"Drunken Negro Face" cookies for sale?

My condescending remark was in response to your condescending, but ill informed remark

My comment was sincere. But whatever, I see that when you feel someone does something wrong you do the same thing in return.

I was making a point that you obviously missed. You directed your remark at me for not recognizing that the guy has freedom of speech but if you had read my comment, you would have seen that I did exactly that. Now you're giving me an attitude because YOU missed that.

I was answering the question of what he was thinking. And I haven't given you attitude, I've only pointed out that you apparently think 2 wrongs makes a right. You need to remember that I regard you as a troll and will not engage. I don't take your posts seriously. It's obvious to me that you're interested in any real discussion. So, you can try if you'd like, but I'm a professional at staying calm, so you won't have any success.

What was he thinking? Um... we have freedom of speech?

In Iraq under Saddam there were pics of Saddam everywhere - EVERYWHERE. People put them up to assure others that they were loyal. No one dared to breathe a word against him, if you did you were killed.

Thank goodness it isn't like that here... right?

just because you *can* say something... doesn't mean you *should* say something.

the guy is an idiot.

That's fine, he's an idiot. I never ventured an opinion on that, I was just trying to remind people that we do have the right to say things even if they are stupid. He thought he could say whatever he wanted and now we see people trying to make him pay for exercising his right by publishing stories about it.

that's the way of the world. he's a racist. people are calling him on it.

what's the problem?

the people protesting have the right to free speech too.

If the guy was really worried about it, he'd have stopped making the cookies.

In Iraq under Saddam there were pics of Saddam everywhere - EVERYWHERE. People put them up to assure others that they were loyal. No one dared to breathe a word against him, if you did you were killed.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "I'm all for freedom of speech...."

I will defend his right to freedom of expression. I'm just exercising mine by calling the guy a moron. See how that works?
Yep. It always cracks me up that many on these forums think calling someone a moron is somehow limiting the someone's freedom of speech.

My comment was sincere. But whatever, I see that when you feel someone does something wrong you do the same thing in return.

I was making a point that you obviously missed. You directed your remark at me for not recognizing that the guy has freedom of speech but if you had read my comment, you would have seen that I did exactly that. Now you're giving me an attitude because YOU missed that.

I was answering the question of what he was thinking. And I haven't given you attitude, I've only pointed out that you apparently think 2 wrongs makes a right. You need to remember that I regard you as a troll and will not engage. I don't take your posts seriously. It's obvious to me that you're interested in any real discussion. So, you can try if you'd like, but I'm a professional at staying calm, so you won't have any success.

What a fucking drama queen you are :cuckoo:
You're jumping on my sarcastic comment back to you to avoid addressing the fact that you misread my initial comment and gave me an attitude over it. I think you're the troll here. BTW, you're doing a piss poor job of "not engaging" as you have been responding to many of my posts. If you don't like what I have to say, then just STFU and move on.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "I'm all for freedom of speech...."

I will defend his right to freedom of expression. I'm just exercising mine by calling the guy a moron. See how that works?
Yep. It always cracks me up that many on these forums think calling someone a moron is somehow limiting the someone's freedom of speech.

Yeah, that cracks me up, too.

What a fucking drama queen you are :cuckoo:
You're jumping on my sarcastic comment back to you to avoid addressing the fact that you misread my initial comment and gave me an attitude over it. I think you're the troll here. BTW, you're doing a piss poor job of "not engaging" as you have been responding to many of my posts. If you don't like what I have to say, then just STFU and move on.

Not engaging doesn't mean not responding. It means not letting you suck me into a juvenile pissing match. Which I'm not. Insisting that I didn't read or understand what you said doesn't make it so. I understood perfectly, I was answering the question you posed. If it was rhetorical or you didn't want it answered you should have said so.

Forum List

Back