Dying to Own The Libs

Read this.
20220131_115209.jpg

This is such a brilliant thread.

People die from covid, some are not vaxxed, and others are not.

But now we have a place to make fun of their deaths!!!!

So freaking awesome!

Uhh...correct! 👍🏻

Nice catch, but some are vaxxed, others not.

Like that couple in Michigan, fully vaxxed and boosted. Died, what, hours apart?

Gee, maybe if they hadn’t been vaxxed?

These things that we will never know.

BUT WHAT FUN IS THAT????

And, no proof he wouldn’t have died from covid-19 if he had been vaccinated

Syndy loves death. That’s my take.

Are you familiar with odds? Some actions increase your odds, other actions decrease them.

Wearing a seatbelt increases the odds of surviving an automobile accident. It is not a guarantee. Airbags further increase your odds, but again there is no guarantee.

We use them, because they increase our odds.

Cops wear bulletproof vests. They are no guarantee that the cop won’t die from a gunshot. They increase the cops odds of survival. Yet police still die.

If we used your standards for the vaccine. We would tear the seatbelts out of our cars. Cops would be prohibited from wearing vests. They don’t guarantee that the cop won’t die from a gunshot.

The vaccine is the same. If you have taken it there is less chance you’ll get COVID. If you get Covid, there is less chance that you’ll be sick enough to require hospitalization. Your odds increase.

Are you familiar with odds? Some actions increase your odds, other actions decrease them.

Wearing a seatbelt increases the odds of surviving an automobile accident. It is not a guarantee. Airbags further increase your odds, but again there is no guarantee.

We use them, because they increase our odds.

Cops wear bulletproof vests. They are no guarantee that the cop won’t die from a gunshot. They increase the cops odds of survival. Yet police still die.

If we used your standards for the vaccine. We would tear the seatbelts out of our cars. Cops would be prohibited from wearing vests. They don’t guarantee that the cop won’t die from a gunshot.

The vaccine is the same. If you have taken it there is less chance you’ll get COVID. If you get Covid, there is less chance that you’ll be sick enough to require hospitalization. Your odds increase.

Seatbelts went through years and years and years of testing.

Bulletproof vests went through years and years of testing.

Vaccines go through 8 to 12 years of testing.

This went through several months.

I have a bulletproof vest I invented, although I’ve not put it through much testing, put it on and let me test it on you. I’m pretty sure it works.

You may want to be that Guinea Pig, I do not.

Forum List

Back