Duhhhh-bya

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
I was driving the other day and saw this hippie driving this tree-hugging "hybrid" thing, with a bunch of bumper stickers all over it, like "Give peace a chance," "jesus loves peace" and other anti-American hippie pinko slogans. But this one took the cake, "Duhhhhh-bya." It galls me that these anti-Americans, worse than Democraps really, can get away with slander against our President Bush, implying that he's stupid. Shame on them!

bush lover said:
I was driving the other day and saw this hippie driving this tree-hugging "hybrid" thing, with a bunch of bumper stickers all over it, like "Give peace a chance," "jesus loves peace" and other anti-American hippie pinko slogans. But this one took the cake, "Duhhhhh-bya." It galls me that these anti-Americans, worse than Democraps really, can get away with slander against our President Bush, implying that he's stupid. Shame on them!
:hitit:

OOPS, I mean :stupid:

I was driving behind this old guy going slow once but he had the coolest bumpersticker "Kerry? Just another Masshole"

I was driving behind this old guy going slow once but he had the coolest bumpersticker "Kerry? Just another Masshole"

That would almost make it worth being stuck behind the guy.

Forum List

Back