• Other

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
In your lifetime, which drugs have you at least tried once?

Do you consider cigarettes a drug? (I did not include them on the list....)

Alcohol, cannabis, lsd-25, nicotine, caffeine.

Nicotine's a drug. So's caffeine, caffeine's a psychoactive stimulant (why Mormons and others forbid it.)

I think I once tried crystal meth or something, but I'm not sure.

It was at a Grateful Dead concert at Winterland in San Francisco. A hottie standing in front of me offered me a hit off her pipe and who was I to say no?

Almost instantly everything turned shiny white and I spent the rest of the show stumbling around pretty much everywhere and onto pretty much everyone.

Ah, youth.

Mary Jane, and Jim Beam...

No hardcore stuff though and even turn down prescribed painkillers from a doctor...

Also Cigs are a drug because of the chemicals within that cause addiction...

Mary Jane, and Jim Beam...

No hardcore stuff though and even turn down prescribed painkillers from a doctor...

Also Cigs are a drug because of the chemicals within that cause addiction...

Reminds me,

...Percosett. 10 dose Rx for a kidney stone half dozen or so years ago. Was awesome! Can see the appeal. :)

Alcohol, pot, cocaine, LSD, mushrooms, amphetamines, ludes, poppers, and oxy. Although the oxy was a legit prescription.

Yeah it was a hard survey to put out.... did I want to stick to illegal.....I just put up there what I hear about most and seems to be the most often abused....

Caffeine and Nicotine are in a sense different.
I don't really view them as "mind altering" in the sense the others can be.....

Hell, who hasn't gotten really coked up with strippers or molested farm animals?

Alcohol, pot, cocaine, LSD, mushrooms, amphetamines, ludes, poppers, and oxy. Although the oxy was a legit prescription.
You are too old for that shit now. You must have been a lot younger when you were indulging.

By "poppers" I assume you are referring to amyl nitrate. Are you a homo? I understand they enjoy this shit because it relaxes them so they can take dick up their asses more easily.

You are too old for that shit now. You must have been a lot younger when you were indulging.

By "poppers" I assume you are referring to amyl nitrate. Are you a homo? I understand they enjoy this shit because it relaxes them so they can take dick up their asses more easily.

No, I don't do most of that anymore. I was a teenager in the 70s. Different times.

Yes, I am talking about amyl nitrate or butyl nitrate. No, I am not gay. It produces an instant and heavy "rush".

Anyone ever get ripped on cat tranquilizers then go beat the shit out of homeless people?

there are some scary ass people on this message board.....

Forum List

Back