Duplicate

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Not my words. These are the wise words of Donald Trump, President of the United States, this morning on Twitter:

Vk2UzqW.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Not my words. These are the wise words of Donald Trump, President of the United States, this morning on Twitter:

Vk2UzqW.jpg

If I stole a million dollars from a bank, then gave it to my kids, would I end up in jail, and the money returned to the bank?
Illegal aliens break the law crossing the border with their kids, the parents should be deported forever, and those kids can go with them. You don't reward bad behavior with good returns. Unless you are a liberal who has 33,000 unborn kids executed a month(abortion) and have realized that you cant get power ever again, without importing illegals and giving them free stuff so they will eventually vote for you. It is all about the vote.

Whoops: Congressman Accidentally Reveals Why Democrats Really Want Amnesty - The Political Insider
“Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”
I think the traitors of the left should be taken out and shot as befitting those who wish to destroy our Constitution.

That small rabid Trump base will its heads exploding like pop corn in a microwave.....LOL

Vk2UzqW.jpg

If I stole a million dollars from a bank, then gave it to my kids, would I end up in jail, and the money returned to the bank?
Illegal aliens break the law crossing the border with their kids, the parents should be deported forever, and those kids can go with them. You don't reward bad behavior with good returns. Unless you are a liberal who has 33,000 unborn kids executed a month(abortion) and have realized that you cant get power ever again, without importing illegals and giving them free stuff so they will eventually vote for you. It is all about the vote.

Whoops: Congressman Accidentally Reveals Why Democrats Really Want Amnesty - The Political Insider
“Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”
I think the traitors of the left should be taken out and shot as befitting those who wish to destroy our Constitution.
You can't prove that only liberals get abortions there are no demographics on political affiliation of humans that have abortions..

Why is this so difficult?

Those who can prove they were children when they were brought here and have totally assimilated as Americans can stay. They cannot become citizens. Ever.

Neither immediate nor extended family can stay. Off you go. Exceptions made for American military service.

Vk2UzqW.jpg

Would that now include Trump?

Vk2UzqW.jpg

Once Again, Xenophile Traitors Make Donald Back Down

The patriotic solution is not to praise illegals, it's to make education more compatible with a healthy American Character. Although they are mentally blocked from admitting it, most Americans quit studying because college is work without pay, living like a young adult who is afraid to grow up. The plutocrats who force that unfunded mandate on us better pay the qualified IQs the same high allowance and paid-up tuition they give their sons, or we will make sure those spoiled job-thieves never graduate. Slavish generations have put up with this class-biased indentured servitude these past decadent decades, but things can change suddenly and violently.

Does that include the gang members like MS-13 ?? .... :dunno:

We need them here to commit the crimes American's won't commit. ..... :thup:
Treason Is Not a Property Right

Illegal aliens stealing our jobs the way the 99%-hating plutocratic parasites want them to is the worst crime of all. Looks like we'll have to take care of the punishment ourselves.

Vk2UzqW.jpg

You can't prove that only liberals get abortions there are no demographics on political affiliation of humans that have abortions..
Yes I can, you don't see Conservatives who are for Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness, waiting in line of an abortion clinic to get those free mammograms. Yet all the time the liberal woman want their right to CHOOSE to execute unborn babies.
Planned Parenthood Provides Zero Mammograms

Vk2UzqW.jpg

I disagree with POTUS

Send them back to Mexico or wherever they belong..... and that isn't USA

-Geaux
I am at the point, that if those illegals are sent back across the border, if they ever come back(Invasion) then they are shot, body bagged and then dumped at the border of Mexico. When you build a wall of dead bodies, it is hard for an invading army of illegals to cross over. Worked for the Spartans until the liberal traitor showed the back door. Just typical.

300-title-image-2.jpg

Forum List

Back