Dutch TV trolls Donald Trump hard - Video

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I'm not familiar with Dutch leadership, I often wonder if many of these Europeans would like to hear my opinion of their leadership.

Meh, who gives a fuck? The rest of the world wants the US to be taken down. They are jealous of our lifestyle and our power. Of course they will like America haters like 0bama and hate patriots like President Trump.

The vid was made by the Netherlands most well known satirist. It is hilarious. More hilarious because libs took it seriously.

The Dutch vote was a serious problem during the election.
The Dutch are laughing their asses off, along with much of the world.

The Dutch just showed that they have complete faith that Trump is not a bad man. To the point they are willing to bet their lives on it.

Why don't you now show us the most recent example of that show, making fun of muslims?

While I'm not familiar with Dutch leadership, I often wonder if many of these Europeans would like to hear my opinion of their leadership.

Because there's no opinion more worthy than one from an entity who's "not familiar" with them. :cuckoo:

The Dutch vote was a serious problem during the election.

In a manner of speaking, yes they were.....

amish1.png

This was absolutely the top Fake News Troll of the year. The idea that the "plain folk" who disdain showy pretentiousness and don't vote anyway would mobilize to vote for an ostentatious egomaniacal freak who paints himself orange.... :rofl:

And it's a dark comment on the alt-fact bubble-o-sphere that anybody swallowed it. And yet --- they did.

Because of the fear of offending someone we no longer have satirists. We had some great ones too, George Carlin and Lenny Bruce. It's good to see that the art isn't totally dead.

Forum List

Back