Dude, Where's My Mod?

trolls.feed.jpg

Indeed, from the first week when the fool had a signature that contradicted all that was posted and I sent a bit of info via pm, I knew the poster was a wanna be troll. While changed the signature once again to something not in line with its philosophy, not a response to say thanks. Since then when I read, if I respond at all, it's condescending and with a big LOL!

I love this:
...I know you don't have the knowledge...
Not a clue...

this bastard did not THANK YOU?

i hope you called the cops.

Deserved with tone of my post. What I meant is that nearly all but those perfect sometimes get something wrong in our understanding of quotes or whatever. When a new person does such and one pm's them to say, 'Gee, this is what the person stood for, you really want that in your signature?' Seems easy enough to say, 'Hey, thanks. I see what you mean, thanks for not calling that out on the board.' No?

I've had plenty of people say, 'Do you really want to argue what you are, with that article?' Meaning, I didn't read it fully or carefully.

Deserved with tone of my post. What I meant is that nearly all but those perfect sometimes get something wrong in our understanding of quotes or whatever. When a new person does such and one pm's them to say, 'Gee, this is what the person stood for, you really want that in your signature?' Seems easy enough to say, 'Hey, thanks. I see what you mean, thanks for not calling that out on the board.' No?

I've had plenty of people say, 'Do you really want to argue what you are, with that article?' Meaning, I didn't read it fully or carefully.

to reply to you would have been a nice move, but failure to do so does not make him a troll. on the other hand, aren't we all trolls :lol:?

to reply to you would have been a nice move, but failure to do so does not make him a troll. on the other hand, aren't we all trolls :lol:?

Point taken, troll. ;)

Hey Annie, you recollection is flawed...you sent me a PM and only ASKED me if I knew what Gladstone stood for...here is the quote:

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

It really doesn't matter what YOU THINK the man stood for... What he said is probably the truest axiom I have ever heard... it is brilliant...

You right wingers PROVE his words every day.

I am appalled at the contempt you "conservatives" have for your fellow Americans. Its as though the more the middle class and poor get pushed down in this country, the deeper you want to push them down and the MORE you right wingers want to punish them...

When I was a young man I got a job as a life guard. I learned the reason you always use an inanimate object between yourself and a drowning victim is the drowning victim see you only as land...they will drown you trying to push you down so they can breathe...

You right wingers act just like drowning victims...

Hey Annie, you recollection is flawed...you sent me a PM and only ASKED me if I knew what Gladstone stood for...here is the quote:

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

It really doesn't matter what YOU THINK the man stood for... What he said is probably the truest axiom I have ever heard... it is brilliant...

I am appalled at the contempt you "conservatives" have for your fellow Americans. Its as though the more the middle class and poor get pushed down in this country, the deeper you want to push them down and the MORE you right wingers want to punish them...

When I was a young man I got a job as a life guard. I learned the reason you always use an inanimate object between yourself and a drowning victim is the drowning victim see you only as land...they will drown you trying to push you down so they can breathe...

Interpret as you will, but noted you did drop it. ;)

More amusing I could have imagined.

Thanks for asking. :)

Feel free to ban me for 5 minutes or so if you want to give the ban button a try out. Go ahead......I trust you.....I think......

Do you want to be the experiment? The same button can ban permanently if he gets it wrong. ... and I think we'd miss you ... maybe ... hopefully ... who are you again? :razz:

On second thought no. Who am I. One of the non-asshole former Hannity members. :lol:

One more for you annie.

Do you and DUD...e swap spit in the peanut gallery?

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy."
President John F. Kennedy - Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City, April 27, 1961

William E. Gladstone

Interpret as you will, but noted you did drop it. ;)

And WHAT is it you wanted me to do Annie? Thank you for asking me a question, and assume? Was I supposed to complete some ritual, kiss something?

Everybody please welcome your new Mod, Dude!

Welcome aboard, Dude!

You have got to be kidding. Who's brilliant idea was that? Why not make "Liability" a mod while you are at it?

Well I'm sure Del has his hands full being the resident mod asshole ..I guess he needed an assistant.

It was my brilliant decision, thanks.

Do I need to find someone to assist you in your duties as THE resident curmudgeon and G.P. Asshole? There are plenty to choose from.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back