White Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
(For 52ndStreet)

I ask all white women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the White race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the White race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable white male to marry. You white women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the white man from the white woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
White race.Don't sellout the White race by marrying a man who is not WHITE!!
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry white, no matter what.The White race is counting on you White Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

Seriously, what's more depressing than that fat white woman with a dirty tank top and white-person cornrows accompanying a black thug in his lowrider Nissan with the booming bass and mixed-race kids in the back? Noble, inspiring scene? Or Idiocracy come to life?

Seriously, what's more depressing than that fat white woman with a dirty tank top and white-person cornrows accompanying a black thug in his lowrider Nissan with the booming bass and mixed-race kids in the back? Noble, inspiring scene? Or Idiocracy come to life?

2 fat white people posting on message boards about whites only mating with whites?

2 fat white people posting on message boards about whites only mating with whites?

it is a penis thing......

(For 52ndStreet)

I ask all white women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the White race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the White race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable white male to marry. You white women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the white man from the white woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry white, no matter what.The White race is counting on you White Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

With all due respect you can keep your white women, but if they keep flocking to black men its not the fault of the black man. Don't hate the players hate the game.

That, and the offspring look like crap.
I never thought so. Take an ugly white woman, pair her with an ugly black guy and chances are you're gonna' get a pretty good lookin' kid. Take Derek Jeter for example.
That works for other races too. My wifes friend who is Japanese married a black guy and their daughter is beautiful. I mean potential model material. But neither mom nor dad is particularly attractive.
I think the best racial mix is white and asian but I'm probably biased as my wife is asian and my first love, way back in H.S., was mixed Japanese/White.

Last edited:
(For 52ndStreet)

Shouldn't you tell white men the same?

(For 52ndStreet)

Listen,Burp, it is always good to be oringinal. You should never plagerize some one's post.
This is another problem I have with many white men. Always trying to act like black men,
or to copy or style.Thus, another reason why they are always after our women. I think many white women, who you see with Black men are after Genetically dominate,defect free genes. Our, I have heard that many white men are just to effeminate, or like to act
like whimps,like to cross dress in women clothes,"Transvestites", or just to dame weird.
90% percent of serial killers are male whites 18 to 65 years old in America, is another statistic I have heard. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of normal decent white guys out there, but there are going to be many reasons why White women go for Black guys.

I still prefer my own Black Women.It's like eating food, with seasoning, and Eating food without seasoning. Everbody has their own perticular taste.

Last edited:
(For 52ndStreet)

Listen,Burp, it is always good to be oringinal. You should never plagerize some one's post.
This is another problem I have with many white men. Always trying to act like black men,
or to copy or style.Thus, another reason why they are always after our women. I think many white women, who you see with Black men are after Genetically dominate,defect free genes. Our, I have heard that many white men are just to effeminate, or like to act
like whimps,like to cross dress in women clothes,"Transvestites", or just to dame weird.
90% percent of serial killers are male whites 18 to 65 years old in America, is another statistic I have heard. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of normal decent white guys out there, but there are going to be many reasons why White women go for Black guys.

I still prefer my own Black Women.It's like eating food, with seasoning, and Eating food without seasoning. Everbody has their own perticular taste.

Ah yes. How the concept of parody has eluded you.

Most white men I know understand the rules of grammar and punctuation.

As to your eating analogy, let's just say that it is very obvious that you haven't tried what I have.

And believe me, for that, I will be forever grateful.

(For 52ndStreet)

As to your eating analogy, let's just say that it is very obvious that you haven't tried what I have.

You must remember it is the White men that went to Africa, and brought over millions of Black women and men to labor for them, on their platations. Many Black men were offered
White women, many never accepted. The white masters, always forced himself upon the Black females, against their will. The Mulatoo was the result.Also, in the mix was the Octamaroon, Quadroon, and Mustafino, Mustang. Do the research.!?

Last edited:

You must remember it is the White men that went to Africa, and brought over millions of Black women and men to labor for them, on their platations. Many Black men were offered
White women, many never accepted. The white masters, always forced himself upon the Black females, against their will. The Mulatoo was the result.Also, in the mix was the Octamaroon, Quadroon, and Mustafino, Mustang. Do the research.!?

Who sold those millions of black women and men to the white men?

I think the best racial mix is white and asian but I'm probably biased as my wife is asian and my first love, way back in H.S., was mixed Japanese/White.

Where I live you see alot of white men dating gook women.

I don't see the attraction?

jeri.jpg

I agree, because their frickin ugly and eat rice all the time... :razz:

Personally, I've never seen a marriage between a black man and a white woman last. However, I know several white men who have been married to black women for years. Anybody got any statistics on this? I can only find interracial marriage statistics, but nothing more specific.

Personally, I've never seen a marriage between a black man and a white woman last. However, I know several white men who have been married to black women for years. Anybody got any statistics on this? I can only find interracial marriage statistics, but nothing more specific.

First marriages in which the husband and wife are both members of the same race/ethnicity are more likely to succeed than those in which the spouses are of different race/ethnicity. After 10 years of marriage, interracial marriages have a 41% chance of disruption and same-race marriages have a 31% chance of disruption. The number of specific comparisons that can be made is limited because of small sample sizes. While specific pairings such as ‘‘white/black’’ or ‘‘black/Asian’’ are not shown, ... ‘‘White/any other’’ couples [which I believe include white-Hispanic as well as white-Asian] have similar chances of marital disruption [40%] as all ‘‘different race’’ couples [41%], which is not surprising as the majority of ‘‘different race’’ couples are ‘‘white/any other’’ pairings. ‘‘Black/any other’’ couples appear to have chances of marital disruption [48%] similar to those for all black couples [47%].

For first marriages between husbands and wives of the same race/ethnicity, the "disruption" (divorce or separation) rates at 10 years are Asians 20%, non-Hispanic whites 32%, Hispanics 34%, and blacks 47%. Lots of negative demographic factors correlate with higher divorce rates, so it's likely that the Hispanic "propensity to divorce" is less than the white propensity, all else being equal. Somebody should do a regression study of the demographic characteristics of interracial couples and see how their underlying propensity to divorce compares to same race couples.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

There is no such thing as a pure race. Like it or not, we're all interracial. Happened long before any of us were born.

Forum List

Back