Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Oxy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
I think I once tried crystal meth or something, but I'm not sure.

It was at a Grateful Dead concert at Winterland in San Francisco. A hottie standing in front of me offered me a hit off her pipe and who was I to say no?

Almost instantly everything turned shiny white and I spent the rest of the show stumbling around pretty much everywhere and onto pretty much everyone.

Ah, youth.

didn't you hate that feeling? seriously.

that's interesting. I like feeling out of control and looped up.
I thought everyone liked it!

that's interesting. I like feeling out of control and looped up.
I thought everyone liked it!

no. i'd hate being out of control.

I'm a caffeine and glass of wine type. I used to smoke cigarettes. the idea of not being in charge of my faculties would annoy me.

I want to be able to CONTROL my intake.
But being out of control is very freeing.
Plus I can blame the "substance" for my actions :)

How terribly immature and irresponsible.. I know... :oops:

It was at a Grateful Dead concert at Winterland in San Francisco. A hottie standing in front of me offered me a hit off her pipe and who was I to say no?

Almost instantly everything turned shiny white and I spent the rest of the show stumbling around pretty much everywhere and onto pretty much everyone.

Ah, youth.
Yeah, not cool. And worse, I never saw the hottie again.

Ah, youth.

you should have asked for her number BEFORE you took the offer....

Ah, youth.
you should have asked for her number BEFORE you took the offer....
Yeah, fair point there.

I'm surprised at 4 LSD's.....

I would be terrified to try LSD. Isn't that the drug where you think snakes are crawling on you and stuff like that???

I would be terrified to try LSD. Isn't that the drug where you think snakes are crawling on you and stuff like that???

Depends on the dosage. Blotter acid made me laugh for hours and hours. Things were hilarious, but I didn't see anything that wasn't there, other than some trails. Micro-dot had some better visions, but nothing scary for me.

Depends on the dosage. Blotter acid made me laugh for hours and hours. Things were hilarious, but I didn't see anything that wasn't there, other than some trails. Micro-dot had some better visions, but nothing scary for me.

If I don't get enough sleep, it's like a blotter acid for me!
Things totally not funny I find funny, and, will get into "giggle fits" - I love those! They ones where you laugh so much you cry

I smoked weed and drank my fair share before I was even of age. I grew up though. :) I imbibe in alcohol occasionally when I go out with my friends, on dates or whatnot, but I try to keep it to a minimum. For me, there is nothing worse than a hangover. I avoid them at all costs if possible. Of course, there are some occasions when I have overdone it but that is pretty rare for me. Maybe once a year. Other than that, I keep it to no more than 2 or 3 drinks when I'm out partying. That's why people always want ME to be the designated driver so they can get shitfaced and annoying as hell. Lol.

Ah, youth.

Yeah, I still remember it. Everything went white, we were up near the stage and I could barely breathe, so I just walked around the auditorium the rest of the show trying to clear my head.

Learned a lesson there.

I've smoked cigarettes for 64 years, since 1951. Ain't gonna quit.
Drank alcohol for forty years. Haven't touched a drop since 1994.
No over the counter drugs nor can I take pain medicine.
Guess I'm a bore.

Ah, youth.

Yeah, I still remember it. Everything went white, we were up near the stage and I could barely breathe, so I just walked around the auditorium the rest of the show trying to clear my head.

Learned a lesson there.

exactly!

Forum List

Back