DTaP vaccine shatter UFC fighter's family after it kills their healthy boy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: DTaP Vaccine Shatters UFC Fighter’s Family After It Kills Their Healthy Boy

On Thursday May 11, 2017, UFC fighter Nick Catone tucked his healthy, beautiful little boy, Nicholas, into his crib to the sound of him saying, “Goodnight Daddy.” In the morning, Marjorie Catone went to wake the baby. And, in that moment, everything shattered. Twenty-month old Nicholas was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and lets see the last post that was put into health some asshole moves it to Conspiracy.
Well these parents were on the same little liberal retard path as the rest of the sheep area and my gawd what happened to their kid because they were being good little slaves and didn't want to be shunned upon like moronic prick liberals tend to do to people.

They'd rather you risk the health of your kid and just be a goood gov. slave take that vaccine .

Yeah like we said you idiots believe nothing until the lights go out in your own kid, or you find out some other disease caused by vaccines caused it all. Although most morons in the medical field won't tell you this because 1. they've been trained to live the lie and the only way they figure it all out is when they go off on their own and do their own research like the very Doctors who are out there right now trying to warn people.

But sheep are to stupid to notice how those people are shut down or killed.

Everyone's body is different you won't always see someone die, what most sheep are to stupid to realize is after all these huge rounds of shot , there are often learning disabilities, sometimes by round three of childhood vaccines kids have seizures , the list goes on and on .

• Banned
EXCLUSIVE: DTaP Vaccine Shatters UFC Fighter’s Family After It Kills Their Healthy Boy

On Thursday May 11, 2017, UFC fighter Nick Catone tucked his healthy, beautiful little boy, Nicholas, into his crib to the sound of him saying, “Goodnight Daddy.” In the morning, Marjorie Catone went to wake the baby. And, in that moment, everything shattered. Twenty-month old Nicholas was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and lets see the last post that was put into health some asshole moves it to Conspiracy.
Well these parents were on the same little liberal retard path as the rest of the sheep area and my gawd what happened to their kid because they were being good little slaves and didn't want to be shunned upon like moronic prick liberals tend to do to people.

They'd rather you risk the health of your kid and just be a goood gov. slave take that vaccine .

Yeah like we said you idiots believe nothing until the lights go out in your own kid, or you find out some other disease caused by vaccines caused it all. Although most morons in the medical field won't tell you this because 1. they've been trained to live the lie and the only way they figure it all out is when they go off on their own and do their own research like the very Doctors who are out there right now trying to warn people.

Everyone's body is different you won't always see someone die, what most sheep are to stupid to realize is after all these huge rounds of shot , there are often learning disabilities, sometimes by round three of childhood vaccines kids have seizures , the list goes on and on .

Vaccinations should be 100% voluntary, because they do harm a lot of people. And a lot of people or unaffected by them.
They are far from 100% effective and safe… Why force that shit on people?

Marjorie says, “On Sunday, May 7th, 12 days after his vaccine, he was extremely lethargic and febrile with a temp of 102.2. I’d seen him with higher fevers but he’d never been this lethargic. I dosed him with Tylenol [acetaminophen] once during the day, which broke his fever, and then a dose of Motrin [ibuprofen] at bedtime. Monday morning he woke up 100 percent fine and remained well.

if she had taken him to the er he might still be alive.

I guess they must be sheep? That couple that lost their little boy.

Five months and no autopsy report? No proof? Get back to me when there is something definitive, not this conspiracy theory bullshit.

Marjorie says, “On Sunday, May 7th, 12 days after his vaccine, he was extremely lethargic and febrile with a temp of 102.2. I’d seen him with higher fevers but he’d never been this lethargic. I dosed him with Tylenol [acetaminophen] once during the day, which broke his fever, and then a dose of Motrin [ibuprofen] at bedtime. Monday morning he woke up 100 percent fine and remained well.

No vaccine the kid still would be alive... No reason to force vaccines on people.

No vaccine the kid still would be alive... No reason to force vaccines on people.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…
It doesn't need to be proven that they are 100% safe and effective. Notbing is . Absurd standard.

And the OP is uter bullshit.

Prove it.
It doesn't need to be proven that they are 100% safe and effective. Nothing is . Absurd standard.

And the OP is utter bullshit.

Prove it.
It doesn't need to be proven that they are 100% safe and effective. Notbing is . Absurd standard.

No one has a right to force that shit on people that don’t want it. I’ve had one vaccine in my life that was several years ago it was the flu shot I was sick for two weeks after it, and I still got more colds that winter.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Why would you want to force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them?

Prove it.
- 233 tetanus cases were reported during 2001--2008; among the 197 cases with known outcomes, the case-fatality rate was 13.2%
-Before the whooping cough vaccines were recommended for all infants, about 8,000 people in the United States died each year from whooping cough. Today, because of the vaccine, this number has dropped to fewer than 20 per year.
-It is estimated that about one million US adults get pneumococcal pneumonia each year. About 5-7% of them will die
-rotavirus deaths accounted for approximately 3.4% of all child deaths
-The death-to-case ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2%–5% among children and up to 15%–30% for adults
Now prove that NOT getting vaccinated is better than getting them considering the death rate of the diseases they protect against.
Oh and by the way these aren't even the deadliest diseases vaccines protect against. Smallpox had a mortality rate of 30 percent. Guess why I can speak in the past tense.

Prove it.
- 233 tetanus cases were reported during 2001--2008; among the 197 cases with known outcomes, the case-fatality rate was 13.2%
-Before the whooping cough vaccines were recommended for all infants, about 8,000 people in the United States died each year from whooping cough. Today, because of the vaccine, this number has dropped to fewer than 20 per year.
-It is estimated that about one million US adults get pneumococcal pneumonia each year. About 5-7% of them will die
-The death-to-case ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2%–5% among children and up to 15%–30% for adults
Now prove that NOT getting vacinated is better than getting them considering the death rate of the diseases they protect against.
Oh and by the way these aren't even the deadliest diseases vaccines protect against. Smallpox had a mortality rate of 30 percent
I have no problem with vaccines as long as they are 100% voluntary, some people react very bad to vaccines andWith many others vaccines are not effective. Why force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them? Is it a control freak thing?

Prove it.

No one has a right to force that shit on people that don’t want it. I’ve had one vaccine in my life that was several years ago it was the flu shot I was sick for two weeks after it, and I still got more colds that winter.

Why would you want to force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them?
To keep everyone safer. You are asking questions that were answered 60 years ago. You are starting a debate that was over decades ago. Why come here to learn about it? Go read up.

Prove it.
Now prove that NOT getting vacinated is better than getting them considering the death rate of the diseases they protect against.
Oh and by the way these aren't even the deadliest diseases vaccines protect against. Smallpox had a mortality rate of 30 percent
I have no problem with vaccines as long as they are 100% voluntary, some people react very bad to vaccines andWith many others vaccines are not effective. Why force vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them? Is it a control freak thing?
No as my post proves it's literally a life and death thing. Would the world be better of with smallpox still in it? You think getting vaccinated should have been voluntary? Btw some people did die from getting the vaccination, how many millions got saved?

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…[/QUOTM
pp
Exactly, my nephew was a happy, normal baby until he got the mmr vaccine. Not much later he was crying all the time, totally different baby. Diagnosed with asbergers later on, and childhood was sad, other children made fun of him. He's 22 now, and alot smarter than most of us, but we know his childhood was not what it should have been, but hey, someones making a lot of money off these vaccines, so who cares if it ruins peoples lives, money is so much more important, right? I guess it doesn't matter until it happens to you or someone you love.

Prove it.
Prove that vaccines are 100% safe and effective? Till then don’t force that shit on people that don’t want it…[/QUOTM
pp
Exactly, my nephew was a happy, normal baby until he got the mmr vaccine. Not much later he was crying all the time, totally different baby. Diagnosed with asbergers later on, and childhood was sad, other children made fun of him. He's 22 now, and alot smarter than most of us, but we know his childhood was not what it should have been, but hey, someones making a lot of money off these vaccines, so who cares if it ruins peoples lives, money is so much more important, right? I guess it doesn't matter until it happens to you or someone you love.

Prove it.

To keep everyone safer. You are asking questions that were answered 60 years ago. You are starting a debate that was over decades ago. Why come here to learn about it? Go read up.
I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that, my kids are not going to get vaccines they are fine without them.

Prove it.
pp
"The Centers for Disease Control,[2] the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences,[3] and the UK National Health Service[4] have all concluded that there is no evidence of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism..."

- autism-help.org

Prove it.

I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that,

Prove it.
No as my post proves it's literally a life and death thing. Would the world be better of with smallpox still in it? You think getting vaccinated should have been voluntary? Btw some people did die from getting the vaccination, how many millions got saved?
Vaccines don’t stop disease, they are not at 100% for sure thing. There is no reason to force them on people that want nothing to do with them...

Prove it.

I’m fine without vaccines, Leave it at that, my kids are not going to get vaccines they are fine without them.
The please keep your carriers at home, for the sake of the well being of others.

Forum List

Back