Duck Dynasty?

When a man can get pregnant and carry a baby to term.
I oppose abortion but this subject has nothing to do with abortion.

Bullshit. If it is TOTALLY the womans choice then she can pick up TOTALLY the damned bills later.
Wrong. It takes two to make a baby. Men don't get to just walk away from financially supporting their own children, I don't care how much you Conservatives hate personal responsibility.

Libtards are the stupidest fucktards on the godamned planet.
Spits the imbecile who think the U.S. House IS the U.S. Congress. :lol:

And a man not getting pregnant does not mean we have no standing as we still do get those fucking bills and THAT should give us standing.
Abandoning their own children -- the Conservative way.

The woman has the choice by deciding to keep her fucking legs crossed or not.
You rightard ... Men have the same choice.

Last edited:
Ya slid right over the question, so once again, she can make a mistake and have options, but not the guy. So is it time to admit there will never be equality between the sexes, women want equal pay without equal performance. And the commies say that's just fine as long as you vote for them.

He did not slide over the question. He gave you the answer. It's the woman's body to do with as she pleases. When men get pregnant and it's their body, then they will have the choices women now have available.

then its about time we do away with that little thing called child support
Y'all Conservatives should back that sentiment up by nominating a Republican president who runs on that platform.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Well, Ah shure am glad that ah can git some Duck Stuff at Cracker Barrell. Not only that, but there is a movie comin' out soon about "Gilligan's Island".

Redneck Power!

He did not slide over the question. He gave you the answer. It's the woman's body to do with as she pleases. When men get pregnant and it's their body, then they will have the choices women now have available.

Y'all Conservatives should back that sentiment up by nominating a Republican president who runs on that platform.

I'd take any man or woman who would promise me that they would care to bring a child into this world.

I'd take any man or woman who would promise me that they would care to bring a child into this world.
That's not what spoonman suggested. He's saying we should let men walk away from financially supporting their own children.

How well do you think a political candidate would do running on that?

Plus, such a notion only serves to increase abortion, which I thought most Conservatives were against?

Pretty sure Spoonman said no such thing and you are mistaken or read what he did say, wrongly.

What's with this place tonight? Is there a full moon or something?

I think the gay steamroller just fell into a chasm in the middle of the road is all. It was bound to happen sooner or later. That's the thing about overweaning and blind ambition, it always trips itself up sooner or later.

And now...enter the return volley... You can only destroy so many careers and blackmail so many people before people wise up to the nonsense..

I am still for gay rights. I still will speak out for them. But I will draw the line when they try to silence ME or anyone else while asking for those rights.

Pretty sure Spoonman said no such thing and you are mistaken or read what he did say, wrongly.

He said ... "then its about time we do away with that little thing called child support"

I said he said ... "He's [spoonman] saying we should let men walk away from financially supporting their own children."

What part did I get wrong?

That's not what spoonman suggested. He's saying we should let men walk away from financially supporting their own children.

Plus, such a notion only serves to increase abortion, which I thought most Conservatives were against?

So killing the kid is much less offensive than walking away financially, GOT IT!
How can you say yes to that and still sleep at night?

So killing the kid is much less offensive than walking away financially, GOT IT!
For one, I sleep at night knowing no kids are being killed...

kid

1. Informal. a child or young person.
2. (used as a familiar form of address.)
3. a young goat.
4. leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
5. a glove made from this leather.​

I think child support is something TOTALLY fucked up. Money does not go to the child. It goes to the damn EX. I speak this from experience. I never asked for child support for my kids, nor handouts. I took care of my kid by myself. It was hard, but I did it. When I met hubby, HE had 3 kids and he was paying child support. Know where it went? Straight to the DA who then sent it to the skank he used to be married to, who in turn bought drugs so she could teach those kids how to get high "properly", or it went to her newest boyfriend for his booze, or it went to jewelry for herself. Who bought their school clothes? He and i did. Who got them to the doctor when they were sick? WE did. Who made sure they had everything they needed AND he was paying child support as well. Support my ass. He was supporting that ho and her boyfriends and their drugs.

kid

3. a young goat.
4. leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.

Then if the guy signs away his parential rights during the first 20 weeks then he will never have a child to support will he, because no child is involved. You can't have it both ways.

kid

3. a young goat.

Then if the guy signs away his parential rights during the first 20 weeks then he will never have a child to support will he, because no child is involved. You can't have it both ways.
That is completely retarded. Allowing the father to walk away during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy does not terminate the pregnancy. If the mother gives birth, there is still a child involved.

Allowing fathers to walk away from their financial responsibilities only serves to increase abortions. I thought Conservatives were against that?

Seems your wallet a higher priority than your principles?

When a man can get pregnant and carry a baby to term.
I oppose abortion but this subject has nothing to do with abortion.

Bullshit. If it is TOTALLY the womans choice then she can pick up TOTALLY the damned bills later.
Wrong. It takes two to make a baby. Men don't get to just walk away from financially supporting their own children, I don't care how much you Conservatives hate personal responsibility.

Right so we ALSO have a say about ABORTION, stupid ass.

Spits the imbecile who think the U.S. House IS the U.S. Congress. :lol:

How many times do I have to explain it to you?

The House controls funding when it has the backbone to press its claim like it did under Democrat control when Reagan was President, control which you said was not till 1987.

With Reagan you libtards blamed the GOP for the shut down when Dems controlled the budget process and you blame the GOP when Obama shut down the government and the GOP controlled the House.

That makes you a lying hypocrite and an ass hat, bitch.

And a man not getting pregnant does not mean we have no standing as we still do get those fucking bills and THAT should give us standing.
Abandoning their own children -- the Conservative way.

I have n ever abandoned a child of mine; that is a Democrat behavior thingy, if you bastards don't just kill them with abortion.

The woman has the choice by deciding to keep her fucking legs crossed or not.
You rightard ... Men have the same choice.

Lol, you idiot, men can have sex while their legs are crossed.

You libtards are too damned stupid for the English language to accurately describe.

kid

3. a young goat.

That is completely retarded. Allowing the father to walk away during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy does not terminate the pregnancy. If the mother gives birth, there is still a child involved.

Allowing fathers to walk away from their financial responsibilities only serves to increase abortions. I thought Conservatives were against that?

No he is just sick of the legal double standard that gives ALL choice to the mother, and no to the Dad, but gives all the obligations in divorce to the DAD.

The government does not enforce visitation settlements like it does child support obligations. That cheats fathers which libtards like you are just peachy with.

Stupid ****.

No he is just sick of the legal double standard that gives ALL choice to the mother, and no to the Dad, but gives all the obligations in divorce to the DAD.

The government does not enforce visitation settlements like it does child support obligations. That cheats fathers which libtards like you are just peachy with.

Stupid ****.

Where did you get your law degree and what state did you pass the bar in?
Your shotgun one size fits all conclusions are not reality.

Forum List

Back