"Drunken Negro Face" cookies for sale?

What was he thinking? Um... we have freedom of speech?

In Iraq under Saddam there were pics of Saddam everywhere - EVERYWHERE. People put them up to assure others that they were loyal. No one dared to breathe a word against him, if you did you were killed.

Thank goodness it isn't like that here... right?

just because you *can* say something... doesn't mean you *should* say something.

the guy is an idiot.

Tell that to 80% of the posters here.

Butt that is not what he picked is it.

BTW drunken chocolate head is just as bad.

no its not

it's bad because of the events that transpired and yu are linking both names together....however if this story never came out and someone offered you a drunken chocolate head....and it looked like how it did and had a little liquor or something in it...you wouldn't think twice

its easy to play the result

Yes. The white guy hates blacks and connects them with drunks.
The black mayor was acknowledging the truth of the racial composition of New Orleans.

Last edited:

is it worse than "Chocolate City"?

Is chocolate bad?

You see its OK to be black.

Its not a bad thing.

Its the addition of the Drunk + chocolate that makes it derogetory.

The fact that you can not separate those things shows prejudice in its self.

Got Racism?

Last edited:

is it worse than "Chocolate City"?

Is chocolate bad?

You see its OK to be black.

Its not a bad thing.

Its the addition of the Drunk + chocolate that makes it derogetory.

The fact that you can not spearate those things shows prejudice in its self.

Got Racism?

a lot of people get drunk in chocolate city so I guess that's racist too

In Iraq under Saddam there were pics of Saddam everywhere - EVERYWHERE. People put them up to assure others that they were loyal. No one dared to breathe a word against him, if you did you were killed.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "I'm all for freedom of speech...."

I will defend his right to freedom of expression. I'm just exercising mine by calling the guy a moron. See how that works?

I will defend his right to freedom of expression. I'm just exercising mine by calling the guy a moron. See how that works?

Who do you suppose benefits when you're sarcastic or condescending?

My condescending remark was in response to your condescending, but ill informed remark

My condescending remark was in response to your condescending, but ill informed remark

My comment was sincere. But whatever, I see that when you feel someone does something wrong you do the same thing in return.

Ted-the-baker just figured out a way to get millions of dollars worth of free publicity.

All he had to do was lace his cookies with racism and express his heartfel desire that out POTUS be assassinated and just look how well it's working out for him.

This nation is doomed.

My comment was sincere. But whatever, I see that when you feel someone does something wrong you do the same thing in return.

I was making a point that you obviously missed. You directed your remark at me for not recognizing that the guy has freedom of speech but if you had read my comment, you would have seen that I did exactly that. Now you're giving me an attitude because YOU missed that.

Forum List

Back