DUH!!..69% Say Those Struggling With Mortgage Should Sell, Buy Cheaper Home

Why aren't loan agents responsible for their decisions?

Who should know more about home mortgages - loan agents, or ordinary joe?

When you sign a document- you owe it to yourself to understand what it says.

Everyone who has signed a home mortgage in recent decades and does not hold a law degree falls into the category of not understanding 100% of everything that is in the mortgage they signed, and if they claim they do, they are liars.

It always comes back to one concept that leftists cannot or will not grasp = PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. It's your life- own it, all of it......even the bad shit.

Why does personal responsibility not apply to loan agents? How come it only applies to those with the least knowledge of the process?

Ignorance is not an excuse. No one should ever sign a document that they do not fully understand. Period. You need to ask questions. If you don't get the right answers or are unsure about the ramifications, hire an expert to explain/negotiate for you. It's not their fault you are stupid.....It's your own. Government is not your mommy.

It really is YOUR OWN FAULT.

Last edited:
Thursday, March 22, 2012

While most Americans agree now is not the best time to sell a home, they feel stronger than ever that those struggling to pay their mortgage should sell their home and buy a cheaper one rather than receive help from the government.
69% Say Those Struggling With Mortgage Should Sell, Buy Cheaper Home - Rasmussen Reports™

Almost 70% think logically that DUH.. if you are living in a home you can't afford..
SELL IT!!!!!

I have a better idea, how about obama and his cronies get off of home owners nut sacks and leave them alone to pay their mortgages like they where doing just fine before he fucked everything up.

Hey dingbat - EXACTLY what did President Obama DO to "fuck everything up"?

Why aren't loan agents responsible for their decisions?

Who should know more about home mortgages - loan agents, or ordinary joe?

Everyone who has signed a home mortgage in recent decades and does not hold a law degree falls into the category of not understanding 100% of everything that is in the mortgage they signed, and if they claim they do, they are liars.

It always comes back to one concept that leftists cannot or will not grasp = PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. It's your life- own it, all of it......even the bad shit.

Why does personal responsibility not apply to loan agents? How come it only applies to those with the least knowledge of the process?

My 2 cents . . .anyone who is buying a home would be well advised to take someone along who has been through the process before, preferably someone who's run into some problems and knows what to look out for, someone who knows the right questions to ask.

We bought my dad with us when we bought our first and second house. He'd been through the process at least 4 times and had way more experience with this type of thing than we did.

Last edited:

My 2 cents . . .anyone who is buying a home would be well advised to take someone along who has been through the process before, preferably someone who's run into some problems and knows what to look out for, someone who knows the right questions to ask.

We bought my dad with us when we bought our first and second house. He'd been through the process at least 4 times and had way more experience with this type of thing than we did.

Just wondering... what is there to know? Its pretty straight forward.

You sign a note and you agree to pay for it.
You pick if you want fixed rate or adjustable mortgage with a balloon payment.The lender tells you how much your payments will be every month for each type of loan. You get insurance.

And you pay for what you agree too.

I did this when i was 23. No help, no one holding my hand. It took forever to sign all the papers since i read every page of what i was signing. I refinanced when the interest rates drooped and went through it all again. I thought it was rather easy.

You pick if you want fixed rate or adjustable mortgage with a balloon payment.The lender tells you how much your payments will be every month for each type of loan. You get insurance.

I did this when i was 23. No help, no one holding my hand. It took forever to sign all the papers since i read every page of what i was signing. I refinanced when the interest rates drooped and went through it all again. I thought it was rather easy.

For those who find all that information confusing. Never hurts to have someone who's been through it before there as a resource.

For those who find all that information confusing. Never hurts to have someone who's been through it before there as a resource.

How is it confusing.... its pretty straight forward. Granted there is a lot of it...but its not confusing.

Another effect of people buying property they have to sell cheap is, our values go down too.

Forum List

Back