DTaP vaccine shatter UFC fighter's family after it kills their healthy boy

if she had taken him to the er he might still be alive.
No vaccine the kid still would be alive... No reason to force vaccines on people.

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…[/QUOTM
pp
Exactly, my nephew was a happy, normal baby until he got the mmr vaccine. Not much later he was crying all the time, totally different baby. Diagnosed with asbergers later on, and childhood was sad, other children made fun of him. He's 22 now, and alot smarter than most of us, but we know his childhood was not what it should have been, but hey, someones making a lot of money off these vaccines, so who cares if it ruins peoples lives, money is so much more important, right? I guess it doesn't matter until it happens to you or someone you love.
"The Centers for Disease Control,[2] the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences,[3] and the UK National Health Service[4] have all concluded that there is no evidence of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism..."

- autism-help.org
Vaccines are not 100% effective and safe, You can keep your vaccines. As for me and my family... no thanks

Vaccinations should be 100% voluntary, because they do harm a lot of people. And a lot of people or unaffected by them.
They are far from 100% effective and safe… Why force that shit on people?

Because getting Polio or the Whooping Cough is better than the vaccine...

Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…
It doesn't need to be proven that they are 100% safe and effective. Notbing is . Absurd standard.

And the OP is uter bullshit.
No one has a right to force that shit on people that don’t want it. I’ve had one vaccine in my life that was several years ago it was the flu shot I was sick for two weeks after it, and I still got more colds that winter.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Why would you want to force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them?
To keep everyone safer. You are asking questions that were answered 60 years ago. You are starting a debate that was over decades ago. Why come here to learn about it? Go read up.
I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that, my kids are not going to get vaccines they are fine without them.
The please keep your carriers at home, for the sake of the well being of others.
:lmao:
You guys shouldn’t have to worry - you have vaccines, you know they are 100% effective/safe like you say?

Why Don’t you control freaks keep them to yourselves?

Vaccinations should be 100% voluntary, because they do harm a lot of people. And a lot of people or unaffected by them.

Because getting Polio or the Whooping Cough is better than the vaccine...

Because getting Polio or the Whooping Cough is better than getting the vaccine...

No vaccine the kid still would be alive... No reason to force vaccines on people.

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…[/QUOTM
pp
Exactly, my nephew was a happy, normal baby until he got the mmr vaccine. Not much later he was crying all the time, totally different baby. Diagnosed with asbergers later on, and childhood was sad, other children made fun of him. He's 22 now, and alot smarter than most of us, but we know his childhood was not what it should have been, but hey, someones making a lot of money off these vaccines, so who cares if it ruins peoples lives, money is so much more important, right? I guess it doesn't matter until it happens to you or someone you love.
"The Centers for Disease Control,[2] the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences,[3] and the UK National Health Service[4] have all concluded that there is no evidence of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism..."

- autism-help.org
money talks, believe what you want.

Because getting Polio or the Whooping Cough is

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…
It doesn't need to be proven that they are 100% safe and effective. Notbing is . Absurd standard.

No one has a right to force that shit on people that don’t want it. I’ve had one vaccine in my life that was several years ago it was the flu shot I was sick for two weeks after it, and I still got more colds that winter.

Why would you want to force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them?
To keep everyone safer. You are asking questions that were answered 60 years ago. You are starting a debate that was over decades ago. Why come here to learn about it? Go read up.
I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that,
Prove it.
- 233 tetanus cases were reported during 2001--2008; among the 197 cases with known outcomes, the case-fatality rate was 13.2%
-Before the whooping cough vaccines were recommended for all infants, about 8,000 people in the United States died each year from whooping cough. Today, because of the vaccine, this number has dropped to fewer than 20 per year.
-It is estimated that about one million US adults get pneumococcal pneumonia each year. About 5-7% of them will die
-rotavirus deaths accounted for approximately 3.4% of all child deaths
-The death-to-case ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2%–5% among children and up to 15%–30% for adults
Now prove that NOT getting vacinated is better than getting them considering the death rate of the diseases they protect against.
Oh and by the way these aren't even the deadliest diseases vaccines protect against. Smallpox had a mortality rate of 30 percent
I have no problem with vaccines as long as they are 100% voluntary, some people react very bad to vaccines andWith many others vaccines are not effective. Why force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them? Is it a control freak thing?
No as my post proves it's literally a life and death thing. Would the world be better of with smallpox still in it? You think getting vaccinated should have been voluntary? Btw some people did die from getting the vaccination, how many millions got saved?
Vaccines don’t stop disease, they are not at 100% for sure thing. There is no reason to force them on people that want nothing to do with them...
You're just hellbent on not recognizing the premise of my points are you? Vaccines do stop diseases, this is not an opinion it is a proven fact. There are no smallpox in the world anymore. And yes there is a reason to force it on people. It saves many more lives than it potentially harms. Again not opinions but statistical facts.

Marjorie says, “On Sunday, May 7th, 12 days after his vaccine, he was extremely lethargic and febrile with a temp of 102.2. I’d seen him with higher fevers but he’d never been this lethargic. I dosed him with Tylenol [acetaminophen] once during the day, which broke his fever, and then a dose of Motrin [ibuprofen] at bedtime. Monday morning he woke up 100 percent fine and remained well.

Prove it.

Your the ones making the claim, it's not up to me to prove shit.

And before you get your panties in a twist, I agree that parents should not be forced to vaccinate their kids. But make no mistake, if you don't vaccinate your kids, I think they should be home schooled, no exceptions.

Prove it.
pp

- autism-help.org
money talks, believe what you want.

Because getting Polio or the Whooping Cough is
There’s no guarantee that the vaccine will stop Those things... Keep them to yourself

Marjorie says, “On Sunday, May 7th, 12 days after his vaccine, he was extremely lethargic and febrile with a temp of 102.2. I’d seen him with higher fevers but he’d never been this lethargic. I dosed him with Tylenol [acetaminophen] once during the day, which broke his fever, and then a dose of Motrin [ibuprofen] at bedtime. Monday morning he woke up 100 percent fine and remained well.

Prove it.

Your the ones making the claim, it's not up to me to prove shit.

And before you get your panties in a twist, I agree that parents should not be forced to vaccinate their kids. But make no mistake, if you don't vaccinate your kids, I think they should be home schooled, no exceptions.
Na, I don’t believe what the collective is telling you

People with vaccines should not have to worry about people without vaccines “if” they are so effective...

I think it’s a lot more than that it’s all about control… lol

Prove it.

Prove it.
- 233 tetanus cases were reported during 2001--2008; among the 197 cases with known outcomes, the case-fatality rate was 13.2%
-Before the whooping cough vaccines were recommended for all infants, about 8,000 people in the United States died each year from whooping cough. Today, because of the vaccine, this number has dropped to fewer than 20 per year.
-It is estimated that about one million US adults get pneumococcal pneumonia each year. About 5-7% of them will die
-The death-to-case ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2%–5% among children and up to 15%–30% for adults
Now prove that NOT getting vacinated is better than getting them considering the death rate of the diseases they protect against.
Oh and by the way these aren't even the deadliest diseases vaccines protect against. Smallpox had a mortality rate of 30 percent
I have no problem with vaccines as long as they are 100% voluntary, some people react very bad to vaccines andWith many others vaccines are not effective. Why force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them? Is it a control freak thing?
No as my post proves it's literally a life and death thing. Would the world be better of with smallpox still in it? You think getting vaccinated should have been voluntary? Btw some people did die from getting the vaccination, how many millions got saved?
Vaccines don’t stop disease, they are not at 100% for sure thing. There is no reason to force them on people that want nothing to do with them...
"Vaccines don’t stop disease,"

Amazing di

I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that, my kids are not going to get vaccines they are fine without them.
The please keep your carriers at home, for the sake of the well being of others.
You guys shouldn’t have to worry - you have vaccines, you know they are 100% effective/safe like you say?

Nobody said that, ya shameless liar. And your kids will be "fine without", only because everyone else is smart enough to vaccinate. Yes, we take into account that some people are too ignorant or superstitious to vaccinate. You're welcome.

Prove it.

Prove it.
"Vaccines don’t stop disease,"

Amazing di

Nobody said that, ya shameless liar. And your kids will be "fine without", only because everyone else is smart enough to vaccinate. Yes, we take into account that some people are too ignorant or superstitious to vaccinate. You're welcome.
People with vaccines should not have to worry about people without vaccines “if” they are so effective...

I think it’s a lot more than that it’s all about control… lol
"All about control"

Onlyy to you, which muddies your brain and makes you make a dumb decision. So your children and possibly others pay the price for your irrational bullshit.

If they spent a few pennies or even dollars more per vaccine dose, they could protect better against contamination. The cost of each vaccine is ridiculously low.

upload_2017-10-15_10-25-51.png

http://media.chop.edu/data/files/pdfs/vaccine-education-center-too-many-vaccines.pdf

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-15_10-25-51.png
    upload_2017-10-15_10-25-51.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 34
LMFAO CDC Another GOV controlled entity to fill the leftist dumbasses with information based off all lies and fkrs believe it all too.
CDC has been caught lying time and time again.

VACCINES GIVE THOSE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED your gawd dam diseases it's PROVEN>

VACCINES GIVE THOSE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED your gawd dam diseases it's PROVEN>
No it isn't, you mindless little liar.

Live vaccines are actually more likely to spread diseases where they would have not been previously. Pig and mice viruses that are in some vaccines now stayed generally in pigs and mice so now those diseases are now affecting humans too.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
That's a lying misrepresentation of that study. Here is a nice write up of the embarrassing Price foundation and the quack Weston Price:

Weston Price’s Appalling Legacy

Live vaccines are actually more likely to spread diseases where they would have not been previously. Pig and mice viruses that are in some vaccines now stayed generally in pigs and mice so now those diseases are now affecting humans too.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
That's a lying misrepresentation of that study. Here is a nice write up of the embarrassing Price foundation and the quack Weston Price:

Weston Price’s Appalling Legacy
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back