DTaP vaccine shatter UFC fighter's family after it kills their healthy boy

Live vaccines are actually more likely to spread diseases where they would have not been previously. Pig and mice viruses that are in some vaccines now stayed generally in pigs and mice so now those diseases are now affecting humans too.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
That's a lying misrepresentation of that study. Here is a nice write up of the embarrassing Price foundation and the quack Weston Price:

Weston Price’s Appalling Legacy
:blahblah:
Oh, I know. I was never under any delusion that I would penetrate that 6-inch thick skull.

Live vaccines are actually more likely to spread diseases where they would have not been previously. Pig and mice viruses that are in some vaccines now stayed generally in pigs and mice so now those diseases are now affecting humans too.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
That's a lying misrepresentation of that study. Here is a nice write up of the embarrassing Price foundation and the quack Weston Price:

Weston Price’s Appalling Legacy
:blahblah:
Oh, I know. I was never under any delusion that I would penetrate that 6-inch thick skull.
I'm sure. Keep on getting vaccinated and by all means use Aluminum pans,Teflon and plastic to cook your food in. Weston Price had it correct back in those years. At least he was looking and in 1948 every other collective dentist was selling themselves to the organized profit beast and many are still doing that same thing today. Piss on your junk science for commerce over good heath practices.

Forum List

Back