING//
Nah, don't be fooled. The polls will narrow, once the nominations are set. And Biden will eventually lead the polling and will get more votes.

You seem confused.

That trump committed forcible sexual assault is now a fact in the public record.
/-----/ I'm not confused. Why are you changing the subject? I'm responding to Dragonlady post #15
Why are you defending this MONSTER???? He admits to raping women and still you vote for him.
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Now post the link proving Trump made that admission.

/-----/ I'm not confused. Why are you changing the subject? I'm responding to Dragonlady post #15
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Now post the link proving Trump made that admission.
Oh I see. you're splitting the hairs between rape and ramming your fingers up someone's vagina without consent. I think I will leave you to that. That's a debate for people of low character.

Oh I see. you're splitting the hairs between rape and ramming your fingers up someone's vagina without consent. I think I will leave you to that. That's a debate for people of low character.
/------/ You know exactly what I mean. Prove He admits to raping women.... And why are you fighting Dragonlady's battles?

/------/ You know exactly what I mean. Prove He admits to raping women.... And why are you fighting Dragonlady's battles?
I do know what you mean. You are creating a distinction between ramming. Your fingers up someone's vagina without consent and rape.

And again I think I'll leave you to that. You don't need my assistance to embarrass yourself.

So if Trump did this to one of your female relatives, would you just tell them: "Hey, it's not rape. He just shoved his fingers up your hoohoo. Don't you feel better now?"

I do know what you mean. You are creating a distinction between ramming. Your fingers up someone's vagina without consent and rape.

And again I think I'll leave you to that. You don't need my assistance to embarrass yourself.

So if Trump did this to one of your female relatives, would you just tell them: "Hey, it's not rape. He just shoved his fingers up your hoohoo. Don't you feel better now?"
/----/ Prove He admits to raping women....

You seem confused.

That trump committed forcible sexual assault is now a fact in the public record.
No. A jury found him liable for sexual assault in civil court. There is no state or federal law involved.
He hasn't been found guilty of anything in a criminal court.
You need to read up on the differences between crimes and civil liabilities.
The primary difference is government involvement and the simple fact that civil cases are easier to prove because the jury doesn't have to find the defendant guilty unanimously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back