Duh Donuld knew handicapped journalist for years

man , its the the caring team of Luddely and JimH , sounds like you two are in a state of panic JimH. And me , well , I'm happy to see the PANIC Sir !!!

Instead of dodging the issue with childish name calling, why don't you actually read and respond?

He has no policies except that he's the best.
He lies constantly.
His answer to every question is to lie, bombast, posture, lie some more and then demand an apology because he was caught in his own lie - again.

Act like the adult that he is not. Pretend you are able to actually consider his policies. Go read his web site. It says nothing. Its you RWNJ traitors who should be in a panic because the US is not going to elect a bald version of Pooting.

seems to me that if TRUMP is a gift to the 'dem' that you silly dems would be cheering TRUMP and saying 'Go Trump' !! You should be holding pro Trump rallies and wearing Trump hats and talking like da Trump !! I think that you dems are in a panic JimH !!

Trump has fine policies , I like his pro gun policies , I like his border wall policies , I like his tax policies , I like his military and veteran policies , I like his Syrian invader policy , I like his deportation policies . I like everything about Trump and I like nothing about his horde of rino , GOP competitors Luddley !!

Last edited:
seems to me that if TRUMP is a gift to the 'dem' that you silly dems would be cheering TRUMP and saying 'Go Trump' !! You should be holding pro Trump rallies and wearing Trump hats and talking like da Trump !! I think that you dems are in a panic JimH !!

Oh, I am cheering! I am thinking about getting a Trump bumper sticker, but am having second thoughts. I don't want people to think I am brain dead, supporting an idiot. Trump is the best thing to happen to the Dems in years.

And just in case the GOP decides to steal the nomination from Donald, he has already said that piece of paper he signed "swearing" not to run as an independent means nothing. I LOVE THE GUY!

But that won't stop me from pointing out that he is a bald face liar and a bubbling lunatic. The RNC is busy at this very minute trying to figure out a way to stop him. But alas, he is also holding plan B in reserve.

Can you say Ross Perot? :rofl:

yep , I can say 'ross perot' , you don't seem to understand . Its Trump or Cruz this time or as I have said many times on this board . Trump or Cruz or I as a Conservative , a real Conservative will vote for 'hilary' . To heck with the gop and rinos . Let the USA and world go to heck with Hilary JimH.

da TRUMP at his Sarasota rally , check it out JimH , Luddley and others dems , liberals and gop , rino moderates . See what he has to say . Hey , the Trump might fall off a cliff pretty soon , [chuckle] , maybe !! --- ---

da TRUMP at his Sarasota rally , check it out JimH , Luddley and others dems , liberals and gop , rino moderates . See what he has to say . Hey , the Trump might fall off a cliff pretty soon , [chuckle] , maybe !! --- ---

HA! Not into listening to liars and egomaniacs. But help yourself.

Cruz....You do mean "Shut Her Down!" Cruz. Right? Eh? :banana:

yep , good that the gop and dems is in a panic and good that Cruz is rising !!

Trump has fine policies , I like his pro gun policies , I like his border wall policies , I like his tax policies , I like his military and veteran policies , I like his Syrian invader policy , I like his deportation policies . I like everything about Trump and I like nothing about his horde of rino , GOP competitors Luddley !!

You need to actually read what he says.

He has no "gun policy". All he said is he likes the 2nd amendment. That's just plain dumb.

The border wall is ridiculous and unnecessary because the numbers coming across are now at negative. Duh. And nothing on deportation, which is especially telling because there's no one left to deport.

RWNJs need to blame others for their own failures so they fixate on blacks and illegals. Fact is, the real problem is drug cartels and Drumpf has said nothing except he's the best and has a plan yadda yadda.

Tax policies? What are they? All he says is he has a plan and he's the best. What little he has said will raise the debt and put the deficit through the roof.

He has said he is against our military - except that he wants several 19th century-type wars. Only possible reason for that is to benefit the 1%. Won't do a thing for the US and will kill lots of Americans. He has no "policy" concerning vets either, except his usual "has a plan and he's the best".

Syria - nothing except that we should hate everyone, he's the best and he has a plan.

Drumpf never ever says anything and the RWNJ traitors love him because he says it the loudest.

But I do agree that the rest of the Clown Car is just as lame as he is.

yep , good that the gop and dems is in a panic and good that Cruz is rising !!

Might know you'd be a cruz fan too.

You people really want nothing but to brig the country down with wars and unemployment.

liking the Second Amendment in a unfringed state is all that's needed . Hey , some advice , you and JimH can support whoever you like . I and Trump - Cruz supporters will support Trump and Cruz Luddley .

Trump-Cruz

That would be the dream ticket for the DNC.

A lunatic and a "shut her down" Canadian...:beer:

2ED13B6B00000578-3335864-image-m-13_1448593804650.jpg

2ED6603800000578-3335864-image-m-11_1448593485389.jpg

The is the Perfect DNC poster for the General if Trump wins the GOP nomination, or if he runs as a Third Party as everyone expects.

Forum List

Back