"Drunk On Trump"

I'm drunk on Trump. I truly couldn't care less what he says or does. I'm not even sold on his policies and not completely sure what they are exactly.

But the fact that he infuriates liberals so much....I mean....could we ever imagine someone would piss libs off MORE than George W. Bush???? If we thought we'd get a candidate who got under the skin of liberals 10x more than Bush ever did??

Sign me up!!! The entertainment value of watching liberals lose their minds is worth it!!!

I'm drunk on Trump. I truly couldn't care less what he says or does. I'm not even sold on his policies and not completely sure what they are exactly.

But the fact that he infuriates liberals so much....I mean....could we ever imagine someone would piss libs off MORE than George W. Bush???? If we thought we'd get a candidate who got under the skin of liberals 10x more than Bush ever did??

Sign me up!!! The entertainment value of watching liberals lose their minds is worth it!!!

Careful what you ask for bucs90
The liberals thought Obama would bring hope and change.
Instead he imposed ACA mandates that benefited corporate insurance
and left both parties fighting each other and neither getting what they wanted,
only more fines penalties and restrictions that moved them farther from their
goals of free choice, affordable health care, and free market economic development.

Trump supporters seem to bring out the "white trash" version of Obama voters.

One difference may be that Obama divided people over the race card.
Trump may be so bad ass that he unites people on left and right to check govt against abuses.
That is something Obama could not do because he made the division worse.
It will be interesting to see if Trump, in his nasty unapologetic rashness,
will force leaders on left and right to unite for the sake of saving our nation.

Careful what you ask for bucs90
The liberals thought Obama would bring hope and change.
Instead he imposed ACA mandates that benefited corporate insurance
and left both parties fighting each other and neither getting what they wanted,
only more fines penalties and restrictions that moved them farther from their
goals of free choice, affordable health care, and free market economic development.

Trump supporters seem to bring out the "white trash" version of Obama voters.

One difference may be that Obama divided people over the race card.
Trump may be so bad ass that he unites people on left and right to check govt against abuses.
That is something Obama could not do because he made the division worse.
It will be interesting to see if Trump, in his nasty unapologetic rashness,
will force leaders on left and right to unite for the sake of saving our nation.

Good point.

He is a straight Christian white male Republican. So....if anything....the media will hold him accountable. Which is a good thing for a president.

Forum List

Back