Zone1 Dysfunction in America is no Longer Just Knocking on the Door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

I was thinking that this board couldn't be a measure of the dysfunction in America. But lately the behaviour and the new threads that are being created, has led to that being questionable. Is it the fever of politics leading up to an election or is it something more real and lasting now.

Have so many Americans in the past been so bold as to publicly wish death on their president?

I was thinking that this board couldn't be a measure of the dysfunction in America. But lately the behaviour and the new threads that are being created, has led to that being questionable. Is it the fever of politics leading up to an election or is it something more real and lasting now.

Have so many Americans in the past been so bold as to publicly wish death on their president?

You're not an American. You're a subject of Canaduh. You're a subject of the country that was founded on cowering and groveling before the same tyrant that we defeated to form our country.

You behave no standing to speak of anything to do with America.

Can'tada has it own problems .

1666664113112.png

yeah the left is absolutely insane .

Bringing USMB into the Opost isn't really conducive to civil debate. The link is fine if you tie that to complete communication and discussion break-down in the country or political dysfunction or whatever. Just dont make a connection to the members of USMB. Closed,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back